Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The fwcking bullsh1t I have to put up with. Jesus fwck my social circle sucks b@lls.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
I have to fwcking rant. Check this out men: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/563565_287784274657311_1130484845_n.jpg

Before we go off endlessly about how much of a royal **** we have here, who the fwck is this b1tch?!?!

This, my fellow sosuavers, is the kind of woman my lame-ass friends like to have around.

Normally I don't like sharing this information for the sake of maintaining as much anonymity here as possible, but I'll mention this now to put things in context: I am a D1 athlete, and my team is smaller than 10 guys. The team trains together, eats together, and goes out together. Now I like my teammates and all, but fwcking jesus sometimes their choice of what to do on Friday nights/who to do it with just drives me fwcking insane. I've already done my fair share of just ditching them when I feel like, enough to the point where I'm on the borderline of being a poor teammate. Which sucks, because I'm on scholarship and feel kind of obligated to do what I can to be a part of the team outside of competing.

Miss ****y featured in the pic above is an orbiter of our team/social circle who hangs around with us regularly. I think she dated one of our guys very briefly. She's AT BEST a 7. I'm sure many of you would rate her lower. She recently posted a photo that got FWCKING 114 LIKES and sh1tloads of ppl telling her how sexy she looks. It is very, very fwcking bland. Anyone who wants to see it, pm me and I'll link you to the unedited pic.

Un-fwcking believable. The above text message conversation, she posted on her Facebook. IT HAS 44 LIKES NOW AND WILL KEEP GETTING MORE. 37 PEOPLE, VAG1NAS AND CH0DES ALIKE, HAVE COMMENTED ON IT VOICING THEIR SUPPORT. They say that she's hilarious, whine about how much of a d-bag the guy must be, and say they're proud of her for asserting herself as a woman. ONLY 1 GUY MADE A REASONABLE COMMENT saying "I guess I don't see what he did???"

I can't be bothered with this bullsh1t. Social circles are too much fwcking work. Wasted time, wasted money, and needless drama. I could be doing SO MANY other things by myself in the time I spend even doing the bare minimum to maintain my social circle. Seriously, fwck social circle game. COLD APPROACH TIL THE DAY I DIE MOTHERFWCKERS. People say cold approach has a low reward rate for the time you put in? Well FWCK THAT. I can probably get about 2 or 3 #s in an hour of day game, which isn't much at all, and maybe a date from every 5-10 #'s. How much fwcking time does it take to build and maintain a social circle?? How much bullsh1t drama do you have to deal with just to meet a few measly friend of friend chicks? And THEN you have to hang back, play the slow burn game, and casually hang out with her for AT LEAST A FEW WEEKS, maybe even more, before you can even BEGIN hitting on her/seeing if she's interested. And you have to take that slow too and tread cautiously in case you fwck up and make yourself look bad in front of EVERYONE. There's no room for error. If you're an AFC and have no game, there's NO WAY FOR YOU TO IMPROVE because you'll never be able to try out different things and find your own game because fwcking up means you fwck up your social standing. All you guys out there who refuse to cold approach and only meet girls through friends, have fun with this fwcking bullsh1t. I'm a virgin, grew up w/ultimate AFC mentality and zero social skills, but GUESS FWCKING WHAT my game is going places I never thought it could, and I'm gonna keep growing and making my life better. Because I know that at least 99% of males will never, EVER have the b@lls to do what I do.

I'm an introvert anyway, so I have a low tolerance for large amounts of social activity. I enjoy people's company just fine, but I can't really hang out with people for longer than 2-3 hours before getting bored and just wanting to go home and do something by myself. Social activity wears me out. I like introverted chicks too, so there's a better chance of meeting that type while I'm out doing day game.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Some context I missed

So the chick posted the above text message convo on her Facebook. This was the caption:

royal **** said:
Exhibit 2 - Dear douchebags, BEFORE you start bragging to MY FRIENDS what you would "do to me" after meeting me for 25 SECONDS, understand that I have a sharp tongue and a VERY short temper for nonsense like this. Excuse me while I find you the number to Chuckie Cheese. End rant. No time for this bull****. #selfrespect
So, maybe the guy was a bit of a d-bag. No one knows for sure to what degree. I check her profile, and she had posted the following text convo between the guy and her friend in a pic earlier:

Guy: I want _________
Girl's friend: Lol ??
Guy: U read what I said
Friend: Lol but she's not looking for something
Guy: Neither am I
Friend: So u want her ??
Guy: Yes
Friend: In what context u jst said ur not looking for anything
Guy: I just wanna date and c
Friend: She's not looking for something though !
Guy: I just wanna fwck

WTF??!! This guy is obviously running sh1tty game and has low social intelligence, but hey, I at least give him a couple points for being honest! PLUS, the friend basically LED him into that answer. Now he's the one who is "disgusting". Lol. This guy was about as honest as you could fwcking get for most guys.

