Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Fourth Kind

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you guys seen it because I just watched it wednesday and damn that movie is trippy as fuuuck.

Stuff like that with aliens though has always fascinated me so maybe that's why I liked it so much but anyways....what did you guys think about it?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
It was the Sumerian gibberish and the video from the deputy watching the house which tripped me out.

Read Zecharia Sitchin and Erik von Daniken's work if you really want your eyes opened.

After those read Crowley's, The Book of the Law. Takes on a completely different light.

Aka

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw it and I considered to be garbage. Those "real fact" made me mad, I mean do they think we are all idiots?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aka said:
Those "real fact" made me mad, I mean do they think we are all idiots?
You'd be surprised. Ten percent of Americans believe Elvis is still alive.

I read about it before I saw it, so I looked at it as more of a "Blair witch" mocumentary type of thing. In that respect, it had its moments.

I thought the split screens where they showed the actors vs. the "actual" footage was a pretty decent idea, from a movie making standpoint.

But they got nothing on Orson Wells and his War of The Worlds caper, but then again, that was radio.

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
well all im gonna say right now is watching what was supposed to be the actual footage creeped me out, especially when the guy was sitting and levitating on the bed, that was some weird stuff

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"STONER" was tripped out by the 4th kind?! WHA??? :p lol i havent seen it but your thread reminded me how bad i wanted to. im gonna have to go hit redbox

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh it scared me, the "based on true events" had me until I researched it because I couldn't sleep.

"I AM GOD" shyyyyyyyyyt that's scary as fvvvvvvvvvvvck!!!!

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yeah some of the parts had me also, i haven't really researched it though so idk whats all supposed to be true about it