Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Game by Neil Strauss

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought the book over the weekend, and about 50 pages in.

I approached the book as in not how to guide but an observational guide to.

So far I have really enjoyed it. In the book they use abbr. that we do, mention some people who posted on these boards, talks about same principles that many posters talk about here.

There is alot of silly games they pull off and play which I don't exactly care for, but they also very heavily emphasize on the self and self-impovement.

Book is written like a novel, easy to read and I highly recommend reading it, just have a right mindset when you read the book.

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
am thinking of buying it, does it help motivated you to go out and game girls?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, search the forum for threads about the book. There's already more than enough commentaries about it out there.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I start reading 'The Game' yesterday and am about 1/4 of the way through it

Great book so far, just finished reading about Mystery and Style sarging in the night club in Belgrade! Good stuff!

Whats really weird is that I read about Ross Jefferies (one of the first times I really read about him) - about 4 hours later I was watching a DVD (Louis Theroux's Weird Weekends VOL 2) where this english guy documents americas sub-cultures for the BBC.

Anyway, since Im into that theme at the moment, I decided to watch the Hypnosis documentry.

Initally he was at some de Silvas (sp?) workshop in Las Vegas - boring enough. Anyway, then he decided to visit a 'master in speed seduction - Ross Jefferies'!

Ross's segment was about 10/15mins in length and you could actually see him in the field doing his thing, the girl he approached seeemed genuinely interested in him and seemed a bit down when he was leaving her - Louis even asked her was she an actress/was this for real!

So within the course of 4 hours I read about Ross Jefferies and saw him in action - what a weird coincidence! :)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am learning that people who excel in one way are often deficient in another. At law school, the two smartest professors are the two who have the most difficulty with all of the interpersonal relationships in their lives - they're just too smart to relate to anybody. Those PUAs in "The Game" are similar. Mystery and Jeffries are amazingly skilled in the art of seduction, yet they both have tremendous personal insecurities of their own. Perhaps the deficiency is the root of their excellence. Maybe the most successful people are driven to succeed because failure hurts them even more than it hurts most people.

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
Maybe the most successful people are driven to succeed because failure hurts them even more than it hurts most people.
Wow, that one was really good.

Any yes, they can pick up women but without the continuous self improvement it leads to nothing but a pain (as you'll see in the end of the book)

Komodo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The books is good be u can learn more from the dj bible.I hat the fact this guy cam out with this book but that just meens more challenges for us:)

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly half way through now and this stuff is getting kinda... scary! Weird what being a PUA does to you and how it sucks you in...

Criminal Mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
I am learning that people who excel in one way are often deficient in another. At law school, the two smartest professors are the two who have the most difficulty with all of the interpersonal relationships in their lives - they're just too smart to relate to anybody. Those PUAs in "The Game" are similar. Mystery and Jeffries are amazingly skilled in the art of seduction, yet they both have tremendous personal insecurities of their own. Perhaps the deficiency is the root of their excellence. Maybe the most successful people are driven to succeed because failure hurts them even more than it hurts most people.
Or you could also say that god doesn't give with two hands.