Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Don Juan Mission Statement

Buzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm a business major in college and I am just now learning about mission statements. Pretty much a mission statement encompasses what your 'mission in life' is, it includes your vision of what kind of life you want and your purpose in life, as well as your code of conduct, etc. It also includes the principals (self-respect, confidence, etc.) that you live by every day. It is what you look at and base your goals from. 80% of Fortune 500 businesses (IBM, WalMart, etc.) have these, bands such as Metallica, etc.

Lets get some ideas for what you all believe the Don Juan mission statement is. Remember, this encompasses more than just relationships with girls, but how you govern your whole life! Keep it to around one or two paragraphs.

-Buzzzzz

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The Don Juans role is to selectively choose the areas which will enhance and amplify his life, while weeding the ones that will impose negative results."

Buzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some examples:

(Based off 48 Laws of Power)

It is my destiny, I am a powerful man. I am democratic yet devious, congenial yet cunning; I think strategically, tacfully, always with vigilance. I always have a plan, and execute it with military precision. I control the perceptions of others and make everything appear to be the height of civilization, the pinnacle of perfection. I stir the emotions and interests of others while staying calm and collected myself.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(The total opposite)

I keep a singular eye toward god at all times, in all my interactions with others. I have inner-peace and tranquility, nothing upsets me. I treat others as I wish to be treated. Outside appearances mean nothing to me, it is all about how people are on the inside.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Can you imagine the quantum shift in how these two people live their lives and how they behave, and similarly the results that they achieve? The relationships with others they have, etc.? Now obviously there are many more possibilities as to who you could be, this does not just encompass "good and evil" but it is a fititng example of the different characters and personalities of people.

So back to the question at hand, what would you stay the dj mission statement is?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a difficult question, Buzz. I don't suppose there is a 'correct' answer to this, but I'll put my thoughts as to what a DJ should try to do:-

1) To maximise his potential in all areas of life (no accepting 2nd best).

2) To have a purpose/goal in life....i.e. something to live for rather than a 'superficial life'.

3) To treat himself and others with respect.

4) To iron out his flaws and become a better version of himself.

5) To master seduction so he can get the women he wants.

6) To never give up.

Ok, these are thoughts that are important to me, perhaps others can add more?

myth465

Reaction score
i auctually just wrote a short one today for myself. its pook like but im going to try to apply it towards all areas. i wrote one because of an advanced management class.

Mission is to evolve into a renaissance man. the man who can be it all and do it all. My time and energy hence forth will be devoted to the pursuit of a well balanced, complete, and happy life. I will never stop growing and evolving as a person because (Shaquille O'neal - Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. You are what you repeatedly do).

Peronal note - We're born, we live, we die, and the summation of our lives is that little dash that separates the beginning of our lives, and the end. Never forget that and make that dash count for something guys.

---
i have a long list of things i want to learn and excel at. everything from djing, to working with my hands, to cooking and such. thats why my statement is the way it is. i plan to take all sort of classes and have a long reading list.

djing is a useful skill because in business and in life one must know how to socialize and entertain. so it is quite high my list right now