Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The effects of Dj'ing aren't always evident right away

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(This is primarily for newbies, but could branch out into a larger discussion)

One thing that I'm finally learning about DJ'ing is that sometimes, especially when it comes to girls who you know as friends, the effects of DJ'ing aren't always evident right away. When they first see the new DJ in you they will be assessing what they are seeing before they begin to react.

This can also be true for simple aquaintances. When they first meet you, you might be totally relaxed, not care, confident, etc. But, it might take awhile before you begin to see them display their attraction to you. This varies by context(situation) and by woman. Bars are a good place to get immediate body language and feedback.

At first I was discouraged b/c it wasn't like magic. However, I later found that it WAS having an affect, even if it didn't seem like to me right away. Now, mind you, this was before I had improved myself to a natural state, so things where still very artificial then.

The point is to not get dicouraged, and realize that you can't always see what is going on in their mind, so don't worry.

StellarPKT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason why all your new DJ skills will not work for you immediately. Especially with women that you already know, if you have been an AFC all your life.

These chicks start to see drastic changes in you, and it shocks them. They dont believe its the real you. You have conditioned them to think otherwise. So they will throw some tests at you in a sense, to see if you will respond confidently and calmly or if you will revert back to your old wussy ways.

Dont expect them to immediately say "Man this guy was once a real chump, but now he is a badass beyond all belief. I think ill get him alone and just fvck the **** out of him. Yeah I know I couldnt stand him yesterday, but today he is just such a pimp that I want his balls in the worst way."

It aint gonna happen. They have got to see if you are for real or not. The only way to become a real DJ is to make it a lifetime habit. Not off again, on again. But by consistently doing things that will make you attractive in a womans eyes. That is a goal that you should work for.

Canadian Idol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen Stellar! Exactly how I see it, make it a lifelong lifestyle, not just some weekend experiment.

------------------
Remember, you learn from all your mistakes...