Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The decaying state of society, your "male privilege" and the retardation of women.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The decaying state of society & your "male privilege". How are the two related? Well, they're not. The latter does not exist and the former is a symptom of something I cannot wrap my mind around. I'm noticing a very disturbing rise in the materialization and normalization of bizarre, insane ideologies. When these ideologies are intelligently challenged you can only expect to be met with hypersensitive and highly illogical backlash. By having the courage to challenge societal falsehoods you have made yourself into the enemy. This is the way things are headed and I think presenting what I'm talking about would give a better idea as to the seriousness of it all. I apologize in advanced to those I may have tortured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52QuynWYmNM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN7VSeja1dw

It doesn't end there. I've been seeing more and more females with butch hair cuts, male clothing (possibly other accescories underneath to cover their feminine traits) and over exaggerated masculine mannerisms/body language to appear "alpha". The irony is I rarely see real men carrying themselves like that yet many of these stupid women are trying so hard to live up to the "toxic" traits that they accuse actual men of having. Many of the seemingly normal women I publicly encounter also seem to be trying to adopt the same masculine behavior they speak out against and to be honest it's more annoying than anything else.

I haven't posted here in quite a while and this is likely one of my very last posts as I'm no longer motivated by the high risk/low reward pursuit of women. It's not worth the effort and not worth the return on my time invested to put into some hypergamist, not so intelligent, opportunistic lying creature that probably thinks it could be a man. To be honest with myself I'm just completely and legitimately turned off. I have many great events and an exhilarating life to look forward to that does not involve women and at the end of it all we're responsible for our own happiness. It took me a while to realize that I need to stop looking for happiness outside of myself. I choose to be genuinely happy and to live a good life.

I don't think there's any point to this post. All the bull**** has me kind of worked up so I may just be putting this out there to vent and possibly gain some perspective from some of the other guys (especially the older generation of men) on here. In the meantime I'll just focus on being healthy and more productive.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First two paragraphs were good. Especially this part:
By having the courage to challenge societal falsehoods you have made yourself into the enemy.
It's too much to ask for a society based on logic and Truth. In my opinion, the best thing we can do as individual Men is to always be aware and learn how to avoid situations and people who are out to suppress your masculinity. Try not to get yourself entangled in a battle that you most likely won't win.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comments are disabled for this video.

Anytime the comment section of a video shows that line we have the demonstration that its basically crap that the average youtuber would easily confute and ridicule.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here goes the mgtow chicken little bullshvt
So do you suggest that men chain themselves back into the PUA/Pickup sub-culture in order to mold their lives and psychology into being the "perfect" man for the sake of women? You do realize you're ultimately wasting your time and energy while making yourself into a clown just to obtain female validation and maybe some sex and a little companionship. Sex and companionship which other men can easily obtain working 25% as hard as you because they're perceived to be better than you. Isn't this just another form of slavery? You keep reading your DJ Bible and go spend years of your life walking around town thinking that you're some sort of enlightened ladies man. In reality you're only a fool.

Most of the PUA gurus are fakes and scammers. The communities filled with desperate, confused losers. I appreciate the works of Rollo (The Rational Male), Chateau Heartiste, Doc Love, Tariq Nasheed and Corey Wayne. Those guys know what they're talking about but I appreciate more the use of logic (a masculine trait which is your friend and will always serve you well), intuition and natural instincts. There's nothing left to demystify about women. Just because some may be physically attractive that is no excuse for us to make them into these complex (they're really not) and unobtainable creatures which we should be prepared to give our lives for. Think of the girl that played "mind games" with you, toyed with your emotions and left you deeply scarred for months, if not years. If she wasn't so attractive would you have fallen for these games? I didn't think so.

The knowledge and experience that one can gain through the works of the authors mentioned in the above paragraph is extremely valuable. I think they should all be integrated, refined and possibly archived in a scientific journal. Definitely should not go to waste.

After many months I came to the conclusion that I'm better off making superior and far more productive use of my time and efforts. Women themselves further validate my point. I challenge anyone here to list 10 really good reasons why this entire pickup thing is even worth it in the first place. I don't think you could do it. It's time to move on.

Last edited:

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comments are disabled for this video.

Anytime the comment section of a video shows that line we have the demonstration that its basically crap that the average youtuber would easily confute and ridicule.
But the other two videos on exactly the same topic has an open discussion and people are surprisingly in full support of this bull****.