The Game - Neil Strauss

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but is it just a repeat of what has already been said on this board or is there something new to learn fromt this book?

three12

Don Juan
Reaction score
BxPrince24,

Firstly, you're posting in the wrong forum. I'd recomend anything else.

But in answer to your question. Its not a self help book. If thats what you're assuming.

Its a story about neil strauss' time in the community. I found it a great insight into history of the PUA community. There were a couple of really good tips in their aswell.

I didn't know much at all about the gurus before reading it. Now that I know some more about them, I've found its increased my understanding.

For me, it was well worth the $23.00 I spent on it.

three12.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:yawn: Can we please let this book die... :yawn:

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good book. Only if you're a "reading books for fun" kinda person, there are plenty of much better sources to learn from.

There's nothing more to say about it.

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not an informational book, it's an autobiographical type of novel, and a damned good one. It's just a good book, I recommend it for the entertainment value alone.

Slique

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the other Dons. It is purely entertainment value. What you've learned from this board or on other boards is in the book. Not as a self-help but as a non-fictional/autobiographical work. But if you want an answer to your question: GET IT! Worth every cent. I just finshed reading it today and I couldn't put it down. Been reading it for 4 days now and that is the fastest I've read ever! That would be about 115 pages a day. It's THAT interesting

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this book and I'm very glad I read it. It's a great part of your continual learning process when it comes to dealing with women. It kinda showed me that you really need to work on yourself to get the success you want with women and your life.

I've made it a point to read all the recommended books by David DeAngelo and the recommened books posted on fastseduction.com. Some people might think it's a waste of time but each book I read helps to disassemble the misinfomation I've received from church, my parents, friends, the media, hollywood and other sources that I've been exposed to most of my life on how I should deal with women.