Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Double Standard

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating alot of women lately. I've noticed more than a few talking about how they are "serial daters". When I ask them what they think about guys that go out with 3-4 chicks a week, they say that those guys are *******s and players. Ahhh, the self entitled princesses really have gotten out of hand.:moon:
It seems like our country is turning into the land of Taylor Swift. Get in, pump and dump boys.

Anybody else notice this bull? It kinda cracks me up how stupid some of them can be.:crackup:

TDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls almost always have more than one guy unless their in a ltr

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, they do. However, they still try to give dudes **** for keeping a couple girls around when they are single.. WTF???

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get used to it... This is just one of many... That's why you don't sympathize, take their side, make it all about them, etc. They'll complain that a guy they're cheating on their boyfriend with is dating someone else - to the same person they're using and stringing along.

Just understand that everything they do, say, desire / want, or complain about is always about them - because that's the only person they care about. Keep a close eye out for hypocrisy and double standards and a "me me me" entitlement attitude. Don't assume or believe that they have any interest in being fair, and won't do the exact same things they complain about. They only hate when it happens to them. Also, don't believe any of that victimized damsel nonsense. And watch out for stuck up / high class girls and players.

In the end, people attract what they are.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
All women have options.

All women have men for different reasons, such as the tech geek, the lover, the rich guy, the chauffeur, etc.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: Good stuff. Just needed to read that truth.

floydb25 said:
Get used to it... This is just one of many... That's why you don't sympathize, take their side, make it all about them, etc. They'll complain that a guy they're cheating on their boyfriend with is dating someone else - to the same person they're using and stringing along.

Just understand that everything they do, say, desire / want, or complain about is always about them - because that's the only person they care about. Keep a close eye out for hypocrisy and double standards and a "me me me" entitlement attitude. Don't assume or believe that they have any interest in being fair, and won't do the exact same things they complain about. They only hate when it happens to them. Also, don't believe any of that victimized damsel nonsense. And watch out for stuck up / high class girls and players.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:

A woman I used to know would complain to her girlfriends about how the man she was sleeping with was a player and she started badmouthing him after seeing him out a couple of times talking with other women. This man was NOT her husband. He was the man she was screwing around with behind her husband's back. Of course, this same woman said she wasn't happy and deserved a man that was this and that. A man that had money and was loyal and a million other good qualities. Meanwhile, she was staying with her husband simply because he made a decent living and she liked having a nice house and a nice car and felt like she couldn't pay for her current lifestyle if she were single. She stayed with him only for money and then whined about being unhappy in her relationship. So basically she wants a man that will be loyal to her, while she screws around, nice to her while she is mouthy and disrespectful, and who has more money than she does.

THIS is the poisonous epidemic that we're dealing with. Women with nothing to offer expecting a relationship with a man who has all of the qualities that she admires, yet qualities that she herself is sorely lacking in. And not only expecting it, but believing she DESERVES it.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Each woman pictures having a dude's baby when she is having sex with him, unless she's a *****. If they call you on whoring that means they are not *****s. You can't ever make a woman consider herself a ***** unless she is a ***** and proud of it. So basically pretty much all women will act like that unless you paying for sex.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HedoRick said:
I've been dating alot of women lately. I've noticed more than a few talking about how they are "serial daters".
If you think about it, there isn't that much difference between plate spinning and serial dating, depending how it's done. Look at the stereotypical girl who is known for having a different boyfriend every week. She's probably running through just as many guys (or more) as a plate spinner does.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
If you think about it, there isn't that much difference between plate spinning and serial dating, depending how it's done. Look at the stereotypical girl who is known for having a different boyfriend every week. She's probably running through just as many guys (or more) as a plate spinner does.
the difference being women seek a faithful man, someone who can repay her trust and fidelity, someone who isnt a player...you know? that kind of sh!te they preach

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are natural plate spinners.

It's not by choice. Their vaginas qualifies them to. The quality of every other part determines to what degree.
She has known how to say "NO!" and select her chosen(s) ever since she hit puberty.

Understand that, even the easiest of skanks refuses lots of proposals.
So much that almost all men wouldn't know what it feels like to be that desired till Jesus returns.

They are somewhat threatened to see a man possess 1/5th of this power.
Especially if he is not clearly singled out by status or looks.

They don't see dealing with numerous suitors as anything special.
After all, it's happening to mom, aunt, sister and bestie.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a woman who taught me to spin plates (we didn't have the internet in those days). She was smoking hot and had many suitors. Her parents were very much the "You better shop around" type. They didn't want her to settle down and get serious with a guy, they wanted to her to have fun and see what was out there.

It's just taken for granted that an attractive woman is going to have many guys interested in her. I could see that if I was going to compete with/for her, I had to have some other girls interested in me as well. Otherwise I was letting there be the impression that she had more value than I did - I'd be looking up at her pedestal.