Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Girl Has Come Back After A Year

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holla fellow Dj's.The girl that broke my heart and made me join this site is back.Back when we started dating at the age of 14,I was a complete AFC! But she still loved me, and by the way shes a 9.0 on my scale.Now that she back in my life(saw her on saturday) I may not be a complete DJ but Im no AFC either..And now im 17 not 14, my needs have changed, i want to lose my virginity with her, The problem is back in my AFC days, i always agreed with her when she would say "sex after marraige".I thought it was holy, but now ive changed and i want to let her know,where do i start because she is such a 'miss too goody shoes' ?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can never get back with a girl who witnessed your AFCness. Trying to start something fresh with this girl will be a huge waste of time. Find new women.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sprang back fine from an ex that witnessed afc at its worst. The attitude change and making her contact me (I never initiate) is what kept her interested.

I never discussed getting it on with her. Just went had drinks and voila. It was that simple. You don't want to talk about it cause then they'll start thinking and throwing up the logic wall in your way.

just go out, have fun, make her laugh, then seduce...works for me.

alphaace

Don Juan
Reaction score
scorpio1138 said:
I sprang back fine from an ex that witnessed afc at its worst. The attitude change and making her contact me (I never initiate) is what kept her interested.

I never discussed getting it on with her. Just went had drinks and voila. It was that simple. You don't want to talk about it cause then they'll start thinking and throwing up the logic wall in your way.

just go out, have fun, make her laugh, then seduce...works for me.

Women don't think with logic, they think with emotions.

If she is a HB9, and 17, she is not a virgin.

Like scorpio1138 said, don't discuss it, just go out on a few dates and try going for it, she might shoot you down the first time or the first two times, but if shes shoots you down three times your wasting your time.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
alphaace said:
Women don't think with logic, they think with emotions.
They think with both. The slvt shield (when they don't want to f-u) is logic.

keep them in the emotional state....thats the key.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a straight forward and easy question to answer.

Unless your a busy guy with girls just throwing themselves at you its worth spending some time on her.

If she likes you then great, isolate her and get things heated.

Someone already said it, just try to have sex. Maybe she is thinking the same thing you are and is hoping you have a condom and shove your d1ck in her. Of course pick an appropriate time. Maybe the first time the two of you are making out shes not going to have sex with you but will give head. The point is this is where you need to start. At least get some sort of intimatacy with her before you start worrying about sex.

If the two of you are making out and she blocks any attempt at escalating then you can then stop and ask her how she feels about sex and all that jazz.

---and I completely disagree with zarky. Maybe if you are 25 you would have blown your chance but in high school you have quite a bit of room to mess up.