The Defintion and Expansion of Life

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
The Defintion of Life

A little post on the main rules I thought and a defintion of a DJ.
If I missed somehting tell me and I'll add it in if I agree

The Ideal of The DJ

A Don Juan realizes that he is complete as himself and needs nothing else in life to complete him

RULES
1. A Don Juan is free from others opinions and choices
2. A Don Juan does what he wants with no fear of the outcome
3. A Don Juan does not munipulate to hurt
4. A Don Juan does not fear being hurt
5. A Don Juan does not take an answer unless he himself wants that to be the answer

-EDIT BEGIN-
To the above Rule # .3 I did not mean a DJ does not hurt people in manipulation but the fact that he does not manipulate solely for the purpose hurting. I feel if you've become obsessed to the point where you want revenge you've lost control and a DJ should be in control. Hateing someone isn't bad its normal. But obsession is bad weather it's obsession to the point of oneitis or the obsession of despising someone.
-EDIT END-

ETHICS
A Don Juan does not take advantage of women or any other human being or animal for personal gain. A Don Juan must realize that he is complete by himself and that taking on a women will not help complete him. Nor must he think that by not having a women he will be complete. A Don Juan controls a manipulative power of confidence. Power comes with greed. A true Don Juan must eliminate greed. In this act of fasting he becomes like a child with no thoughts of lust but only enjoyment and happness

Celebacy- Though Life long celebacy is not required. It is highly recomended(by me), at least in a short term, to help an aspiring Don Juan seperate the physical lusts from the spiritual and physical needs. In celebacy one learns how to control human urges and ideals and replace them with purer ideals.

Child- A Don Juan must resemble a child. As a child is a human in its purest form, A Don Juan must also be pure. He must not hold hate towards women for his prior AFC days. He must love everyone, but not pedestal them, a Don Juan should also posess the spirit, creativity, and charm of a child.

Love- A Don Juan must love and care for everyone, but must not please everyone. In loving he must show compasion and care but still invoke his own personality and diverseness. In disagreements he must not always agree but should try to at least understand the other persons view.

Choice- A Don Juan must be free of Society and its trends and fasions. Though he may act on them and follow them, He must not relly heavily on them, Or follow them because everyone else is. A Don Juan must seperate himself in order to create his own society that is himself. He must not only have these ideas but express them and not be afraid of his diversity. He must do what he wants, and not take more then he needs

Last edited:

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score

Unless I care for the person, I do not mind using othrs for my own benifit. I dont know what this rule was there for.

If I feel like pushing someone down to get a raise, Ill do it (I already did it and it worked great).

Of course, my goal is most likely not to hurt others but to get more of anything. The hurting is just collaterral(SP?) damage.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, someone in here actually has a healthy concept of what a real man [DJ] should be.

My hat goes off yo you Capi Crimini, you are a man after my own heart.

Originally posted by MrBond007

Unless I care for the person, I do not mind using othrs for my own benifit. I dont know what this rule was there for.If I feel like pushing someone down to get a raise, Ill do it (I already did it and it worked great).Of course, my goal is most likely not to hurt others but to get more of anything. The hurting is just collaterral(SP?) damage.
That is world taker philosophy and is contrary to DJ ideals.

A man [DJ] does not willfully and intentionally disrespect or hurt another man for personal gain or prophet, but rather first positivelly confronts the man in question to arrive at a reasonable deal that would benefit both you and him.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
A dark Jedi is still a Jedi nonetheless.You can call them Siths but they are still Jedies nonetheless. Consider me being a member of the "Dark Side".

A man [DJ] does not willfully and intentionally disrespect or hurt another man for personal gain or prophet, but rather first positivelly confronts the man in question to arrive at a reasonable deal that would benefit both you and him.
I do not willfully and intentionally disrespect people to gain stuff, I gain stuff by doing wathever it takes. My goal is not to disrespect others but to get ahead. You know what? SO far so good.

EDIT: Since my attitude seems to be somehow "intrusive" I deceided to make a "Dark Side DJ" guide. Check for it in the coming days for I do not have the time right now to do this. I am writting scores in my scorebook .

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
If I feel like pushing someone down to get a raise, Ill do it

The rest of it was fine, and healthy. My comments were made towards this statement. I apparently didn't make myself clear.
Ok then , Ill restate:

"If I feel like getting a raise, Ill push someone down, if needed."

Better?

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
That's saying the same thing...

