The dumb b*tch texts me AND threatens me!? WTF!?

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so last night I received a text message from the girl that made me come to this website. I hate her guts and I guess she hates mine too but this came totally out of the blue for me;

Her: I guess (friend) scared u...
Me: What? Who's this?
Her: Bla...
Me: Wow. Scared me? Wtf?
Her: Now that i'm out of high school i can really convey how much i honestly hate u.
Me: Ok great, tell someone who cares. Bye
Her: **** you...its so not over u pathetic bastard

About her friend "scaring" me, I haven't seen her friend for as long as I haven't seen her which has been four months. So I don't know what that is supposed to mean.

At this point I'm like, WTF!? No idea what I did to this b*tch. I'm really not worried about it but should I be? Should I ignore this or try to find out what the f*ck is up?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
save the text and go to the cops, and use the message as evidence - this is only if ur TRULY scared

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore it. block her number.

and if you see her, and she talks to you, PUT THE WHOOORE IN HER PLACE.

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
save the text and go to the cops, and use the message as evidence - this is only if ur TRULY scared
I'll keep that in mind but I'm not too worried about it. She is emotionally unstable though so I am not sure if she really will do anything.

Reaction score
Be Don Juan Dummy

Text her and say...

You know what hunny. Honestly at the end of all this, you were the hottest girl I ever been with, and I trully enjoyed every single moment I was with you. I with you nothing but happines.

and then leave it be... u dont need dramma... let her FEEL like she won... let her FEEL like she WAS THE BEST you ever had.. who gives a fck man.. let her feel what ever she wants.. you saved the bridge just in case... and walk away.. dont put fuel on fire...

DonJuan says and acts what is necessary, doesnt mean it has to be right or true....

justsomeguy1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ignore her for now.. She is a woman, so she will not just leave it at this. She will text you again, and give you more info.. Then maybe you will know what the hell she is talking about and you will have a better idea of what to do about this.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
You fukked up.....just by replying to her msg!

She's an ex-, forget her, ignore her, move on and don't look back. All she is doing is trying to provoke you to get some attention and as long as you are replying to her even negatively (especially negatively) it shows you care.

Dont be her puppet!

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try and figure it out. Block it and delete contact info. It will go away.

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll ignore her unless she actually does something, if she does I'll update this thread or make a new one. Thanks guys.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ignore this girl...

I mean, is it the first time you got any kind of malicious or less than sultry text? The fact you wasted your time and money (or free text quota) in replying to it and trying to disprove the allegations shows that you're still relatively immature...

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the first time i've heard anything from this girl in four months so it really caught me off guard for something like that. One of my friends told me a lot rumors were going around about her so I guess she thinks I started them.

I'm not going to try and proclaim my innosence, I am going to take everyone's advice and ignore her because she is not worth any more of my time nor thought.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krak said:
I'm not going to try and proclaim my innosence, I am going to take everyone's advice and ignore her because she is not worth any more of my time nor thought.
I agree this is the best solution too. I had a problem with a psycho ex- last year who (idly) threatened to kill me, so I just ignored her and it went away.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truth said:
You fukked up.....just by replying to her msg!

She's an ex-, forget her, ignore her, move on and don't look back. All she is doing is trying to provoke you to get some attention and as long as you are replying to her even negatively (especially negatively) it shows you care.

Dont be her puppet!

Totally agree...