Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Frame of Control.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frames in the case of NLP are merely filters through belief flows.

For instance, if you're highly religious in Christianity, your "frame of belief" will lead your life through the filter of Christianity. You would read the bible. Withhold sex until marriage (most likely). Generally be nice to people. Devote time to church. Attempt to bring other's to the word of God. The specifics of "why we believe" are varied. Some would say environment during childhood, some would say innate spirit, others would advocate experiences. All of them relevant. Nonetheless we have beliefs on what life is, as it's our perceptual filter.

If you're from a wealthy family, your beliefs innately drive you toward replicating their success. You'd be a saver. You would know how to invest properly. You would be apprised of the investing world at a much younger age than your peers.

Even some E-books, some of which you've purchased, focus on Frames. David D talks about Frames, or Beliefs. Beliefs are much more worldly, a frame is the individual situation.

For example, you may have the philosophy of taking control of situations and taking responsibility for outcomes, but haven't internalized the belief so that you TRULY believe it. The Frame doesn't carry.

In alot of cases, guys get blown up by women because...

-they don't have control
-the frame is skewed toward her (i.e. prizing her over you)

The frame/belief scenario coordinates action, as it is self reflective. If you see the world through BELIEF 'a', you then project it back on to yourself, and act in accordance with that image. So if a woman is a prize to you, or THE ONE, even if you've never spoken a word to her, you'll see yourself as lesser, and act that way. Flip it, if you see her as another run-of-the-mill woman, then you act normal, like you, and can come from a place of logic and make normal judgement calls as you would any other day. And if she likes you, then it's obvious, and if she doesn't, you just walk away.

--------------------------

So what is the Frame of Control?

It's a belief. It's THE belief that you control WHERE you are, WHO you are, WHO you are with, WHAT enters your life, WHAT exits your life, WHAT you feel, WHAT you do not feel, HOW you feel. It covers the basic questions...

WHERE
WHO
WHAT
WHY
WHEN
HOW

You can do but 1 thing: control Choice.

If you begin by ACCEPTING the responsibility of choice, you can then exhibit control. Control to stay and talk with a woman, or to walk away. Control to walk up to her, own the situation, and walk away with a number, or walk to your car with her.

This is INNER GAME projected ******D, because if you believe in your mind, your heart of hearts that you alone were stuck here, shot here, or built here for a purpose, and its up to you to make something of it, then you begin dealing in reality and accepting the responsibility of control. It does not mean forcing your will upon people; it means make a choice, sticking with it, and moving on if it doesn't match between 2 people.

Examples...

Let's say you're out, you're at a Day Spa buying a Gift Certificate for your mother or sister. You run into a beautiful young lady who works there. You don't know who she is; you could make lots of assumptions, and label her. Prize her up. Think she has a BF. Figure she's a hore because she pierces her nose or tattoos her back. But why go that far?

Own the frame. It's your life. Feel the situation. There's no "specific" outcome. Only the maximization of that particular situation. You can't know the outcome because you don't even know her name, where she lives, if she's clean, dirty, fake, broke, married, has a child and so on. Don't get so romantic on her just because her looks leads you to think/feel a whole host of things.

The control of the frame means ACCEPTING or REJECTING people who treat or don't treat you well. So you just talk, like she's a normal person, because she is.

The Frustration of the AFC, or any guy for that matter.

The AFC, or any guy who is upset over women, has 2 real basic issues, the Frame of Control, and his own plight with the world. The Frame of Control is simple, it's developing the belief that you own and control your reality, your feelings, your emotions, your actions, and your decisions. You choose to still engage a flaky girl. You choose the type and quality of women you date. You choose if you have sex with her more or less. (Of course, if sex is a given, and you'll have it readily, then it's her right of refusal).

The same piece is the plight with the world. Reality is as it is. It exists whether humans are here or not. It's in the mind where people create problems for themselves, because they perceive the world a certain way, OR, expect it to be another way. And this means you're wrong, the world isn't. Other people might be wrong, but it's also your call to put up with what that person does or says.

If you have an unruly woman, or wife for that matter, you're not spiritually or cosmically ordained to be with her, unless you're Siamese twins, also. You don't have to tolerate anything in life, really. You can shed the emotion, as much as you desire to block out or ignore it.

