The Future of Game - Flaking

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love to read old threads.

They were absolutely right. Flaking became the norm to such a degree that now a man is even a fool for "not even" planning a double date.

And that advice has some merit to it. In order to book double you need to be CONSTANTLY working on gaming women. A man who can meet up with two women probably has 5 women he's busy with a d ofcourse knows how to pull, while an AFC who "FINALLY " gets a date hardly ever interacts with women.
Most men who approach women in real life don't do enough volume of approaches to double book or at least book first dates on 2-3 consecutive nights.

It's easier to double book/book 2-3 consecutive nights on swipe apps, even with a less than 1% match rate. A man who swipes thousands of times by paying for unlimited swipes might be able to swipe through enough women to do this.

Dates arranged via swipe app or Instagram DM are more likely to flake than strangers approached. However, strangers approached flake on first dates at even a higher than expected rate, even if the strangers are approached in non-bar venues. I've had instances where I went to a fitness class with a woman, arranged a time/date with her, collected her number, and she still flaked. I've also had women approached in other non-bar venues flake, such as outdoors in a park or on a path. A man would expected flaking from the women he meets in person at bars, especially late nights, but even women met at weekday happy hour time frames (5-8 PM) are prone to flakes too.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Synergy
Guru good to see that you still post (any new experiences or theories? I would love to read them) 250K+? I think a guy who made 50K with low debt, in great shape, in my town would be raking them in effortlessly. So I take my previous comment back on high status, but I can't lie, I'm all for the "poor gamer" winning as well. Realistically speaking your right high status does help, but so does tight game.

On another note, what's popular right now in other forums and especially in the Blog's-a-sphere is Mass text messaging, basically the idea is that if a girl flakes on you, you. You save her number and text her a month later for a drink or something. If she refuses you rinse and repeat until she does or if she doesn't you get rid of her number. According to bloggers this should be done as an "afterthought" while your still getting new chicks/numbers and that if you catch a chick at the right time, she may be more receptive towards you then a previous time in her life i.e. maybe she was banging an x, career etc.

I personal tried it for a month and it was a waste of time, Initial high interest says a lot. Guru said it best, to many guys are "chasing" med-low interested chicks hence all the threads in the main discussion. Once I realized this (yeah it took me two years) It helps to deal with these women accordingly.

My take with flakes is, if a chick flakes, she has to make it up a 110%. Anything less would be a waste of my time, I had a chick flake on me earlier this year because her sump-pump overflowed in her basement, to make it up to me she brought me some apple pie and a bottle of Grey goose(granted she was older, a 21 year old would never do such a thing, and if she did would bring wine coolers lol) a low interested chick would whine at the thought of having "to make it up to me" cause it wasn't her "fault" and the entitled attitude(especially if she is younger)

To put it simply Jophill said it best

All I can say is this - do NOT reward a woman who flakes on you with a second chance to do it again. .

p.s. However this is a situational basis, and if you do give her a second chance, do so on your own accord.
13 years later I agree with Guru make more money deal with less flakes, damn this was a long time ago how far I've come
Not saying you won't get flaked on if you make more money you'll have a better lifestyle, access to better women and hotter women, women who know your value are gonna be on their best behavior
Or at least pretend to be

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that advice has some merit to it. In order to book double you need to be CONSTANTLY working on gaming women. A man who can meet up with two women probably has 5 women he's busy with a d ofcourse knows how to pull, while an AFC who "FINALLY " gets a date hardly ever interacts with women.
I think the whole "you gotta double book" idea shifts too much personal frame. If a woman flakes and I am left without a date (and no backup) it is not the end of the world. My mentality is I'm going to have a blast whether a woman is there or not. If more guys would just shift their mentality instead of worrying about plate count they'd be fine.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the whole "you gotta double book" idea shifts too much personal frame. If a woman flakes and I am left without a date (and no backup) it is not the end of the world. My mentality is I'm going to have a blast whether a woman is there or not. If more guys would just shift their mentality instead of worrying about plate count they'd be fine.
I'd even say if more guys stop worrying about getting validation through women they'd be fine/better off. That is also aimed at myself.

Easier said than done ofcourse.