The Friend Zone from a female prospective (Internet Forum)

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are so stupid and hypocritical after this. Wanna here a story?

My senior year of college I worked in town at a youth center. One of my coworkers I was somewhat into. More so because she was pretty chill....but I wasnt super into her. One day Im walking her back to her place after work, and I ask her if she wants company. The way we were talking, and based on convos we had in the past, it was obvious why I was asking to chill. She declined...and once she did that, I stopped looking at her in that way. Especially since she kinda had a reputation anyway....so I wasnt sure how far I would have gone with her if I had gone up to her apartment.

So we stayed chill, hung out at work, and a few weeks later I see her at the bar as I am leaving. She starts touching my hair and telling me she likes my hair. And then she asks me to kiss her and says either "Ive never kissed a guy with dreads before" or something similar. She might have also said "Ive never kissed a black guy before" but I cant remember exactly.

Anyways, I wasn't interested and was rolling my eyes in my mind. Partly because I wasnt too into her to begin with...and partly because around that time I learned to stop giving women chances after they originally reject me. She became persistent...asking for just a peck...even grabbing at my hair in what she thought was a sexy way, but actually hurt a little.

I kept making excuses about how we are friends, and how we shouldnt because we are coworkers. I knew she wanted to turn a peck into a make out session. And she either wanted to fvk me that night....or simply in her horniness, make out and prove to herself that she could have me. Soon my buddy wanted to leave...so I simply kissed this girl on the forehead and told her Id see her at work.

Funny how she barely talked to me the last couple weeks of that semester, and end up deleting me on facebook soon after that. So fact of the matter is that women hate the friendzone too, and definitely cannot handle rejection. And this is just one of my stories where I have had a woman react poorly to my rejecting some or all of her advances. I have a couple other stories.

So its straight up bullsh!t when women act like they are so upset that certain guys wont be friends with them after she friendzones him. The reality is that women also have a terrible time staying just friends with a guy they are attracted to. Their egos and hormones cant handle it. Sh!t, Ive hooked up with a few female friends before...so I know the score and I know when a girl is lying about being into me.

Whats funny is that in my early 20s, my ex pulled the same thing before we got together. She said she didnt see me in that way...how we were just friends. And at first I bailed...but eventually talked to her again because I valued the friendship actually.

And guess what? As soon as I came back and said lets be friends, she jumped on me and started kissing me. It was like something out of a tv drama. That situation may be different than some guys...because from the time we met, I made it clear I was into her. I didnt really use friends as a way to get close to her, because I always made it obvious I wanted to be with her. Anyways, I got the V-card on that girl, fell in love (at least I did), and of course it ended badly as most young relationships do.

Anyways, to sum this all up....women are full of crap about the friendzone. Because most of them cannot handle being put there themselves...and in the case of my ex, I was only in the friendzone at first because she was concerned how her parents would react to our relationship (her mom was closeminded about interracial dating)

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:
For everyone, a point comes where it's YOU who will LJBF the girl. Suddenly you understand how and why it happens. I've done it and it sucks.

But if, after that, I see her still trying then I'll just break off the friendship and push her away. I'm just too nice... nobody should be an orbiter.
This too.

Its awkward and actually makes me feel bad to LJBF a nice chick I had a cool connection with. You dont wanna outright tell someone "you like me, but I dont like you...so we cant speak anymore". All a decent person really knows how to do in a situation where someone confesses feeling for them, is to offer their friendship if they dont feel the same way.

Ive never been in a situation where the girl made it obvious she still wanted me if we remained friends...so I cannot say what I would do in such a situation. Id likely break off everything too so she could get over it...plus to remove awkwardness as well. Im just bad at rejecting people tbh.

And while some women may act like they dont know their guy friends want them...Im pretty sure deep down they know the truth. I also think some of these chicks hate admitting that its really only the thought of sex that keeps most men interested in their friendship.

While I believe male and female friendships are possible...truly platonic occurrences of such a friendship are rare.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
generally i try to see if i can get *******s out the situtation. i will never LJBF a girl who will give *******s unless i'm in a relationship.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3agle 3yes said:
If you're her FRIEND, you can't be her lover. If you're her LOVER, you can't be her friend and if you're stupid enough to attempt both...then you're her B!TCH.

A woman ISN'T going to be attracted to man that comforts her after a break-up.

Who said it was impossible to f*ck girls who you are friends with?

It's possible but unlikely...and if it does happen it almost always ends up bad.
Come on 3agle, I see some contradictions here going from "Isn't", impossible", "possible", "unlikely". Which is it?

Of course women will fvck their friends so that will be her lover under the covers. Women will fvck their comforters too after they stop being an emotional wreck. How is it bad for the guy after he accomplished his goal of fvcking her? He got what he wanted and his plan worked. Not too bad of a day's work if you ask me.

Last edited: