Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Endless Experiences of Your 20s...

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been said before that the 20s are the prime of your life. Well, I plan to make it that, and seeing that it's just weeks away, I would like to hear some of the most memorable times of your 20s, what you loved, or what you regretted. Maybe, I can see them as previews before I finally enter that era.

So, on your experiences, should this be the best years of my life, or should I prepare for the worst?

zimzum

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's up to how well you work on your sosuave stuff...

The good news here is that everything is different to high school, where if you were a nerd at 14 years old, you will be FOREVER...

Here if you make THE WORST MISTAKE EVER with a chick... you can get a new one round the corner...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it from somebody who's just turned 26:

Don't waste your time with a chick if she flips you any (signifigant) ****. I don't mean the occasional fight over mundane bull****, I mean if she's trying to manipulate you or take advantage of you, or if she's just playing games. This was the hardest lesson I've ever learned, and it's still fresh in my mind. I felt so down and hopeless and then I found this site and the advice of the people on here literally changed my life. I'm doing better now than ever before.

One thing that's hard to keep in mind sometimes is that you have plenty of time to find the right girl, and you don't have room in your life for anything less than the perfect one for you.

Watch the bar scene when you first get there, it can be convoluted and stupid at times. Women there have their defenses at max alot of the time, so be on top of your 'game' so to speak.

My best experiences have been in retrospect, meaning, alot of people say "where have all the good times gone". The good times are now. And they always will be. Every day is exactly what you make it. You never realize the "good old days" until they are part of your history and not the present. I hope that makes sense.

I've had three naked girls in bed with me at once, had pockets full of hundreds, completely at the top of my 'game'. And I've also been chewed up and spit out by my ex, one step away from completely breaking down. I've been on top of the world and felt like the lowest piece of crap ever too. Learn from the mistakes of those who went before you, and avoid the bad.

The best thing to do is go experience everything. Don't be afraid of anything and NEVER have any regrets. Smash through life like you own the damn place, because you do.

Most of all: Have fun. Good luck bro.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cactus gave some GOLD advice.

My cousin is 32 (and is Manic, meaning he is ALWAYS hyperactive and REALLY happy, he is always on a high and NEVER comes down), he once said to me, NEVER look at the "good old days". When you start to look at the past like it was somehow better, you might as well not be living. The "good old days" are ALWAYS NOW!! I remember when he was 18 he used to tell me he was in the Prime of his life. Then when he was 25 he told me he was in the Prime of his life. Now he is in his thirties he still says he is in the Prime of his life. There is NO ONE great time in your life, ALL your life you are in your prime!!

Remember this!!

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gold Cactus, especially that the good times are now.

ToP DoN

Banned
Reaction score
Damn Good Advice

damn good advice here so far....have fun...you have a lot to look forward too...youre 19....and about to 20...hahhahaha...good times ahead bro...im 25...im getting married...and all i can say is that the people here will guide you towards the right direction

good luck and use protection...some girls can be real dirty...lolz

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump for all the soon-to-be 20 year olds...

Props to CLOONEY and Cactus for the advice, exactly what I want to hear. Keep 'em coming.

amokk23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post cactus3178 , you really took the world out of my mouth . Black Bahindian take it from the older guys on the forum their words are very very TRUE.

Im turning 23 this year and have been single for about 4 months now :D after a 3 year AFC relationship.

The past 4 months has seen me Write off of car doin 130km/ph on the highway, on the same day I find out that my EX was cheating. About 1 month ago I lost my one of my friends due to a Diving accident. and last weekend I had just started to move into a new unit the day after I find that some ****l3ss motherf@rker broke in and I lost most my my personal belongings.

I tell you now, when sh|t hits the fan it really does.. I was really really close to breaking down and commiting suicide. But I have battled through it all and it feels great! I have learnt so many valuable lessons and realised that family and friends are the most presiouse things in your life.

Im now on a mega DJ mind set loving been single and playin the Biatches... F@rk em dun ever fall their ****..... all they are good for is S3X and Cooking, which some of them cant even do properly..

My advise Black Bahindian, when you hit 20 a whole new world opens for you, your are near your physical and mental peek. Juice it for all its worth. Play up and run amokk. TRAVEL! Dun fall for any Biatches and Build your riches.

20's will be the BEST time of your life IF you decide to overcome the adversities that come with been in your 20's.