She posted this as the caption:
Exhibit 1 - The screenshot that started it all......
Please examine exhibit 2, my retaliation, somewhere further in your newsfeed.
Some pwssy whiteknight commented on "Exhibit 1":
whiteknight said:
I'm not sure if it's even my place to comment on this, but this is disgusting.
Then later:
whiteknight said:
Of course not. Maybe I'm an idealist, but the idea of "Neither am I...I just wanna ****" makes me want to vomit. Too bad a person can't buy integrity.
3 people liked that second comment.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn now D1 athletes can't even get ***** thrown at them what is the world coming to lol? damn man that's pathetic.

anyway welcome to my world.

i have a simple rule of thumb... either someone is helping me in life or hurting me. the people that cause more bull**** or rile up too much of my time dealing with bull ****, regardless of who they are, they can go. I'd rather be alone then to be around people just to have to deal with negative or ****ty behaviors

by dealing with these types of pepole, both her and them

1. you start to form a warped view of the opposite sex if you are around her too long. she's a **** but not all women are ****s. don't put yourself in a position where you start to view her as the entire platform for the opposite sex

2. you start to look at your friends and their problems and start to think these are all your friends problems.

I'm a huge Myers-Briggs guy and i can tell already you're an INTJ or INTP, because (J not P) I am, and i would have wrote your exact post verbatim. you're introverted, you are extremely rational... you have to understand that you are wired differently the vast amount of people we aren't very common. YOU personally are going to killself over this beucase you can't understand why guys would subject themselves to this bull****, but what you have to understand is that people like you and I don't really derive our satisfaction from other people like msot other personality types do, most people well at least a lot of them are more concerned about people pleasing or derive their esteem from keeping things traditional. I don't say that to be a shot at other personality types or to say we are better, we're just different. The motives for their actions are different than the motives for your actions is all I am trying to say.

it would be best for you personalty to cut as many ties as possible for your own sanity.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
I recognise the language as English but wtf is going on in the post?

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with BB. The fewer people in your life, the better. Make sure they are always compatible with you, and keep it tight. Dont start making friends with everybody just to be cool and accepted. Most people are fake, selfish, two-faced, and unpleasant.

IME, there is NO advantage to having a large social circle when it comes to dating. None. Most women prefer private, 1 on 1 time, and you're more able to relax and focus. In fact, they'll pull you AWAY to spend alone time with you. I've never had more success than when I went solo.

Social skills, and the ability to approach and conversate with anybody, is far more important than a social circle. If they like you - they want to be alone with you, or small groups at best.

People just get in the way, hope you fail, compete with and ****-block you, and try to bring you down. Even your friends.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sageproduct, I'm a little confused. Are you Pete from the original text convo?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to stop blaspheming Jesus name bro

and Im not even kidding

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know any other Serbians? They have a reputation for always wanting to fight. One of the best amateur fighters I know is a Serb from East St Louis; other guys have tattoos, he has bullet wound scars. Their attitude relates to their country being at war for so long throughout history. NATO did fvck them pretty hard in Kosovo; that's one of the very few times that the US has taken the side of the Muslims and killed the Christians for them. We also bombed the crap out of their country without ever coming back to fix anything we broke. So they do have a lot to be mad about.

The moral of this story is to not take it too personally when a Serb gets mad at you - they're just being a Serb.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SMH, These girls and their facebook/twitter.

I swear the next time I meet a woman that doesn't live off it then I will wife them up. They live off it!

To be real with you I would love to live in the times where there was no social networking. Relationships are way harder to maintain because of it. All the thirsty dudes on facebook and twitter. And all the attention females seek off of it.

Makes me sick. The girl is trashy and easily used to be a h0 if she still ain't one. She is probably tired of dudes running trains through her.

Nicholas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Do you know any other Serbians? They have a reputation for always wanting to fight. One of the best amateur fighters I know is a Serb from East St Louis; other guys have tattoos, he has bullet wound scars. Their attitude relates to their country being at war for so long throughout history. NATO did fvck them pretty hard in Kosovo; that's one of the very few times that the US has taken the side of the Muslims and killed the Christians for them. We also bombed the crap out of their country without ever coming back to fix anything we broke. So they do have a lot to be mad about.

