The Final Frog

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
For whatever reason I seem to be it.

At least with my last 3 serious relationships, I am the very last "frog" that these women end up kissing before being unceremoniously dumped.

Then one or two months later a new guy appears on the facebook feed, this relationship ends up going perfect...and a year later they're happily married. Now granted I understand more than half of marriages fail and I may yet get an opportunity to laugh as these girl lives fall apart and marriages dissolve...but still, these new guys aren't really alphas(I'm not one either), or particularly good looking/successful, some are way older or younger...none make as much money as I do nor have the ambitions or stability.

I don't know, it may sound mopey...but it sure is a depressing when you're great to a girl, she kicks you to the curb, and then she is rewarded not by the mule kick to the head she deserves, but with the supposed man of her dreams.

It's particularly irksome when some slow witted minimum wage loser she's hitched to gets her 2 ugly looking flowers and it's all over facebook...meanwhile 2 yrs ago you gave her front row seats to her favorite band and flew her family in for xmas in a surprise that had her in tears of joy...and that of course got no acknowledgement. Her mother was telling me that she hopes "x has the good sense to marry you"

see how that worked out. That was pretty much the last time I "tried" with a girl.

Yes it's bitter, I'm ranting, and it's monday. But hopefully this situation makes you feel better about your own

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're being too nice to them. The best way to make a woman feel amazing isn't by directly giving them things which, on paper, should make them happy.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
rhythmic said:
Sounds like you're being too nice to them. The best way to make a woman feel amazing isn't by directly giving them things which, on paper, should make them happy.
It's not what you think. I've never showered anybody with gifts...not ever. What I aimed to do was give clever, creative, memorable gifts when they least expect it. I thought this would separate me from the dumbass guy that brings her ugly flowers in the color that she hates every other week like clockwork.

I was wasting my time anyway