The "gentle giant" Michael Brown.....

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Why Was PlayerMan Banned, but speed dawg Allowed to Stay?

For one thing (due to their accents) it's obvious that these dudes are from some where Down South and not Missouri.

2) You're over here are here posting a video of a dope fiend being dealt with for stealing somebody's property. Am I suppose to feel sorry that a dope fiend got dropped for stealing?

However, you conveniently don't mention anything about George Zimmerman arrested, AGAIN. http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/george-zimmerman-arrested-aggravated-assault-weapon-n283586

Everything you post have is either racist or has a racist overtone to and this needs to stop for the following reasons.

1) There's a posting limit on this board and who wants to waste their posts responding to your racist, white supremacist bullsh*t everyday.

2) It the purpose of this board is to become a better human being, and the sh*t you post day in day out does absolutely nothing to further that goal.

What I find troubling is this. PlayHer Man got banned essentially for tone of his message not being warm and fuzzy. The powers that be felt he was overly critical and unduly harsh and as a result, he had to go. Regardless of the fact that he contributing to the board and giving up some good game.

speed dawg contributes absolutely nothing to So Suave, yet instill he remains on the board to spew this racially inflammatory rhetoric. Believe or not if dude was actually had some advice to give as far pulling women, I wouldn't care, but it seem to his goal to turn this board into Stromfront Lite. As a member of this board I have ask why was PlayerHer Man banned despite the fact he was contributing, but speed dawg allowed to stay, but he gives us nothing? By the way, close this thread?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I don't like his or her dumb ass rhetoric he or she shouldn't be banned for having an ignorant worldview.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fact checking would serve OP well (same goes for those idiots on facebook) Its amazing that this video has been shared over a million times in social media, despite being a hoax. It takes one divisive lying bastard to purposefully take a video from Texas that was filmed over 2 years ago, and try to pass it off as a video of Mike Brown

FairShake said:
As much as I don't like his or her dumb ass rhetoric he or she shouldn't be banned for having an ignorant worldview.
I think Rex's point though was the inconsistency in how the forum is moderated and the picking and choosing of when to enforce forum rules.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Everything you post have is either racist or has a racist overtone to and this needs to stop for the following reasons.
Oh come on. An anti-white sh!tlib media bombards us 24/7 with the gentle giant narrative and the moment someone dare questions it in Anything else forum he's raycis? Why?

Piece of sh!t criminal who rushed a cop after robbing a shop or legit dindu who was on his way to church.Either way months and months later we're still talking about it. It's better coverage than most get.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing racist about this thread.

If you can be banned for a thread such as this, it's not a site I want to be associated with. Don't get butt-hurt because facts don't line up with your hive-mind agenda. Furthermore, if the mods succumb to the likes of Maximus Rex and Gaylan (I don't think they will), then that further reinforces the notion that this site is headed downhill, just like western society.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Yes There Is

You must be a complete and total dumb f*ck and I honestly mean that. You post a video some dude knocking out a dope who stole his sh*t claiming that the guy who dropped the dope fiend was Mike Brown.

You must of didn't watch the clip because if you did you would have immediately realized that the dude wasn't Mike Brown because of all those dudes had deep Southern accents, and I realized that without having go to the link Jaylan provided.

Like I said despite the fact PlayHer Man was contributing to the board with his posts, he was banned simply because they didn't like the tone in which it was delivered, you contribute nothing and you're allowed to the stay and I have to question why. When was the last time you post a field report, tried to pull a chick, I seriously have to question do you like women. To have to pre-occupation with liberals and black isn't healthy. Even though ( . ) ( . ) is the same white supremacist, racist bullsh*t that you're own, at least dude contributes to the board.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
When was the last time you post a field report
Been a few years. I'm married. However, I am pretty active on the Mature Man board, probably more than you. I'm actually trying to HELP men, not run them down. ALL men. Recognizing reality is part of that.

Sh*t, I'm still fairly convinced that you ARE Playher_Man. Same exact posting style. Either that is it, or you worship the guy.

Maximus Rex said:
I seriously have to question do you like women. To have to pre-occupation with liberals and black isn't healthy.
I post facts, you insult. But you want ME banned?

Maximus Rex said:
Even though ( . ) ( . ) is the same white supremacist, racist bullsh*t that you're own, at least dude contributes to the board.[/b]
I can't hold a candle to him, he's the wittiest guy on this board and has been for years. Won't even attempt to debate that. That goes beyond what's posted in AE.

Anyways, this is the Anything Else board. Stop your crying. Put me on ignore, don't read my threads, etc. That's about as mature as I can be towards you.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
.Bing. said:
Swallowman? The bix nood MUH DIK babble when stumped for a comeback generally only comes from fatal jay or swallowman. This the new "daring" sock puppet account? How's those group selfies with bemused good looking white couples going my tubby friend.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
.Bing. said:
What is this 1990? I'm not sure a gay song used to evoke sh!tlib feelz and Frankfurt school coined buzzwords is going to cut it for much longer in light of these glaringly disproportionate statistics. How much more do you think the altruistically cursed white liberal can be milked?