Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The friend is back as a lover

B

bernardouzeda

Hey DJ's... i'm willing to give anything as a reward for a good advice on this one...

On february of this year i had a crush on a girl, but we got too friends due to some problems that happened... But now several months later, we are having waaay too much physicial contact even if it's just as a friend, and she said to me that sometimes she has a strange urge to kiss me... well then we had a serious talk cause we don't want to loose our friendship (and i think this won't happen)... She said - "i think us together is a really good idea, but i would like some time so i can think about it, cause i never had thinked about this before - but it's a good idea :) )"
Well we see each other a lot, what should i say on these serious talks that we have sometimes? What should i ask? I think one wrong word in this situation can pull me back to LJBF, and the right sentence can push me to a great girlfriend! She is very sensitive and sometimes get's really upset with the C+F stuff...

please help - i can help you in reward (really just email me - bernardouzeda@hotmail.com)

thanks again

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is basically asking you out, but in giving herself 'time to think about it,' she is giving her ego an escape route if you turn her down...She can then come back and agree it would be better to stay friends...Her time to think about it is your window to agree upon it...

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, she's giving you her final green light to make a move on her and show her you can be a man, not just a girly friend.

This is your last chance, if you do nothing she'll go back to just friends with you, and you won't get another shot.

bp1974

B

bernardouzeda

The thing is - SHE KNOWS I WANT HER and SHE WANTS ME TOO... but we're too much friends, so we're kinda making some rules so we can stay together and be best friends at the same time...
You guys ever saw a Seinfeld episode where he does sex with Elaine and they agree that they're having 'sex to save the friendship'?? :) :)

thanks again

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having sex, or kissing someone, with whom you have a emotional connection is a godly experience.
Having a best friend, who is not a dog, is something you will have for a lifetime.

I say give it a shot. With the mindset of it going to work out. If you have the mindset of it not working, dont.
I feel that this friend relationship will fall if you dont go for it.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she knows you want her, which is why she's giving you the final green light to do something about it.

bp1974

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself if you really want her a friend. And if thats not the case why are you hanging out with her?