Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The DJ Movement?

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ALright guys, without suggesting anything, I would like to have some openminded thoughts on a DJ-Movement:

Is something like this possible?
Would it be effective?
What would this movement stand for?

I know that the DJ-System is supposed to be secret or at least not mainstream. I am not thinking about publishing our PU-related ideas. I am imagining a movement in the sense of pook's ideas. Reading his block I realized that it has become pretty political. However, he seems to be a little lost after he left the man's movement which wasn't what he was looking for.

I am thinking of a positive openminded movement. Not one with rants against feminism all the time. Pook's posts are completely logical and convincing. A DJ-Movement (you could called it differently to protect the DJ-system) would be able to convince a lot of people I think, at least the intellectuals if you get them to listen or read.

On the other hand such a movement would be very likely to fall into the rant against everything trap.

I am not sure what to think about my own idea right now^^ So help me out guyss, just your thoughts on that, I would liek to have a friendly and open discussion with probably a solution in the end on wether it would make sense or not to create some kind of political movement like that.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Al Moh. said:
ALright guys, without suggesting anything, I would like to have some openminded thoughts on a DJ-Movement:

Is something like this possible?
Would it be effective?
What would this movement stand for?

I know that the DJ-System is supposed to be secret or at least not mainstream. I am not thinking about publishing our PU-related ideas. I am imagining a movement in the sense of pook's ideas. Reading his block I realized that it has become pretty political. However, he seems to be a little lost after he left the man's movement which wasn't what he was looking for.

I am thinking of a positive openminded movement. Not one with rants against feminism all the time. Pook's posts are completely logical and convincing. A DJ-Movement (you could called it differently to protect the DJ-system) would be able to convince a lot of people I think, at least the intellectuals if you get them to listen or read.

On the other hand such a movement would be very likely to fall into the rant against everything trap.

I am not sure what to think about my own idea right now^^ So help me out guyss, just your thoughts on that, I would liek to have a friendly and open discussion with probably a solution in the end on wether it would make sense or not to create some kind of political movement like that.
True DJ-ism, not thinly veiled PUA-ism, has been out for centuries. Many philosophers have hit upon it. Most notably Fredrich Nietzsche (although I dislike his views on women). It is the art of self-improvement.

With an inside-out approach (Covey), one can accomplish millions of things (or girls for that matter :up: )

Other notable authors are Dr. Covey, Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, Earl Nightengale, and many others.

comic_relief

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ty for the authors. This would be a great foundation but I was thinking about some kind of social/political movement. Could start out as a new board with discussion etc a little like MGTOW just more positive and productive and founded on believes as stated by the DJ bible, pook, and those great authors you named.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Covey really is my text book. 7 habits of highly effective people take precedence in most cases to any DJ stuff.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested in this whole "change the world" thing, but I think the general problem of society is one of consciousness - you could call it spiritual or just a lack of common sense -- and for this we need personal development and a general awakening, which happens one person at a time.

People who wander into this seduction stuff all seem to go from PUA to something more natural like DJ and then onto self development in general.

As they say, if you want to change the world start by changing yourself. Having a good attitude and whatnot is a big enough contribution -- and you'll affect those who you contact. This interconnectedness means that whatever the situation you tend to have a sort of positive feedback or momentum. There are hints of a coming revolution in spirituality in the air -- and it'll be about fu'cking time if global warming etc doesn't get us first.

Focus on freeing your mind and spreading this good vibe as much as possible and you'll be doing your best for the revolution.

This would be a great foundation but I was thinking about some kind of social/political movement. Could start out as a new board with discussion etc a little like MGTOW just more positive and productive and founded on believes as stated by the DJ bible, pook, and those great authors you named.
Hm, well there have been spin-offs of these forums which are about self-improvement: www.maximkit.com and www.egosage.com (egosage is only a week old, it's quite a happing place :))

But a social or political movement? The trouble with politics is that it's rife with unconsciousness and negativity. The very idea that anyone has a right to govern anyone else is in that bad mindset. So for that reason I'm very interested in Anarchy, which isn't so much politics as a sort of anti-politics: http://www.crimethinc.com/texts/days/ try that link and see if it interests you.

Other than that ....... so long as you're choosing to live consciously then you're part of a social movement - the awakening. Keep it up!:D

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing a lot of hard thinking and I believe that self-help literature should be required reading in elementary, middle, and high school classes. I believe that if people were introduced to that literature there would be a lot of extra good done in this world.

Just a hypothesis.

comic_relief

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I've been doing a lot of hard thinking and I believe that self-help literature should be required reading in elementary, middle, and high school classes. I believe that if people were introduced to that literature there would be a lot of extra good done in this world.

Just a hypothesis.

comic_relief
:) But schools weren't made to do good, were they? They're made to mould.

If you probe anything in our nowadays life deeply enough you realise that things are being done wrong consistently -- the agenda is NOT to help people. The agenda is to keep the System going. Helping people is done by individual people but not the establishment or the culture; and good people do bad by accepting what they're given without questioning it. Go deep enough and practically nothing that we have or do makes sense.

As happiness is all in the mind the SMART thing would be to spend all our surplus resources -- i.e. everything that isn't making basic food and healthcare which is 5% of the economy max -- on raising people's consciousness.

But the government doesn't care.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like a good idea in principle
i think we should storm loveshack lol
i made a username last night as pook.
wonder how long i will last over there
in reality the idea of a DJ movement
would not be very effective unless we brainwashed the whole of society that we should be DJs
a lot of AFCs are very stubborn
ive changed one person i know to think th DJ way
in some cases its futile

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, nice, I wasn't thinking about some kind of revolution. The idea came to me when I got the chance to write an article in our graduation magazine so to speak, a book that everyone gets when he graduates and I wrote it about living a better life. I expressed general ideas about loving oneself, embracing risks, looking for happiness within oneself etc.
What I realized is, that this stuff ehre is just so conmvincing because it works. I never really seen another DJ in RL yet but still I am totally convinced that everything here works because it makes sense and it already gave me some success and a happier mindset right away. So do you guys think that it would make sense to for example right articles at university where I am going to be after school and try to make people think about this kind of stuff (without really mentioning the DJ-system obviously, it shouldn't be mainstream).

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True is a good idea as the stuff here is life changing and as long as sosuave doesnt become mainstream it would be a great idea as people can change their lives with this stuff. As long as you make people think and consider their mindset a lot of people will be helped ;)
may do the same thing when i go to college next year when im writing philosphy essays ;)

rep points for your post hehe

Reaction score
DJism is just true manliness mixed in with killer seduction skills. There are many DJs around who will never even hear of this forum. That being said, DJism is only as strong as its practicers. Yes, I do think there is a movement of DJism growing around the world, because in this age of Political Correctness and Feminism it is needed and will be welcomed by the world.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Modern schooling was created during the industrial revolution with the prupose of creating factory workers. Hence the heavy focus on math and english. (Not so much on dance, spirituality, etc).

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sam3083 said:
Modern schooling was created during the industrial revolution with the prupose of creating factory workers. Hence the heavy focus on math and english. (Not so much on dance, spirituality, etc).
Not to mention obedience.:down:

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
markre said:
shhh...you are not supposed to mention DJism...it supposed to be secret dude:crackup:
PUA's something you keep secret. A DJ has nothing to hide.