BTW A question to the older blokes here. I have not dated older women over 25, what I have found girls under 25 just cant keep their mouth shut.... why do they persist in blablering random ****. I was chilling with a friend and his GF , gawd.... the way she just yaks yaks yaks drived me insane. I was such an AFC to put up with that crap for 3 years... Do they get better as they age, or worse?

Out.

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
Worse. Invest in a bottle of ether and a rag. Don't worry, she won't remember.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by cactus3178
Smash through life like you own the damn place, because you do.
Golden! :)

The tough thing in this life, though, is to stay young when everyone around you starts getting old beyond their years. It seems like when people turn 21, all they want to do in their free time is drink and f**k. Honestly, that's fun for about two years, but by the time you hit 23, it gets old.

I miss the times when my friends and I used to just get together and do stupid stuff just for the fun of it. Try to get people to do that crap now, they've always got work or something to do, and when they don't, they want to go out to the bar or the club and drink and chase coochie.

What ticks me off the worst is people who say, "I've had my fun...it's time for me to settle down." What, you're DONE having fun?? Here some of us are lamenting that we don't have enough time in life to experience all there is to experience, and here you are in your 20s, DONE with fun? DONE with wildness? DONE with experiences?? Why not just put a bullet in your head? What's left in life if your adventure-days are over? LOL

Seriously...just seize life by the balls and run with it. If you ever feel like you're "past your prime," it's because you've convinced yourself to think those negative thoughts. Youth is all in your head.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never become one of those people who think your best years were back in high school or your best years were in your twenties and you'll be fine.

Live for today but you better also plan for tomorrow.

And to Squirrels and others that share his opinion, thats called life.

Yes, some people assume getting older means having less fun. Well to a certain extent, things will change. If your married, single, have kids or not, as you grow older you will have more responsibilities.

You will start a career and not just some job to get you some spending money. You'll either have rent or a mortgage to pay. You'll have to buy food for yourself and pay your own electricity, cable, gas, insurance, and on and on.

And as River Phoenix's character once said in a movie, "You'll never have friends like you had at ten years old."

Times change as you grow older. Live with it, grow from it, learn from it and enjoy it. Remember the good times and bad times, just don't forget you have today and tomorrow to live too.
Some of us started on the more responsible path earlier then others, but mostly everybody has to realize, your not a kid anymore.

The worse thing to see is some 40 year old man who still thinks he's 22.

Many people go through this stage and then move on, but some never move on. They continue to think they are better then everybody else and still think they are 22.

It's a simple fact of life. A 40 year old man or woman, is not a 22 year old.

You can enjoy yourself as you get older, but a 40 year old man who continues to think he's 22 will become a 50 and 60 year old man who is bitter about life and talks about the "GOOD OLD DAYS."

Just remember, the good old days are the days you live now. It's great to remember your past, but if you keep thinking your best years are behind you, you'll probably walk right by another great soon to be memory without ever knowing it.

You can still have fun and party until you die. Some of my family members, in their sixties, still throw parties now and again. It's all about enjoying every day but also remebering you gotta plan for tomorrow.

If your 30, you can have fun and party and do different things, but you have to remember you are not 20 years old.

When your 40 you have to realize your not 22 and so on.

Too many people get caught up in "I HATE GROWING OLD."

everybody does, but many people learn to accept it and live a great life.

Too many people continue to party at 40 like they did at 22 and forget about their kids, their jobs, and their responsiblities.

Again, you can have fun, doing whatever you enjoy doing, until you die. As you get older, your ideas change. Bar hopping isn't as fun but hanging out a local bar with buddies might be.

Going on vacation might be fun. Watching your kids play sports or theatre or something might be fun. Whatever you do, try to make it fun and learn and grow from it.

You can have fun no matter what age you are. You can enjoy life no matter what age you are. There is this 80 year old man who goes to the same gym as me and he's damn well in great shape.

It's all about what you do with your life, not WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WAS in HIGH SCHOOL or COLLEGE.

You will change and others will, thats just a part of growing up and moving on.

If you can't accept it or face it, you're going to live a long miserable life.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyones advise here has been gold. Follow it. Now I will give you some good/practical advise as well, to follow.

1. Wear a condom
2. Finish college
3. Save some dam money
4. Stay away from credit cards.
5. Move out

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have fun, don't get to uptight and enjoy your youth. However, don't think that this will be the best time of your life and then when you hit your thirties, forties, and so one that life won't be as good. Always look forward to the future, don't dwell in the past, but live and enjoy the present.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont THINK of how you're gonna have a good time, HAVE a good time!

Get me? :)