The Feminization of males

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading up on some articles about real men, masculinity, and the feminization of men and stumbled upon this upsetting perspective of a married man:

[[ was married 5 years ago to a women who was raised to believe that women were the dominant partner in a relationship. I am deeply in love with my wife and in our 2 year engagement, she slowly led me to the submission we practice today. Today, I hold a professional position in a large company and earn a substantial salary. This has allowed my wife the freedom to not work outside of the home. She manages our money, our home, our entertainment and definitely our sexual activities. I am rewarded or punished for my activities and the completion of goals and objectives which we establish through dialogue. The rewards might be an orgasm, a special event like a fishing trip, or an evening of romantic love making, for example. Punishment will include orgasm denial and chasity devices, corporal punishment and denial of special events. About a year ago, my wife began the a process of feminizing me and now, in our home, I am expected to meet her approval by wearing panties and hose, and light makeup. Every few weeks we go to a spa and I am waxed from the neck down much to the delight of my waxers and my wife. I believe I am a better partner, husband and lover to my wife as a result of her control. She is the woman of my dreams, my fantasies and my reality.]]

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek: :nono: :down:
I was looking for a barf emoticon but couldn't find one.
Reading stuff like that sickens me, and makes me want to kill myself for being a part of the human race.

Reaction score
Haha, that was a joke!

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Haha, that was a joke!
I figured it might have been,
but I have also heard some stories like that in the newspapers. Then again I live close to NYC

Reaction score
Actually, this is the norm in America, except this part...

I am expected to meet her approval by wearing panties and hose, and light makeup.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Actually, this is the norm in America, except this part...

I am expected to meet her approval by wearing panties and hose, and light makeup.
HA I was just thinking that actually. Pretty disturbing but true

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The perfection of slavery comes when you believe it's freedom made by your own choosing.

Thorns

Don Juan
Reaction score
just like....holy sh1t....
turn your balls in now. Please tell me this is all a joke, it scares me enough to never be like that.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy flying Belinda!

All the hair on my body stood straight up reading that, and now I can't get them down!:mad:

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys like that "Serving the Mistress" kind of thing! There are women who sit at the feet of their "Master" and await his orders too. Slave/Master relationships are not as rare as you think they are.

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In retrospect its funny to me how such battles are won/lost by inches and before you know it, your 50 miles from where you wanted to be...

My last relationship, I originally started with my ex saying she could not move in with me until I knew/saw that she was stable on her own with her own income/place to live because the last thing I wanted was a dependant..

Well a year and a half later of trying to help her grow as a person physically emotionally and financially.. showing her support and compromiseing my own rules, values, & needs to help make more of her.. Fast forward a year and a half and shes now living with me (I'm paying for just about everything because she can't hold down a job) and one of the last straws that I remember is when I found myself one day at the point where she was telling me what I could and what I couldn't put on my own walls in my new condo ( she decided was/wasn't up to 'her' taste) and I let her at the time because I allowed myself to slowly become brainwashed.. Too many compromises.. too many times I gave in thinking "you have to pick your battles" while I wasn't true to myself. That relationship ended shortly after (she moved out June of this year).

I was amazed when she left how she was so apathetic.. and it was clear she didn't give a sh1t because she was done with me. lol I realized I was her expired meal ticket. (Funny.. she replaced me in less then 2 months with 'her soul mate' on her myspace page too. Now that was a realization and a half. lol)

She left and I felt like Mel Gibson's character in braveheart.. *yelling* FREEDOM!!!!!!!!
lol

I realize in hidsight I comitted the classic mistake. One should NEVER 'compromise' their own needs in a relationship. Never..

Vilar touches on this classic male error in her book "manipulated man". Interesting book thus far. Some things in there I disagree with but their is also a lot of gold in that book as well.

joey2times

Banned
Reaction score
While letting a woman lead in the relationship might sound exciting to some men, I suggest you never let it get to that.

Through experience, I've noticed that in every relationship where the woman was the "boss" it ended with her becoming bored, losing respect and eventually leaving the guy.

I'm not saying the man has to always lead, but he should the majority of the time. Even if the relationship is 50/50 it seems that doesnt seem to work either.

In my opinion, women think men should lead, even if they say something different. Pyschologically, most women want to feel like they can depend on the guy to be a man, and they tend to be happier in these types of relationships.

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score

aussie,

your situation is quite common. IN fact, "normal" today.

Western society culture's fruition is utterly bombarbed with feministic, anti-men, metrosexualized, "equal partners" garbage.

Unfortunately, even women who dont label themselves as feminist have adopted most of the ways of thinking of a radical feminist.

The way your wife thinks, its perfectly fine to "control" you in this manner. The fact that you have let her, has only reinforced it.

As far as suggestions, its difficult because if you "make waves" then she can conclude (legally) that you are being "aggressive" and therefore, you're being a controlling man with "anger issues".

This is all propaganda of course, nevertheless, most people would swallow it. You cannot win today as a man.

As a practical matter, the first thing to do is to become masculine YOURSELF. Start lifting weights, being independent, and masculine. Dress masculine, talk masculine.

As you transform, you can begin to assert yourself.

I have no other advice, for the simple reason than your wife can "decide" to ex you for any reason she chooses whatsoever, and keep your kids, your house, your car, and your income.

Think everything through carefully.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ It's an excerpt from a blog, not my own life. I'm not married and would never be in a marriage such as that.