Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Definative Movie that Outlines DJ vs. AFC Characteristics

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For many newbies (as well as current long standing DJs) understanding the difference between the AFC mindset and the DJ mindset may not come naturally. Many threads on this post ask questions about the DJ mentality and how can a DJ fall into an AFC oneitis trap.

For all the newbies, I strongly suggest watching this movie. For my fellow DJs I as recommend watching this movie as a confidence booster/quick pick-me up and a fun way to have some humility - because one time or another, we were all a bit AFC with women:

Boomerang (1992) Starring Eddie Murphy, Halle Berry, Martin Lawrence, Robin Givens.

In the beginning of this comedy, we are introduced to the main character "Marcus". Marcus is the definition of a DJ. Marcus works out, has a great career, and is motivated by the true enjoyment of his life. He is strong, goal-oriented, and exuding of confidence. Marcus has a take charge attitude when it comes to the approach of a woman, and, never hesitates to make a move. His confidence is irresistable to women.

Unfortunately, through the movie, his attention is caught by his new female boss - Jacquelyn. Jacquelyn is a strong, independant, HB, who Marcus ultimately has oneitis for.

Without giving the end of this movie - Marcus become's Jacquelyn's AFC puppet and schedule's his life and happiness around one woman (sound familiar to any of you fellas?). He calls constantly, he thinks about her 24 hours/day, he forgives and forgets broken dates (now does it sound familiar fellas?).

Watch this movie. Understand the mannerisms of the DJ, and how one can easily fall into the AFC trap. If nothing is learned from this movie, I guarantee that the more savi DJ will nod his head in agreement, and see the pitfalls of the AFC way.

Enjoy!