The moral of this story is to not take it too personally when a Serb gets mad at you - they're just being a Serb.

Being a Serb, I can say you're right. Too much frustration. Chicks here take 'hard-to-get' to a whole new level.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was responding to what her girlfriend sent to her before the guy even text her, not the content of the text itself, which was no big deal. The guy was an idiot for ever telling her friend he wanted just to f*ck her...haha. Guys got to realize that girls absolutely will talk whenever they get the chance to gossip and with that one, there was no way she wasn't going to go tell her little friend.

Taken in that context, it makes sense. ANd the girl posted it on facecrack to defend her social standing, because she knew that the girl that told her probably also told 20 other girls.

But ya, I've never been much of a social circle gamer myself. Never saw a need to, girls are very easy to meet and I don't have all that many guy friends for whatever reasons so my strength was always cold approach out of necessity. But when I was single and feeling lazy social circle game was the easy go to, just got to have a bunch going and play some long game with those girls. In those situations, I've found that when you get good, they come on to you more often then not.

My advice to you would be to keep your social circle to have your circle of friends, but do your own thing and cold approach and get good with women outside that group so you don't rely on them.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Jesus, i had a headache reading that. That first guy "I just wana fvck" lol seriously? Never outwardly say it, what sh1tty game he deserves a kick to the nut sack. I agree with yuppaz, floydb, and BB, less people the better. I was never one for a "social circle" it just seems like everyone hates everyone or is just fake to please one another. I cant stand that, I have a couple close friends, we all hang out and find our own girls. Thats the way to go.

I dont get that text convo though? Whats going in that ... explain it sage im curious.

LOL at those whiteknights ... holy sh1t can a guy really be that feminized ?!!??!?! Dude I feel bad for the people you gotta hang around with. Lol what man would ever say any of that bs "thats just disgusting, blah blah blah woman speak" . Since when does having the midnset of the opposite sex attract the opposite sex?!

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pure bullsh1t for saying that Serbs are hostile people. It's media sh1tting that they are doing all violent things. It's pure bullsh1t to say any nation is 'hostile'. I had that opportunity to be there more than few times for more than a month and it's nothing different than in say... Germany. Except that economy sucks donkey balls. And girls are so fckin' hot, you won't find anywhere else so hot women. Your 8/9's here are there 6/7's. Basically there are girls who are like Kardashian with that same figure and face and pretty much aren't so much crowded.

Their protests are no different than protests in London. What is the difference is that in Belgrade one idiot throws over a trash can, everyone gets called out for being a Barbarian.

In London for demolishing bloody cars they are calling them STUDENTS.

Students of what ? Violence ? You got that right.

It's so fckin' ignorant to sh1t such things if you never crossed a foot on Balkans. Kosovo was their part of country for centuries. If it weren't for them to hold the line Turks would conquer whole fckin Europe without much of a problem.

U.S.A. helped those Albanians ( who are main produces and main country of illegal drug traficking in EU). Over 60% of population is taking drugs by 13 years.

On Kosovo there are lot of cases of taking Serbs and taking their organs, then when they DEFEND themselves USA sh1ts on them via media for some 'assault'.

What USA WANTS, and is actually DOING is putting a NATO base on Kosovo, so they could be nearer Russians and Koreans. It's great strategic location and also has lots of mining fields for resources and fossil oil.

Just because you know few stupid Serbs( that might not be even Serbs because of cultural differences on borders of country. And many people at borders emmigrated)

So after all that sh1tty bombing economy is still lame. Cult of criminals is still there, but not that much. It's some kind of wannabe gheto gangstas. You got that in America as well.

That girl probably got mad at you because you said something ( who knows what he said in person to her), and had to make up some excuse, when you try to kill people, they don't really trust you...

I just can't believe people are so RACISTIC on this fckin' board.

Last edited:

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said OP, and if you're at the D-1 school I'm thinking you're at, from my experience the girls that are 7+ have extreme entitlement issues and "no scrubs" "golden pu$$y" mentalities.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Roger that, and yes you are spot on, I believe I was INTP last time I took the test. Looking back, every regular friend group I've been a part of, I eventually grew sick of and withdrew myself from. My freshman year of college, I lived with two teammates, and our apartment became "the" party place every weekend. Holy hell did I hate that. Same fwcking activity, and same fwcking 5 girls hung out with us every g0ddamn weekend. I got so sick of it I'd play some white noise on my headphones and try to go to sleep when we had people over. A couple times I even got up and left.

