the fck..i talk to her for an hour a day

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl whos supposedly my good friend, i talk to her every day for like fckin 45-1 hour. now my motives is to FCK HER. but I think she thinks of me as a very good friend.

she tells me her whole life story and everything about how she thinks a lot of guys just want to hook up with her and how when she meets a guy and they don't answer her calls or whatever they only seem like they want to hook up with her. Now both of us don't live in the same state, we're going to meet up in Vegas though in a bit and I want to try to fck her but I don't think I will cause she thinks of me as a 'good friend'
What do i need to do to confirm this?

She tells me crap like she hates it when guys move to fast with her and it scares her because she is afraid to commit to a guy. She tells me she doesn't know what she wants and when she was with her EX-BF she always thought to herself "i know there is a better guy out there for me." Whats up with this psycho bytch? I know when I meet up with her I can't do ANY MOVES WHATSOEVER. It will only fck up my chances. So probably just take it slow until the 3rd day or something.

Any tips or tricks/ideas anything to when I meet her in Vegas, I can seduce this bytch? She was telling me how she met up with her good friend and they stayed at a hotel and he tried to make a move on her and she didn't like it and got pissed. It seems like the only way I can seduce this bytch is by going to the club together as friends, dancing a bit, getting her DRUNK and then back to the hotel and banging her. Any ideas?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are too fuked
you fuked up in this situation, best advice i can offer is either
A) take whats best with this situation and use this girl for social proof, u know, walking in the mall holding her hands, just a friend to chill with, and also with no moto to fuk her, attract better girls using her, and meet her friends.

or
B) bail out because you will have to invest alot to overcome this, and personally i dont think any girl is worth that much time. theres too many other beautiful women out there where you could invest time in them

take this as a lesson and never be a listener,
change the subject, keep it short, blunt, get in and get out

Clash113

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be mad man, you went at it the wrong way. If you are talking to a girl on the phone regularly and haven't gone out, she's going to think of you as a friend.

Next time you meet a girl you like, make it obvious you want to date her if you don't care for friendship. The "lets be friends first then date later" way hardly ever works. If you go that route, she will friend you more often then not, so don't do it.

Saffron

Reaction score
There isn't a high chance for success in this scenario since she views you "just as a friend." Do not try to get overly touchy with her when you meet up with her and try to hit on her, that's going to get her weirded out, because she doesn't see you that way...YET.

What you need to do when you guys meet up is to switch gears. Act a little distant and less available. Tease her and make fun of her. Refuse to listen about her ex-boyfriend stuff, but make her concentrate on having FUN with you. Then say something like, "don't get the wrong idea -- you and I could never date -- we would never get along like that." Saying this, will actually get her to START thinking about you as more than a friend. It's human psychology -- you plant the seed and then let it grow.

She'll start thinking to herself "Why doesn't he want me..." and then you guys are having an AWESOME time and then she'll start and chase you. You have to commit to this 100% to work, otherwise you'll fall back into the friend category.

Also, don't try to get her stupid drunk and then sleep with her. Its not worth it because 1) the sex would be terrible...drunk girls do not make good lovers 2) she would probably flip a **** the next day and worse case scenario is that its considered rape -- in most states having sex with a drunk person, regardless if they consent is technically rape, because they aren't in the right frame of mind to make that decision.

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saffron, good advice.

I met her about 4 months ago and I made the mistake of being too pushy with her when I met her because I wanted to hook up with her but then I ended up being with other girls in front of her getting her jealous -- but then from there we just became great friends, she was here on Vacation and then she went back and ever since then we've just kept in contact.

So when I meet up with her in Vegas, first time I'll be seeing her in 4 months, thing is, she's staying with me though. So I can't really be "distant" but I know I won't make a move on her. She tells me she wants to go clubbing and tells me shyt like if I'm going to "take care of her" and stuff. Randomly she'll tell me that she misses me and she wants me to go get her already. She is playing fcking mind games and giving me mixed emotions. One day it'll feel like we could hook up and the next she tells me how she hates it when guys makes moves on her and tells me "you're not gonna try to hook up with me are you??" and I have to tell her shyt like "NO! I'm not like those other guys" and she says "Yeah, guys are dogs."

When talking on the phone, she tells me HER WHOLE LIFE STORY. She never asks me "So what about your ex?" and any of that. She never asks me quetions, she just goes ON and ON about her whole life to me. How she'll never get over her EX and about how all the guys that try to hook up with her end up going back to their ex-girlfriends, and tells me stories about her family and all this crap that I could give 2 shyts about cause all my motives are is to fck this bytch. I don't want to be mean to her about it yaknow, seeing as she probably views me as a good friend. And being a bytch about it to her will only lesson my chances of "possibly" ever hooking up with her.

When I do see her though I'll have her qualify herself, plant the seeds by telling her that we would never get along if we got into a relationship and just be a mystery I guess.