Tell me, if you were beemed onto a beautiful planet, not other beings, and just had to live, exist, and go on. What would be wrong? There's no people? What more would you need? Aside from working on "surviving", nothing really. Sure, a companion would be fun, but you'd spend your WHOLE life exploring the planet, inventing better methods to get by, discovering new food, etc.

Now advance that, a few people are slung ahead to live with you. And then more. And then more. The planet has all we need to live, and the systems are in place so you don't have to raise chickens, or hunt, or gather; you just do what you're good at and you can get what it is you want. If the world values what you do highly, you get paid alot. If not, you get paid a little. But all the craziness of the world is created by the mixing of a whole bunch of EGOs, and different systems of BELIEF to support those egos, because in the peace and serenity of life, NO EGO exists. It's the minute others pop up this little devil comes forward trying dominate, one up, prevent, protect, deride, socialize, mix, mingle, down, up, befriend, OTHER EGOs.

So the world itself is fine. It's the people that aren't. But people in general want it to be better. What they must ask is, Can we as people BE BETTER? It's not the system, but the individual players IN THAT SYSTEM which determines the running of it. So by and large, more bad people or bad wants overrun the good wants or good people.

What you have to do is not be effected by it, much like knowing everybody is an agent, it's easier to ACCEPT a person as they are and deal with that, than DENY it and try to get around it. Some guys "right off" girls with excuses...she's too pretty, she was busy, her family, her friends, her grades. Bottom line: anything we want, we do. Nothing really ever gets in the way of that. So if she likes you, she won't flake. If she's worthy, she won't be a bytch. And so on. Deal with what you see, not with how you think it should be, or how it was, etc. Don't be so dreamy.

--------------------------

It's a belief that..."I control my life. I control my feelings." You learn, what it is you want. If you say, "I want people who enjoy being around me, and I reject those who don't," then if you're out with a woman, or meet someone like that, NEXTing them isn't about EGO preservation, it's about controlling what it is you want and don't want. Sure, people won't like you, that's the way it is. But you don't have to stand to tolerate or make excuses for it. In fact, MAKE FUN of it. I love when people can make up reasons NOT to like someone.

If you go the club or the bar, or the mall, it's because you WANT to, NOT because you're motivated to. If your WANT is in it, so's the PASSION, so are you 100% of it.

You recognize before you what you're viewing. Seeing the 'game', knowing the game, means understanding the players, the relationships, and what's going, and not being part of it. Not being subject to those rules. Most falter BECAUSE of that. Within the game exist rules, and by the rules you follow you reap rewards. However, it hinders those who aren't "true" players in the sense of the word.

As a man, as human 'doing', you are master of your destiny. You control each and every aspect of where you are, who you are, how you are, why you are, and what you are. You control the people you interact with. You control the money you spend. You CONTROL you, and therefore EVERYTHING you interact with. You can't control those 'things', but if you control where you invest your emotions and time, you gain the edge.

A-Unit

ATribeCalledDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly what I was searching for! Nice post but I am worried about controling everything. Do it's possible? Especially my emotions since I've bad time to master them(I really don't see how to conquer the fears of my life)

SevenOne9

Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit pretty much nailed how I am as a person. Pretty awesome.

INNER GAME is important in order to totally get this concept -- you have to have a strong belief in yourself... Be happy/indifferent, NEVER negative.

Be in control of your reality, be who you want to be and how you want to feel.

Once this is taken care off, you notice a lot of things and everything is crystal clear.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

To me, it's all 'inner game.' It's all a mental battle, because in the end, you want to get into her head. I believe the venerable P_S would agree, as I've seen him state the same thing MANY, MANY times.

And that's what largely separates the alphas from the betas, inner game. The inner game then reflects upon outer game.

There are those guys who focus on Outer Game, such as pick-up lines, what you wear, your body, how you smell, facial appearances, posture, vibe, and so on. But these are all CONSEQUENCES of the INNER state of game.

Ever notice an upset woman?

Most guys can read her. Her voice might be monotone or low. She might not be enthusiastic with her response. You "sense" a negative energy in her. Her body posture dictates that she's tired, or depressed, or upset, or mad. They're all the result of 1 thing: her inner emotion and belief.

There are those guys WORKING so hard on standing straight, dressing right, working on voice inflection and tonality (which is useful), working on eye contact, etc, but these are just curing the SYMPTOMS. Get right to the disease (or core).

