Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Don Juan Pledge of Honor

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Etoile
...we now KNOW that you are "planning" to wait the 4,5,6..days not because you have the "i don't care" attitude, only because everyone play these games.
It's amazing how women are suddenly claiming that WE are the ones playing games... I don't need to explain WHY we do it, because many already have in this thread, but it just seemed like the biggest, most ironic hipocrisy I've recently heard. Women are the ones playing games, not us. You (women) complain about "games" and jerks and similar things, but you all know deep down that those are the things you love when it comes to us. And here we all know what happens to people following and sucking up to your likes and dislikes... AFCdom.
Go DJs!

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Etoile
i agree w/ vassago since the 4 day thing got old now and we now KNOW that you are "planning" to wait the 4,5,6..days
No, they don't.

When we don't call, they don't know whats going on. They don't know if we're waiting a few days to call, because they don't know for sure that we'll EVER call.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I follow the pledge too

I was looking at some old posts and found this gem. You newbies need to read this.

bump

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the pledge sucks as do most of the little dweebs that follow it... a real don juan doesn't give a fvck about a timetable as to when he calls a girl, heck most likely he already spent the first night with her... On the other hand, playing hard to get is not such a bad idea sometimes, but not good in all cases. The inability to play it by ear, and instead, follow a certain set of rules will prohibit you from thinking for yourself, and cause you to miss out on certain girls you may have otherwise landed. All girls are not the same and the same methods will not work for every girl. Learn to think for yourself and play it by ear.

The Don Juan Pledge should read like this:

1) Rejection always sucks but I'll never let it phase me in the least. It will never discourage me from approaching another girl.

2) When in doubt about approaching a girl, or asking for a date, I will always go for it.

3) When contemplating what to do next, see rule #2

4) When dealing with a girl who is just plain not interested in me, I will move on to the next, and not waste any time.

5) Jealousy is not in my vocabulary.

6) I will be perceptive of human nature, especially women, and learn to read them better than they know themselves.

7) I will become proficient in a wide variety of sexual techniques so I will be comfortable with whichever ones are working best for that particular girl.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr Smooth Jr

I MAKE NO EXCUSES FOR MY DESIRES AS A MAN. I LIKE TO FUC* WOMEN. end of story......

AMEN BROTHA!

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess i'm a boy scout now, cause i swear to live MY ENTIRE LIFE BY THIS PLEDGE!

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
hm

I accept this pledge and will honor its sayings.