Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The famous "do you have a girlfriend?" line

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas,

I honestly think when your in a relationship and another girl that you find interested in and have some spark connection with they will bring out the:

"do you have a girlfriend?" question.

From this point, I believe you can joke around, say no (when you actually do), or straight up say yes.

What would you guys do at this situation? If you don't want to be known as a cheater, and see what this new girls can bring to the table.

coryadams

Reaction score
Ya, I think it's fun to say something similar to what weekender suggested.

"Well, I actually have 6 girlfriends, but I'm looking for 7th. Are you interested? You know what, I'm not to crazy about girlfriends 5th and 6th, so maybe you could start at girlfriend number 5. If you work hard enough, you could maybe move up a little..."

-Cory

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Should I?"

"It's complicated."

It really depends on the girl and how she's behaving. Usually works pretty well on the very few times I can actually speak with a woman.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
OP, check this thread out.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=124076

An oldie but a goodie. Should help.

And @ CoryAdams, You might wanna start rooting for the Ohio State Buckeyes. While you're in Ann Arbor of course. That's an effective way to get chicks talking to you. Sorry, I think that quarterback on the Wolverines might turn the ball over more often. I don't know how they're gonna coach his ass.

I wore Dallas Cowboys clothes when I visited my hometown of New Orleans around Xmas 2009 and I stirred up a hornet's nest on the train ride. Women was messin with me most of the way and I ended up dozing off on a cute milf's boobs. One who was teasing me about getting jumped when I got to the train station. It looked so much like a mother-child love the way she was rubbing me. But she didn't want me all touching her boobs or rubbing her bare stomach (by way of slipping my hand under her shirt), when I did, she moved my hand to her hip while still rubbing on me. Eventually I fell asleep in her tender loving arms for about 5 hours until she woke me up with a kiss.

It was so much better than playing Zelda any day of the damn week! Dance like no one's watching. Read my sig!

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Depends on who you ask."

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of guys like to joke about it, but for me the best answer is "it's complicated" (and I give full credit to Roissy for it). Why better than a joke? Because you DHV by showing there is a girl in your life, yet at the same time you keep the chick guessing. And trust me, this will fvck with her mind.

If you joke about it, it means either you have a gf but you re afraid to tell, or you don't have one and you wanna pretend you do. Either way I find it to lower your value

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the ultimate IOI, and the girl is gonna expect a str8 answer~ what better time for some cruel sarcastic head-messing to ramp up that attraction even more? keep her guessing...

According to David deAngelo there are two ways to handle this situation. You can just nod n say "you want me, oh yeah, you want me bad". The other way, (which works better for me I've found) is if you say "Oh I have a wife actually, yeah I'm married n I got a kid n everything", and you can like see the disappointment in her face (you rly can, everytime!). But then you pipe up again and say "oh but I also got a girlfriend, well actually two girlfriends actually, yeah just for some casual lovin on the side" and now she's like shocked, she's gone from having obvious disappointment written all over her face to a look which is like "oh no u didn't just say that!" and then you turn it all around by saying "omg ur the most gullible person in the world. You would believe anything. You would probably believe me if I said I was the pope!" or whatever.

But you could just say "nah I'm single atm", sometimes the situation demands a more serious response.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mitch Hedberg:

"I don't have a girlfriend... I just know a girl who would be really pissed if she heard me say that."

lol