The end of dinner dates

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We need to stop taking women to dinner. If we do, we just fuel their ego that they can manipulate us and get a free meal.

In 2017, the guy that gets laid is the guy that spends $0 on women. Now sure you could go out and find some sugar baby to bang you, but it won't be because they like you and it won't last long. To get a girl to actually like you, you cannot spend money at all or else she will lose respect for you.

Girls now realize that a guy who offers to take them to dinner has no options and is therefore a loser. They want the azz who pumps and dumps them cause that shows he's not a pvssy who seeks approval from women.

After you've made a girl your gf and she treats you well, then sure spend money on her. But if we are talking about the initial chase, be as cheap as possible.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We need to stop taking women to dinner. If we do, we just fuel their ego that they can manipulate us and get a free meal.

In 2017, the guy that gets laid is the guy that spends $0 on women. Now sure you could go out and find some sugar baby to bang you, but it won't be because they like you and it won't last long. To get a girl to actually like you, you cannot spend money at all or else she will lose respect for you.

Girls now realize that a guy who offers to take them to dinner has no options and is therefore a loser. They want the azz who pumps and dumps them cause that shows he's not a pvssy who seeks approval from women.

After you've made a girl your gf and she treats you well, then sure spend money on her. But if we are talking about the initial chase, be as cheap as possible.
I haven't done that in over 20 years now, I have no earthly idea in this day and age why ANYONE would still be taking women out to dinner on a first date...

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your first date suggestions then? Usually I go for ice cream or fro-yo as a first date, it's cheap and quick.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep and dinner should be at yours for the second and she brings the wine.