Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Future for YOLO Hot Chicks

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With regard to my ex wife and the divorce: here's the deal: She thinks I screwed her. She thinks I should have to support her for the rest of my life.

A woman going through a divorce only thinks about herself. Period. End of story. They become like a wild animal defending itself. Women are selfish and solipsistic by nature. As I said in another post recently, it's a feature, not a bug.

A woman's sense of entitlement can sometimes know no bounds or limit.

And... I made it through because I had to. I got the best lawyer I could and fought like hell. You do what you have to do and keep looking forward, don't look back. Life is good.

-Augustus-
Much Respect. Thanks.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howiestern,

Good post.

The only question I have is do they actually regret what they did? Are they contrite about what they did and who they hurt along the way? Are they genuinely sorry for shattering a good provider/husband? Do they feel genuine guilt about their actions and the people they hurt?

Or... Do they just feel sorry for themselves?

That's actually what I meant by regret.

And I would bet that the vast majority just feel sorry for themselves.

-Augustus-
Bolded for emphasis as absolute truth. They will often slink back around, under the guise of making amends, but the truth is they don't regret what they did to others, but what they did to themselves. Total self-pity party disguised as benevolent remorse.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like the song "Hello" by Adele.

Back in my blue pill days, I probably would have thought the song represented real remorse for what she did.

However, listening to it with a red pill mindset, you realize that all she's doing is talking about herself. She's not sorry at all for the guy she screwed over. She's simply sorry for herself.

My 2 favorite lines:

"It's so typical of me to talk about myself." Solipsism on its face.

"It's no secret that both of us are running out of time." Translation: "Oh shiz, I'm hitting the hall after riding the Cvck carousel... are you still available?"

-Augustus-

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, hate that damn song. Told my staff, she broke up with him, tore his heart out and now she wants to touch base? not happening....