Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The First 30 Seconds...

Backtothedojo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out to town today with the express desire to do two hours of day time game. I saw two hot girls I wanted to approach... And I didn't.

The reason - I literally didn't know what to say.

How do you start the first 30 seconds off on a cold approach?

Misrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really easy. Walk up to a girl and say this:

You: Good (After noon / evening / morning).
You :My name is _____. (if the girl doesn't give her name)
And you are?
Girl: Gives name.
You: Nice to meet you *Name*. I had to come over and introduce myself. I think that you are cute. We should do Coffee / drinks sometime.
Girl: Yes / No
You: Great, you should give me your number- and I will call you later.

Done.

When she is putting her number into your phone, then you can just look at something she id doing / carrying / reading and make a quick question off that.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say something random, no matter what. If the chicks like you they will make the thing move.

There was a guy I think here in the forums that he would ask a chick if she had a bf and then he would go. Check out in the dj bible.

Backtothedojo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose deep down I'm worried that I won't know what to say after that. But **** it. I will go out again this Saturday and get through some apporaches. Lol, I'm bloody scared!

Misrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
You WILL get rejected. But who cares. If they can't see how good of a catch you are- next them.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of thinking and worrying that you're gonna fail ,why don't you instead think the opposite.

I usually myself in most of hard situations i consider them to be a test for my future self that is going to make me better. Treat it as something that provides you with fun and you shall recieve fun.

With every failure ,you are one step closer to success.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start out easier with less intimidating girls. Instead of approaching the hot ones, try this. Go up to the least attractive ones you see. You don't even have to flirt, just practice making smooth conversation. It's easier when you have little to no desire to bang them. If the interaction goes to sh*t, who cares you wouldn't have touched them anyways. Build from there.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If she likes you she will hold eye contact, smile and be extremely easy to talk to. You will feel like you already met her long ago. She will probably say you remind her of someone (who she likes).

If she doesn't like you she won't even glance in your direction.

NEVER approach unless you have been given "buying signs".

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she likes you she will hold eye contact, smile and be extremely easy to talk to. You will feel like you already met her long ago. She will probably say you remind her of someone (who she likes).

If she doesn't like you she won't even glance in your direction.

NEVER approach unless you have been given "buying signs".
This is a pretty weak ego-shielding strategy. If you only approach girls who already like you, you're gonna miss out on A LOT of opportunities. In the small window that you're near or walk past a girl there's not much reason for her to like you, or even see you... and if she does like what she sees, a lot of of the time she'll conceal her interest. So you're only going to approach the small group that are super friendly, eye f*ck you, and smile as you walk past them? Low hanging fruit, yes. But missing out big time.

Now, after you do approach and the girl isn't showing "buying signs"... then yes, know how to politely bow out and move on.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a pretty weak ego-shielding strategy. If you only approach girls who already like you, you're gonna miss out on A LOT of opportunities. In the small window that you're near or walk past a girl there's not much reason for her to like you, or even see you... and if she does like what she sees, a lot of of the time she'll conceal her interest. So you're only going to approach the small group that are super friendly, eye f*ck you, and smile as you walk past them? Low hanging fruit, yes. But missing out big time.

Now, after you do approach and the girl isn't showing "buying signs"... then yes, know how to politely bow out and move on.
This, maybe to experienced people is not so important and they can afford to only approach obviously interested girls, but for those that are still newbies, like myself, I don't think that is a good strategy.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you gotta prepare some openers. Everybody will tell you that it doesn't matter what you say, but if you don't say anything it's not going to work.

Spend some time thinking about an opener like "Hey my name's Joe, what's yours?" and then 2-3 conversation topics that get you started. Those can be super-generic if you can't think of anything better at the moment, but at least you've got an emergency fallback.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you gotta prepare some openers. Everybody will tell you that it doesn't matter what you say, but if you don't say anything it's not going to work.

Spend some time thinking about an opener like "Hey my name's Joe, what's yours?" and then 2-3 conversation topics that get you started. Those can be super-generic if you can't think of anything better at the moment, but at least you've got an emergency fallback.
Just as importantly, you should always be sure to give yourself an "out" if you freeze up and just can't think of anything to say.

A good strategy would be to only approach girls carrying a bag from a store indicating they just bought something (only really works if you're at the mall). That way you can go up to her, introduce yourself, then attempt to talk to her, but if you can't think of anything to say, just ask her where the store is located wherever the bag is from.

You could actually open with that line, because that gives you a relevant opener that she'll almost have to respond to. Then when she gives you directions, just say "I appreciate it, what's your name? I'm shopping for a friend (make something up if you have to), then introduce yourself.

This will instantly develop a rapport if she's friendly and interested enough.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask a women if she's like palm reading.

Take her hand and examine her first two fingers. Then say 'yep, as I suspected...'

She'll reply - 'what?'

You say - 'you like to masterbate in the shower'.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her name.

Then write on a note and hand it to her.

'Hi (her name)

I bet you got a good smile.

Your name.'

Last edited: