Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Economic Matrix!!

Reaction score
The Matrix is everywhere - and the economic Matrix is about to be exposed to everyone soon - we are heading for an economic collapse, because this dollar dominated system is not based on real output but on speculation, manipulation, and forced compliance through so-called trade "agreements" and "free" trade - which are neither agreements or free!! Credit is now being tightened due to bank/wall street gambling losses and when there are too many losers then everything collapses. This is why the hedge funds and derivatives players (hundreds of trillions of dollars - yes trillions) are seeking a bailout from governments (taxpayers) - in the end we will pay a heavy price for this pyramid scheme, including our freedom!!! See the "Economic Collapse" thread - listen to the audio links on page 10!! http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=123768

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it has collapsed, but most people just don't know it yet. Our currency has no basis of value ... one great, big Ponzi scheme.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The counter-matrix matrix has you.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
The counter-matrix matrix has you.
If only the "counter-matrix matrix" were that organized.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our economy is doomed because people and the government spend way more than they make. If we all had to pay the national debt off right now, every person in America would owe about $35,000. And most Americans don't have that much; instead, they too are in debt! :rolleyes:

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a bunch of enlightened souls you are. Why not live a hedonistic lifestyle?

LMS, your lonely ass needs to find a hobby.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to get rich, which will allow you to truly become hedonistic, you have to save money.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
If you want to get rich, which will allow you to truly become hedonistic, you have to save money.
It's easier (and more fun) to make money instead of saving it.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, if you like living paycheck to paycheck and being enslaved to your job

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To Last Man Standing and any other doomsayers,

I am no economist but by the same token there are likely no Harvard or Yale professors on this forum. The way to know anything about anything, of course, is to defer to expert authorities and therein is a problem. If truly the consensus of economists believed an economic collapse is a viable and imminent threat, we the collective society would know about it by now. It would be hard to miss. It would be the elephant in the room which everybody was talking about. Only once in American history has the economy actually collapsed but there are probably 225 years of alarmists crying the sky is falling.

The media is notoriously perpetually engaged in paranoid alarmism. Even when there is no news and no danger, the media invents news and invents dangers. As I always like to say, I wouldn't be surprised if next week it's suddenly dangerous to sit in a chair. Journalists are always trying to justify their largely unnecessary existence and fill-in their daily news gap, and journalism is replete with journalists trying to make a name and "change the world." They notoriously are not the most scientifically literate of folks and tend to be contacted by alarmists. It's much more newsworthy to scream danger! than reassure comfort (contrary to what you probably believe, that the media soothes the "mindless sheep" into a false sense of comfort away from real dangers, ergo your "Matrix"). Yet, the hyper-paranoid alarmist media is not reporting the economy is collapsing, merely recessing; turbulent but the airplane ain't crashing.

History shows an economic collapse is likely inevitable, but is now the time? In my lifetime? I may be wrong, but I'd rather focus my mind on the sexy vixen who invited me to get drunk with her at her birthday party in a few weeks.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
yeah, if you like living paycheck to paycheck and being enslaved to your job
That's earning money. A lot of people mistake the two. Those are also typically the people who spend their lives just saving money because they are afraid of not having any. People who know how to make money don't have that fear.

BoredDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with the Dooms Day speeches? Our economy is not collapsing and when you say our money has no substance well either did gold until we gave it some, why can't green pieces of paper be given substance?

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
the problem is that the government is too big, all those taxes and shiet, i heard if u get an inheritance you have to pay like 50% of taxes.

people should never rely on the government.

More people should listen to Milton Friedman, friederich hayek, etc.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean we all just can't Think and Grow Rich? How 'bout we all just focus on the Law of Attraction now and let the infinite genie grant us a brand new economy, stock market and housing market now?

:nervous:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
To Last Man Standing and any other doomsayers,

I am no economist but by the same token there are likely no Harvard or Yale professors on this forum. The way to know anything about anything, of course, is to defer to expert authorities and therein is a problem. If truly the consensus of economists believed an economic collapse is a viable and imminent threat, we the collective society would know about it by now. It would be hard to miss. It would be the elephant in the room which everybody was talking about. Only once in American history has the economy actually collapsed but there are probably 225 years of alarmists crying the sky is falling.

The media is notoriously perpetually engaged in paranoid alarmism. Even when there is no news and no danger, the media invents news and invents dangers. As I always like to say, I wouldn't be surprised if next week it's suddenly dangerous to sit in a chair. Journalists are always trying to justify their largely unnecessary existence and fill-in their daily news gap, and journalism is replete with journalists trying to make a name and "change the world." They notoriously are not the most scientifically literate of folks and tend to be contacted by alarmists. It's much more newsworthy to scream danger! than reassure comfort (contrary to what you probably believe, that the media soothes the "mindless sheep" into a false sense of comfort away from real dangers, ergo your "Matrix"). Yet, the hyper-paranoid alarmist media is not reporting the economy is collapsing, merely recessing; turbulent but the airplane ain't crashing.

History shows an economic collapse is likely inevitable, but is now the time? In my lifetime? I may be wrong, but I'd rather focus my mind on the sexy vixen who invited me to get drunk with her at her birthday party in a few weeks.
I did work for Harvard for a while. Just not an economics professor here.

I am concerned about the devaluation of the dollar. Not a good time to travel to Europe, or Canada for that matter.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meitenesrigas said:
All of this and none of you will examine the expat. lifestyle.
Where do you live? I've considered saving up money and retiring early in another country.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meitenesrigas said:
All of this and none of you will examine the expat. lifestyle.
Where do you live? I've considered saving up money and retiring early in another country.