Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The DreamScar Method

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Intro: The Idea behind this method is to work on my own method of meeting and attracting the women i want to attract to my life. I'm a hopeless romantic in search of love. i know....crazy huh? :crazy:

So here's the game plan so far; let me know what you think.

The DreamScar Method:

Step One: Meet girl; (a.k.a. hook) initial attraction, mention time restraint. Simple routine. Alone. Creative tone

A) Nine-game Routine “How many nines in one-hundred?”

B) “Hey I have to go, but we should hang out sometime” with a friendly smile

Step Two: Pause: create mystery ; execute three-day freeze period.

Step Three: Repeat Steps One and Two if necessary.

Step Four: Isolate for extended amount of time on a specific day. (or split amongst several days different activities also giving casting an atmospheric perspective of dating.)

A) Open up with attraction building material. I.e. do something interactive, possibly a video game or perhaps a jamming session, surfboarding, etc etc.

B) Next comes rapport building material. whilst doing something simple that requires little brainpower. A Game perhaps like chess or another board game, possibly a deck of cards…the choice is yours. Demonstrate that the main purpose of the game is just a distraction to steal a chance to get to know her; however observe this action of demonstrating as a tool to stir thought and focus the mind.

C) The Cube or similar activity that explores thought and emotions and feeling. Creating an emotional connection between two people.

Step Five: Create the atmospheric perspective of passionate physical encounters, the ones you see in movies. Live into those moments and you shall encounter the infamous “Just Be Yourself” period.

Step Six: Occasional Romance- Transition into LTR.

Step Seven: Rinse, Wash, Repeat with multiple woman and manage expectations as to create an environment of MLTRs.

Step Eight?: Isolate one target live long life with target creating magical moments together? (I’m a hopeless Romantic :crazy: )​

Feedback appreciated.

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditch the steps man. It's all natural. Routines are so done.

Kudos,
Matt

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you guys can't comprehend what i just said...

but thanks for your time,
hopefully somebody who knows his stuff will read that.