My mind wanders very easily. All my life, I'd constantly experience this scenario: I'm hanging with some cool people, we're all having a great conversation, I'm laughing, I'm making other people laugh, vibe is strong. Then, the topic switches. My friends start talking about some new rap songs. They're all excited. I can't give less of a sh!t about rap music. Not only do I not participate in the conversation, I start zoning out completely and thinking about other things. I'd retreat into my head and stay there. Sometimes, this would render me asocial for an entire night. I'd just completely lose interest in socializing, and others could sense it as negative energy, so I'd completely lose the vibe for socialization.

Re:athlete. Yeah, I've found it to be a very, very marginal factor in "status" at my school. People couldn't give less of a sh1t that I'm an athlete, and I'd care very little if someone were the starting PG for our school. With girls and people in general, I actually like downplaying the fact that I'm an athlete. In high school (and even before then), it was such a big part of my identity that I like getting away from it and just being a person.

Thx to all the other introverts who provided input. It's funny, after I started cold approaching, I started becoming annoyed with people who seemingly are incapable of talking to a stranger and rely endlessly on people they know and introductions.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
I got so sick of it I'd play some white noise on my headphones and try to go to sleep when we had people over.
White noise? I hope you really mean TECHNO or somethin... I mean if it's the technical kind of white noise you really need to get your ears checked. That's like staring into a flashlight. Can't be healthy dude.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not surprised at all. Extreme entitlement syndrome compounded by the pus$fied attitude of men.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
HoneyHitter said:
White noise? I hope you really mean TECHNO or somethin... I mean if it's the technical kind of white noise you really need to get your ears checked. That's like staring into a flashlight. Can't be healthy dude.
Yes, white noise like the sound of static. Whatever I could to block out the noise of people.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Roger that, and yes you are spot on, I believe I was INTP last time I took the test. Looking back, every regular friend group I've been a part of, I eventually grew sick of and withdrew myself from. My freshman year of college, I lived with two teammates, and our apartment became "the" party place every weekend. Holy hell did I hate that. Same fwcking activity, and same fwcking 5 girls hung out with us every g0ddamn weekend. I got so sick of it I'd play some white noise on my headphones and try to go to sleep when we had people over. A couple times I even got up and left.

My mind wanders very easily. All my life, I'd constantly experience this scenario: I'm hanging with some cool people, we're all having a great conversation, I'm laughing, I'm making other people laugh, vibe is strong. Then, the topic switches. My friends start talking about some new rap songs. They're all excited. I can't give less of a sh!t about rap music. Not only do I not participate in the conversation, I start zoning out completely and thinking about other things. I'd retreat into my head and stay there. Sometimes, this would render me asocial for an entire night. I'd just completely lose interest in socializing, and others could sense it as negative energy, so I'd completely lose the vibe for socialization.

Re:athlete. Yeah, I've found it to be a very, very marginal factor in "status" at my school. People couldn't give less of a sh1t that I'm an athlete, and I'd care very little if someone were the starting PG for our school. With girls and people in general, I actually like downplaying the fact that I'm an athlete. In high school (and even before then), it was such a big part of my identity that I like getting away from it and just being a person.

Thx to all the other introverts who provided input. It's funny, after I started cold approaching, I started becoming annoyed with people who seemingly are incapable of talking to a stranger and rely endlessly on people they know and introductions.
Man I feel your pain bro. I too have problems, people just babbling about something and I go into my world and retreat myself. It's like I feel a burden on my back to strive to make this better place and myself a figure which would later serve as some inspiration to someone to make something new.

Come on man, today Kim Kardashian's butt is inspiration for everything 'new' .

Especially as a musician , as I said, I feel a burden and a need as an artist to sp1t on this sick world, and when I see Nicki Minaj's Stupid Hoe song I can't say anything.

Not to mention when people start talking about such songs, I simply desocialize and go back in my mind. Thinking about something. Lots of philosophy back there... And I sleep with music. Sometimes with death metal, sometimes with psychodelic rock. Tried with binaural beats, and white noise.

My brain is in overdrive and people all the time think I'm 'trying' to seem ' smart' and 'know everything'. Point is my mind can't rest in check, and I'm so nervous my legs in class tap like crazy.

Talk about weather and how Kardashians ass got bigger is no interesting to me.

Give me Nuclear Holocaust or a problem how to solve economical crisis, or question about life and ride on. 3+ hours GURANTEED of convo with me.