Never mind, whatever point I was trying to make seems to have been already lost in translation anyhow.
No thats different. Thats a change in emphasis.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ethics and morals have been created by society. People should follow their own values, no matter how horrendous they might seem. A man can be an AFC and believe in honor, and when he becomes a DJ, he will not lose that belief. If someone doesn't believe in generosity, that doesn't make them less of a man. That makes him less of a man that society will agree with. Is it nice to have people agree with you? Of course. But just because you think it would be for the best for people to believe certain things, doesn't mean they owe anything to you to live up to it.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nocturnal
Ethics and morals have been created by society. People should follow their own values, no matter how horrendous they might seem. A man can be an AFC and believe in honor, and when he becomes a DJ, he will not lose that belief. If someone doesn't believe in generosity, that doesn't make them less of a man. That makes him less of a man that society will agree with. Is it nice to have people agree with you? Of course. But just because you think it would be for the best for people to believe certain things, doesn't mean they owe anything to you to live up to it.
Word

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

You guys are young - so (not to be condesending in any way) you've got a lot of life to live in front of you.

Most younger guys live with this bravado attitude.

Always remember, what comes around goes around.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
Always remember, what comes around goes around.
Thats a losing attitude.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
-EDIT BEGIN-
To the above Rule # .3 I did not mean a DJ does not hurt people in manipulation but the fact that he does not manipulate solely for the purpose hurting. I feel if you've become obsessed to the point where you want revenge you've lost control and a DJ should be in control. Hateing someone isn't bad its normal. But obsession is bad weather it's obsession to the point of oneitis or the obsession of despising someone.
-EDIT END-

^ I added that in above. Hope it clears some stuff up

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond007
A dark Jedi is still a Jedi nonetheless.You can call them Siths but they are still Jedies nonetheless. Consider me being a member of the "Dark Side".
Every time I think I have seen the dorkiest thing ever on this site, someone has to go and prove me wrong again.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Every time I think I have seen the dorkiest thing ever on this site, someone has to go and prove me wrong again.
Who`s moderating a dating forum?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, someone in here actually has a healthy concept of what a real man [DJ] should be.

My hat goes off yo you Capi Crimini, you are a man after my own heart.

World taker philosophy and only contrary to your DJ ideals, not to THE DJ ideals as there are none. Guidelines are good for personal use and imposition into turning yourself into who you want to be.

Bollocks to this second paragraph, everyone should take out of life what they want and no one else should impose on that. btw its profit, somebody has Bible on tha brain

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
World taker philosophy and only contrary to your DJ ideals, not to THE DJ ideals as there are none. Guidelines are good for personal use and imposition into turning yourself into who you want to be.Bollocks to this second paragraph, everyone should take out of life what they want and no one else should impose on that. btw its profit, somebody has Bible on tha brain
The problem is that not everyone is capible of taking what they want out of life with the world taker philosophy. You have a few people that take more than their appropiate share, and leave everyone else scraps. You say that no one else should oppose on the view, but it's a flawed philosophy and people make all sorts of greedy excuses for it. To me a man is someone that has enough control over himself to not endulge more than he has to especially if it is at someone else's expense. Making someone else pay for your own problems is the weakest thing a man can ever do, though for some reason the world has brainwashed itself into thinking that means strength.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that not everyone is capible of taking what they want out of life with the world taker philosophy. You have a few people that take more than their appropiate share, and leave everyone else scraps. You say that no one else should oppose on the view, but it's a flawed philosophy and people make all sorts of greedy excuses for it. To me a man is someone that has enough control over himself to not endulge more than he has to especially if it is at someone else's expense. Making someone else pay for your own problems is the weakest thing a man can ever do, though for some reason the world has brainwashed itself into thinking that means strength.
So who decides what the appropriate share, i think that everyone should take out oof life what they want, as otherwise you are doing just as bad a thing, by inflicting your own morals and judgements on others. What is an appropriate share, so is someone like David Beckham or Warren Buffet taking more than their fair share (again who decides what is fair) even though along the way they have helped and harmed people.

So to you a man is someone that does not overindulge, but again it is totally subjective as to what is overindulgence, so you are a believer in simply satisfying lifes basic desires, why are you here then? (surely you could eat, sleep and wank without an internet site). how can you make others pay for your problems at all unless the are related, and different people have different views on what strength is. Yours appears to be a Bible on the brain, version of judao-christian ethics/morals which are not necessarily right. I mean modesty wtf?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
So who decides what the appropriate share, i think that everyone should take out oof life what they want, as otherwise you are doing just as bad a thing, by inflicting your own morals and judgements on others. What is an appropriate share, so is someone like David Beckham or Warren Buffet taking more than their fair share (again who decides what is fair) even though along the way they have helped and harmed people. So to you a man is someone that does not overindulge, but again it is totally subjective as to what is overindulgence, so you are a believer in simply satisfying lifes basic desires, why are you here then? (surely you could eat, sleep and wank without an internet site). how can you make others pay for your problems at all unless the are related, and different people have different views on what strength is. Yours appears to be a Bible on the brain, version of judao-christian ethics/morals which are not necessarily right. I mean modesty wtf?
No, to me a man is someone who uses his own resources [basically anything you can think of that he has] to assist those that arn't as fortunate as he. I never said anything about not enjoying life within the context that you arn't enjoying life at the intentional misery of others whether you know them or not, and I mean this in all aspects of a man's life.

Top Bottom