Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Fart Method

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
I know this may sound crazy, but one of the ways I can decide if a girl is really interested is if I fart really loud and smelly and she just ignores it.

Try it!

For maximum effect, try stuffing yourself with cheese, broccoli, jalapeno peppers, beans, onions, cabbage, and wash it all down with a can of warm beer. You won't be disappointed!

If she looks at you in shock, just shrug it off like it is no big deal and say "What? You never fart?"

I like it cause it weeds out the uptight b!tches and I HATE it when I have to hold in my gas..

For those of you flamers I will say, don't knock it till you've tried it!

DISCLAIMER: This technique is for the advanced players here who have some degree of game. You noobs didn't honestly think that chronic farting is all it takes? :p

EDIT: Wow! My 500th post...and what a post it is..worthy of a "Master Don Juan" :cool:

Anaconda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahhah, are you being funny? Why not take it a bit further and fart in the middle of a party...That way you'll be able to see who's interested by the dozens. :D.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL!!!! :D:D

Im goin to a party tonite, I ll make sure I try it. May update on it later.

BTW: You are a genius Ronny. Keep it up.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good god! I had a good one the other day. It me me run away from myself so if she would stick around when one of those fly, i'm gonna marry her! :D

Dan Hunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok thats 1 of the stranger sarging tactics i've heard but what ever works for you:D

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Caveman
Good god! I had a good one the other day. It me me run away from myself so if she would stick around when one of those fly, i'm gonna marry her! :D
I don't know about you guys, but no matter how raunchy my farts are, I always tilt my head back and take a big fukin wiff. It's like smelling gasoline.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well.. ever did one after having lots of garlic sauce?
you take a big wiff and you are O U T !! :D

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Caveman
Yeah well.. ever did one after having lots of garlic sauce?
you take a big wiff and you are O U T !! :D
Caveman, my colon produces noxious gases capable of peeling paint off of walls, but I still smell it...

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
This is one of the more advanced screening techniques. I would use this when I've already gotten the girl's interest, and by accident.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i blame the dog.. He always has that guilty look! :D

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I have the sudden urge to watch South Park's Terrance & Phillip special? You might also wanna try searching for treasure on one of your dates.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why stop there? Why not just drop your pants, and take a steaming sh!t in front of them?

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Why stop there? Why not just drop your pants, and take a steaming sh!t in front of them?
No!, No!, No1, you have to start out gently at first. Start with a nice golden shower!:)

_XT_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thing to do on the first date, then ask her straight afterwards for a second date :rolleyes:

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say we give Donny his very own weekly sosuave.com advice column. I mean, last week it was "let's go condom shopping" and now this week its "let's go fart on them". :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This stuff is gold guys, pure gold! With with game like that, Donny must be having to pry all the women off him. Bawaahahahahahah!!!!! :D :D :D :p :p