Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Forehead test (a sure sign to go in for the kiss)

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand the value of this test. I thought these tests were designed as a means of not kissing her by surprise. To prepare her for what is coming next, like stroking her hair. But if you approach her with your forehead she will assume that you are going to kiss her and you will take her by suprise anyway, so what's the point? If you are going to do this, you might as well kiss her directly.
So actually, it's not a test, or a real bad one. It might serve a purpose as a means of foreplay.

It's like saying: do you know how you can test a woman wether she's ready for sex? You try sticking your penis in her vagina and see how she reacts. See how ridiculous that sounds? It's the same as touching foreheads.

suaveplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ on way it is effective is during a hug, when you are not sure. dont let go and lean ur forehead down (assuming u are taller). thats the test for the kiss

AlexParadox

Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
It's like saying: do you know how you can test a woman wether she's ready for sex? You try sticking your penis in her vagina and see how she reacts. See how ridiculous that sounds? It's the same as touching foreheads.
first: you need to understand this is if you are UNSURE of the situation. if you are confident enough, then go in. You are missing the point here.

second: if you need a parallel then think of it like this: how do you see if a woman is ready for sex? you slide your hand up her leg and make contact with her vagina. If she is not ready or warmed up yet she would pull back and not let you, if she is she wont. (okay maybe not the best parallel, but you get the idea) The idea of touching foreheads is to see how receptive of you she is.

++
This tip is mainly geared for those still not fully comfortable in their skills and abilities. I was using this technique when i was 13-15 years old. When I was still not fully confident in myself, nor did i fully believe that I was man enough to just go for it, i needed something to assure myself that I would not embarrass myself.