Go to work on you, YOUR LONG-term beliefs, so that you as a PUA / DJ / SS-er can carry it with you anywhere. So that your skills HERE, cross over to your job, to your life, to your family interactions.

-------------------------

MOST times, you'll meet or see a woman in a place you DO NOT have something prepared or canned, so what do you do?

Places I normally meet women:
-through friends
-@ high-class parties
-bookstores
-banks
-in stores
-everyday life (such as the gym, grocery shopping, @ work, on business vacations or exhibitions)

And there's nothing special about meeting someone other than your desire to do it. Provided they're not with 1 person, you can approach. If they're out with MORE, and there are FEW guys, you can assume she's tagging along. If she's solo, with another girl, it's possible as well. It's up to what you want. I don't play the game of pacifying the 'other friend' or 'AMOG other guys' or worrying about those social contexts. To me, it's worrying about those social contexts that ACTUALLY fawk you up. Go RIGHT THROUGH THEM. Do precisely what is considered bold and out of order, or unexpected. Not for showmanship, but because it's what must be done. It's what a leader does. Do what's necessary.

-----------------------

The control frame ONLY works for you, because it views ALL people and things around you as 'players' in an ever-changing world. You interact wit them, but you're not EFFECTED by them as would a puppet be. You don't disregard who they are, but you also don't let your own mental demons control you through assumptions of what they're thinking or viewing you as. You also consider their requests or their opinions and weigh them in relation to yourself. But you don't bow or bend if it's not in your best interest.

Sacrificing or doing something to gain in one area or for 1 person, and causing damage or loss to another, is not the kind of GOOD deeds or sacrifices this world needs. Not for you, not for meeting chicks, not for anything. If donating money causes you pain, and the other pleasure, what's the purpose? So you switch the prince and the pauper? The world is not better off.

And if you stay involved with a girl, just because it makes you temporarily feel good, while she fawks with your heart and mind, what's the real benefit? There's none. It's damage to both. You're not getting the girl you deserve, and you're not being man enough to get rid of her.

A-Unit

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very good. I missed it. Thanks for bring it up.

MVP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I agree with what you said for most of it, why must it be inner game vs. outer game? They do not have to be seperate entities pitted against each other. If I have good inner game (I am confident and I know where to invest my time), that doesn't help me become charming or funny.

SevenOne9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVP
Although I agree with what you said for most of it, why must it be inner game vs. outer game? They do not have to be seperate entities pitted against each other. If I have good inner game (I am confident and I know where to invest my time), that doesn't help me become charming or funny.
If you're not charming or funny, then its not you -- that's not who you are (at the moment).

You can learn to be funny and charming and incorporate it to your personality, but that comes later if you figured out the what's, who's, etc. (You'll be more congruent if you get all that stuff before jumping the gun)...

Because you're thinking of going from A to D (when there's the B,C's to worry about).

You have to figure out who you are....kinda like what it says in the middle of the first post.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outer v.s. Inner.

Outer game is the culmination of INNER. It's the EFFECT, of the CAUSE of INNER game.

If you're truly confident in yourself, if you believe in your own existence, that nobody is superior to anybody, that you have a purpose, talents, and skills, that will be expressed.

To me, charming qualities are Confidence + Fun + Sexuality. It's very BASIC qualities, kind of like PRIMARY colors, that make all other colors, or QUALITIES.

I don't see CONFIDENCE out of guys who are TRYING or ATTEMPTING any outcome or actions specific to a goal. It's pretty tough, except over time, to KNOW what yields what results without trying and failing.

As an example, if you're with a girl for awhile, giving her an Orgasm becomes easier and quicker, and even something that can be done more REGULARLY, because you know what she likes or doesn't like and what get's her there.

CONFIDENCE...alot of guys here purport to have it, but there's a difference between questions and general desire or need ALL the time. That's weakness. Energy being lost.

The world is just a bunch of mental schema we process. If you're sitting in a room, and you BELIEVE, FEEL, and THINK like some BETA, or some UNDESERVING person, then you'll ACT that way. But if you feel like someone who's important like everyone else, you'll act that way, too.

-------------------------

The World is all Internal, expressed Externally, because when all EXTERNAL things are gone, the only thing remaining is the Internal World and Value we have created, or not.

A-Unit