Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Easiest Pattern Ever (15 words)

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What would I have to do to make you WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME."

Ive had tons of success with this one. They go into trance so quick after you say it. I love it. I saw it on cliffs list a while ago. I cant remember the author who posted it, but the man who thought up the pattern is Richard Bandler.

Heres how I usally use it:

- Approach

- Comment on something she is doing.

- Ask questions about that something.

- Say, "you seem like an interesting person, but id like to make sure....what would i have to do to make you want to go out with me?"

Lets say shes iffy about you. You say the pattern and BLAM, her brain is going a mile a minute trying to think up something to say (you should see the looks you get). She cant say "nothing" because that would mean she WANTS to go out with you too. This is probably the simplest way to mind phuck someone.

Look in her eyes and wait for the response. Dont say a thing. Now, if she says something shallow like, "buy me a something", just shake your head and walk away without saying a word. Who feels like a rejected shallow arse now?

Tonality: "WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME" should be said as a statement, not a question. In other words, your tone of voice SHOULD NOT rise at the end of the sentence. Its an embedded command.

Try it out. Feel free to change anything but the pattern itself. Its great if youre shy or are straped for time and cant talk long.

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, at first glance that looks like a guy begging for a date, a poor position to take, but I do understand the embedded command.

I'd like to hear about peoples experience with this.

Would you only apply this if you were encountering resistance to getting her number or a date?

Do you use it only in person, or could you use it on the phone as well?

Please give more specifics about the responses you received. This is very interesting.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Wow, at first glance that looks like a guy begging for a date, a poor position to take, but I do understand the embedded command.

Right, at first i thought, "how the hell can that work?"

When you ask the question she is also going to recall her natural attraction process.

Would you only apply this if you were encountering resistance to getting her number or a date?

No, use it anytime you want. Its really good for getting numbers cause it makes it really hard for her to reject you.

or could you use it on the phone as well?

I guess so. I may have to try that with the next girl who gets flaky. and if she shes something shallow like, "buy me a diamond ring" all shell hear is CLICK..................

Id get a kick out of that. And ill give anyone 10-1 odds she calls back.:D

Please give more specifics about the responses you received. This is very interesting.

Quite a few, "nothings"

Lots of blushing, "i dont knows"

One smiling, "beat up my boyfriend"

A few, "buy me a somethings" these are so much fun. As soon as she says it look REAL annoyed, shake your head and walk away without saying a word. :) One girl actually came back and apologized.

Remember, its a mind phuck. Its a lot of fun just watching them. You approach. You ask them. At first they are shocked by it because they have probably never heard it before. Then If they like you theyll blush. And then (and this is the best part) some get NERVOUS because they cant think of what to say.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the assumption is after her response, you ask for her number right away?

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
And the assumption is after her response, you ask for her number right away?
yep.

Hey, I wonder how, "what would I have to do to make you WANT TO PHUCK ME RIGHT NOW" would work? :D

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or less heavy: "What would I have to do to make YOU WANT TO KISS ME RIGHT NOW?"

Don_090

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does sound desperate, but that sense of rejection can create some chase later on her part if she choses to persue... interesting pattern though...

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_090
Does sound desperate,
I dont think it desperate, ONLY if you just met the chick. If youve known a girl for a while and you pull this on her you might bomb. Though, im not sure since ive only used it on women during our first convo.

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice tip. Easy to remember and sounds like it could be effective.

I think I'll do a slight variation... say the line and then, if signs are good, go for the kiss close.

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good! I'm sure it would be very effective when i use it next time. nice work!

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the man who thought up the pattern is Richard Bandler.
Wrong. It's a cliche line. It's been in use for many, many years. I've even used it once or twice with good results. It's even in many of those 80s lovesick comedy movies.

I suppose to say that Richard Bandler is the man who thought of the line as a pattern would be accurate but the line itself was not created by Bandler.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
Wrong.

Whats wrong?

It's a cliche line

I dont know about that. Im willing to bet that 9 out of 10 women have NEVER heard it from a man they just met.

It's even in many of those 80s lovesick comedy movies.

Which ones?

I suppose to say that Richard Bandler is the man who thought of the line as a pattern would be accurate but the line itself was not created by Bandler.

Thats exactly what I said. Of course, the words or line have been around for a while. Just like all the patterns. But we never knew that these groups of words talked to and commanded the unconscious mind to create attraction.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by De La Soul
I think I'll do a slight variation... say the line and then, if signs are good, go for the kiss close.
On a woman you just met?

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, i just said it aloud and it gave me chills. awesome.

you've never kissed a girl you just met before? tsk tsk.

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viroid
On a woman you just met?
No. Well, it depends what you mean by "just met". I wouldn't kiss close if that was the only thing I'd said! But I'd probably use that line after I'd gained rapport and I felt like she was really interested in ME.

So, yes. I'd do it on a chick I'd only known for one day. But I wouldn't do it right away.

DLS

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by De La Soul
No. Well, it depends what you mean by "just met". I wouldn't kiss close if that was the only thing I'd said! But I'd probably use that line after I'd gained rapport and I felt like she was really interested in ME.

So, yes. I'd do it on a chick I'd only known for one day. But I wouldn't do it right away.

DLS
I see. I only use it for a quick #close, but you can probably use it like that. How about this:

While you are getting good vibes and you get that intense sustained eye contact, run the pattern. As you see her get nervous and start blushing say, "wait, I know what you want." Then GO FOR IT! If she pulls back say, "Do you give the kiss me look to every guy you talk to or just me?"

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
so what would be a logical response?

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Absent Minded
so what would be a logical response?
Try it out and see.