Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Enigma of Buying a woman drinks at the bar/club

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
This is something that my sister and I have had near screaming contests over. She is a typical, egotistical bi*tch that thinks the male world owes her a living because she bleeds once a month from her vagina.

She has this philosophy, that at a certain Blues Bar in town, she and her friends "dont have to pay for drinks" to the point of showing up at this bar with no cash or cash card, in the mindset that gullible men will buy them drinks, for no return. I told her that the only way I buy a woman a drink, is if there is at least an 80% chance that I will be french kissing her by the end of the evening. She looks at me as if I am an uneducated Neanderthal man living in a cave and eating stolen cattle. I told her of a Legit "female friend" of mine who will occasionally buy me a beer (Thats different, as we buy each other rounds) and she gets a nauseated look on her face, and tells me how this female friend of mine "has no self esteem" and by the way, I respect this female friend of mine a 1000 times more than my own flesh and blood sister.

In the past 8 years, the two women that have been serious with me have NEVER paid for a ****ing drink when they were out with me. Then again, they were both sleeping with me.

I was at a kareokee bar once, and sang a song to a woman, who called me over to her table and kissed me. She got a free drink, her 2 friends did not. My sister was disgusted at me, and told me she would have expected me "as a gentleman" to buy for the whole table, and I informed her that had the other 2 kissed me as well, they would have also gotten a free Tom Collins.

I have a co worker who brags about "disgusting older men sending me drinks" she drinks the drink, and has a male buddy tell the older men to get lost.

Again, I use the "Rewards for Good Behavior" clause when I am at a bar, lounge or nightclub. If a woman is interested in me, getting to know me better, and there is chemistry, legitimate sexual vibes, she will probably drink on me all night.

If a woman is flirtatious, but not too into me, she may get a draft beer, or a lower end tequila shot out of it.

Other women at the bar need to bring their own money and pay for their own drinks. They are entitled to nothing, at least not from me. :trouble:

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women fought for equality for how long and how they say they dont get enough money as men.......but they think they are OWED something in a bar or wherever they are.....lol fvcking hypocrites. I think next time you get in a fight with your sister about that tell her equality...you buy a girl a drink they owe you one back....that will shut her up.

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** I don't buy em drinks at all and most of the time I get them to buy them for me. I went on a first date with a girl its usually I buy the first round she buys the second. I was out with the new girl I'm seeing and she was buying everything because I did the night before. I noticed some guys checking out my women and went over to them and said, "yea and she's paying for everything too." They were like, "naw," I told em that's how a player plays.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
MushroomGod said:
**** I don't buy em drinks at all and most of the time I get them to buy them for me. I went on a first date with a girl its usually I buy the first round she buys the second. I was out with the new girl I'm seeing and she was buying everything because I did the night before. I noticed some guys checking out my women and went over to them and said, "yea and she's paying for everything too." They were like, "naw," I told em that's how a player plays.
Thats all fine and well. If she wants to be generous, thats cool. My personal philosophy is that if she is allowing me to taste her tongue at my leisure, she gets all the drinks she wants, and if she is going to get naked for me later on in the evening, all the more so.

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one girl go out with me on a first date and expected me to pay for everything. I won a bet with her where she had to buy me a drink if she lost well she did and had to go to the ATM for money. I'm like WTF? She didn't bring any money! That crap doesn't fly with me.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
women are so fuking stupid and worthless. They want all the equalities of a man but want the benefits of being a women as well..such as the guy buying her everything. They want to be equal in places where they only benefit from. We would be much better off if it was like the old days where women had no rights and just sat at home, cooked/cleaned and took care of the kids. Which is all their good for anyway. Women are like children, if you don't discipline them accordingly, they get spoiled and don't respect or care about anyone but themselves.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Thats all fine and well. If she wants to be generous, thats cool. My personal philosophy is that if she is allowing me to taste her tongue at my leisure, she gets all the drinks she wants, and if she is going to get naked for me later on in the evening, all the more so.
Why do men think women are not in anyway benefiting from making out with a guy or sleeping with them? Seems like men have this ideology where we should have to pay for their services (making out/sex) and that women are just doing it to please us. Women enjoy making out and having sex as well! It's not like they're doing us a favor or anything..it's a mutual thing where both partners benefit from. She's not some ***** that you have to wine and dine in order to get some action..

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tear Gas said:
Why do men think women are not in anyway benefiting from making out with a guy or sleeping with them? Seems like men have this ideology where we should have to pay for their services (making out/sex) and that women are just doing it to please us. Women enjoy making out and having sex as well! It's not like they're doing us a favor or anything..it's a mutual thing where both partners benefit from. She's not some ***** that you have to wine and dine in order to get some action..
I totally agree. I'll take a girl out to dinner and pay I don't mind especially when I'm the one asking her out but I don't buy them drinks just because they're giving me some action. I also agree with your point that women want equality only when it suits them and wants the perks of being a women at all other times.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Tear Gas said:
I do this because it's my pleasure to do so, and it is a personal philisophy of rewarding women for good behavior. I am going to get the action regardless, and if I want to spend my $$$ purchasing her some drinks before I fukk her little secretary brains out, it is my option.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
If she wants to be generous, thats cool. My personal philosophy is that if she is allowing me to taste her tongue at my leisure
Umm, you're assuming that she isn't getting as much out of the kissing/sex as you are. Do you think that's the case?

I'm with Mushroom on this one. It's hard to get away with not paying for anything for your lady, but typically you oughta try to do the "I'll get the first round" kinda deal. I try to use that exact line if I get the opportunity

And your sister sounds like a real low-class b1tch. Leeches like her are what's wrong with society.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
This is something that my sister and I have had near screaming contests over. She is a typical, egotistical bi*tch that thinks the male world owes her a living because she bleeds once a month from her vagina.

Ouch, Barq's has bite.

She has this philosophy, that at a certain Blues Bar in town, she and her friends "dont have to pay for drinks" to the point of showing up at this bar with no cash or cash card, in the mindset that gullible men will buy them drinks, for no return. I told her that the only way I buy a woman a drink, is if there is at least an 80% chance that I will be french kissing her by the end of the evening. She looks at me as if I am an uneducated Neanderthal man living in a cave and eating stolen cattle. I told her of a Legit "female friend" of mine who will occasionally buy me a beer (Thats different, as we buy each other rounds) and she gets a nauseated look on her face, and tells me how this female friend of mine "has no self esteem" and by the way, I respect this female friend of mine a 1000 times more than my own flesh and blood sister.
What are you screaming at her for? If other guys want to buy her drinks, let them. If she feels entitled, let her feel entitled.

Existential

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with original poster.

It all comes down to intent. Are you buying to supplicate, or, are you buying because it's what you want to do, regardless or how she acts?

It's wise to tell the rAFC to never buy a drink as a hard rule because he won't be able to differentiate the two situations correctly. However, in time, as he internalizes the notion of 'not supplicating' into his worldview he will realize that in certain instances he is better off buying a drink. At that point, he becomes much more fluid and is able to strategically respond on a case by case basis and according to what he truly wants to be doing. Not seeking to buy her favor.