Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"The game" from Neil Strauss, worth to read it?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You all probably know about that book, wondering which one is your opinion about it.

Not only about women but about social dynamics as well, worth to read it?

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is worth the read but won't teach you ANY thing else this forum won't. I read it then started reading the book of Pook and I began to regret wasting money and time.

R.C

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ****. I mean it's a fun read but don't expect to learn anything from it.

Models, by Mark Manson. I've read my fair share of material but this is the best I've ever came across. 100% legit. Get the audiobook if you're interested, he reads it himself.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are new to game its worth a read. You will also read about the lives of some pickup celebs but oh well!

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read it. I found it to be a waste of time. Models is better for sure.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedbacks guys, except models from mark manson is there any other one you feel to suggest?

Not necessarily in terms of pick-up but also in terms of social dynamics and social skills.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like others are saying, no amt of info will help you if you don't ACT.

I found it much more useful to just read gems (free) like book of pook and weapon of mass seduction and some gold tips from tip section, and most important of all, just suck up and approach, fail and learn. That's the only way my man. The only way.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yorkex said:
It is worth the read but won't teach you ANY thing else this forum won't. I read it then started reading the book of Pook and I began to regret wasting money and time.
Yeah, anything written by Pook is solid gold I'd say. Also, anything written by Rollo Tomassi is very good too. You can search their threads on here.

Outside of this site, I've found just about anything written by Roosh V to be very useful.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
like others are saying, no amt of info will help you if you don't ACT.

I found it much more useful to just read gems (free) like book of pook and weapon of mass seduction and some gold tips from tip section, and most important of all, just suck up and approach, fail and learn. That's the only way my man. The only way.
Im not that much strictly interested in making it work with women, I dont swim in fresh pvssy every day but I believe Im doing well considering my record.

Im more interested in how interactions are framed not only in terms of sex and romance.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It worth reading I actually read it many times, but it depend on your personality , if you see yourself in Niel personality you will like to read it .

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No clue why the hate

The book is Golden, and actually was the blueprint to part of my game.

The first half is positive and teaches you how beatiful and fun the game is. The 2nd half is depressing and shows you the dark/addicting side of this shyt

It's real, real as it gets, and honestly Strauss was ahead of his time than. The stuff that he figured the community now is starting to accept in full i.e. Self-Improvement, Social Circle game, Fame game etc etc

The biggest thing I learned from the book is that you make your own "Style" and be true to yourself. This is why I never followed one train of teaching like Pua's/macks or heck even Don Juans here

I read the book twice, the first time it was inspiring and motivating the 2nd time it was depressing and sad. why? because I realized the shyt Strauss went through I was going through at the time and you realize that a lot of this is really blazay blah

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never got the hate for the earliest pickup gurus like Strauss and Deangelo.

Over the years techniques and ideas evolved, but its good to look into the origins of pickup. Also the things these guys preached weren't technical, but were more basic and easier to learn.

I recommend you read the Game, I like Strauss, I learnt some cool little games to play in bars to keep things interesting with a girl, which I still try and use today.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta give props to the people that were there at the forefront when pickup was starting up. They put together a foundation that people are expanding upon now. The Game is a great read and you can kill two birds with one stone by trying to read it in your second language so that you can really figure things out from another angle and augment your reality with something fresh, sometimes tacky and always inspiring.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good book for people who are interested in the history of pickup.. it actually reads like a bad romance novel for men.

I like how it shows that even the worlds greatest pickup artists are human.. we all get oneitis and we all deal with rejection one way or another..

Google "Neil Strauss picks up Jessica Alba" he gets put on the spot in front of millions to make a move on Jessica Alba...

Epic.. pure epic.. Neil really did the pua community proud that moment.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend New Dark Triad: An Intro

http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Dark-Tr...qid=1427473468&sr=8-1&keywords=new+dark+triad

It focuses on the themes of personal responsibility, critical thinking and irrational confidence. The ebook is free if you have a kindle.

I gave this book a read recently and it was a really good self help "man up" title. I think Chris and Ruben are a bit unknown at this point, but what they have produced so far is pretty solid.