Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the essence of a dj

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We read lot's of questions saying do I do this or do that. I think alot of us tend to depend too much on the "rules". They are meant as a crutch and nothing more. "The essence of a dj" should basically be this.
1) Women should know you are interested, just not how much.
2) Women should know you are the man, not through you telling them, but by them seeing you in action.
3) Women should know you will not chase them, that when it does not look like someone is interested you will walk away and not be upset about it.
I have broken many of the dj rules, and I do it with one principle, when you really don't care(and when you really do) women can sense this. I have been able to do this two major ways.
1) Always working more than one, this way when it does not work with one you can always fall back on othere.
2) When I meet someone that really excites me I actually step back and take some time before I take the next step. This way I calm down and get prospective on the situation and am able to proceed as normal.
Women have commented that they were really attracted to me but they got this feeling that I did not really care whether I got them or not. I think that but should be changed to because.

------------------
The very first step to becoming what you want to be is to accept all responsibility for the situation you are in.
in short: quit whining!!!!!!!!!

Why should I care about her, because she looks good? She has given me no reason to care yet.

screw what's right, do what works.

[This message has been edited by comote (edited 04-01-2002).]

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is exactly right. You 'not caring' is the very thing that puts you on her mind, and drives her to have you. Of course that needs to be toned down a little once you do have her. Good post.

MG69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
isn't 'not caring' the same as not showing that u are desperate and needy in the bible??

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MG69:
isn't 'not caring' the same as not showing that u are desperate and needy in the bible??
Not really. The goal is to actually not care, the goal is not to pretend not to care. It'll show through anyway. You shouldn't actually be desperate and/or needy. That is the key.

Control of your emotions is the goal.
"If you do not control the way you think someone else will!"
~Pook (I think...)

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom

KCFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
MG69, you have to show them that you are interested and then play hard to get. That's not desperate and needy, that's making them wonder why you aren't like every other guy that's come on to them.

Comote, your summary of the "essence of a dj" is right on. About rule number 3: Don't women want a guy that will chase them, but who is also willing to walk away and not take things too seriously?

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) These are not meant to be rules, but yes, you must show that you are interested, at the same time that is all you need show. Aske her out, but don't take it so damn seriously. One way I keep control is to remember that all I am is attracted to her, and that is all.

------------------
The very first step to becoming what you want to be is to accept all responsibility for the situation you are in.
in short: quit whining!!!!!!!!!

Why should I care about her, because she looks good? She has given me no reason to care yet.

screw what's right, do what works.