Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Dark Triad Test

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
M68
N53
P50

Interesting results. I had to refrain from "trying" to get a certain score and choosing "strongly agree/disagree" sparingly.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
M 56, higher than 30% of peers.
N 68, higher than 71% of peers.
P 39, higher than 37% of peers.

It's good to be a member of the dark brotherhood.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
M 56, higher than 30% of peers.
N 68, higher than 71% of peers.
P 39, higher than 37% of peers.

It's good to be a member of the dark brotherhood.
Wouldn't those results indicate that you have less dark triad traits than the average man? Aside from your rampant narcissism apparently, lol.

I'm surprised OK Cupid is pushing this type of article, shows how much PUA stuff is finding its way into the mainstream.

I still don't think psychopathy is attractive to women. Being narcissistic is probably neutral. Being machiavellian (manipulative) means that you can influence others to do your will, so that would attract women to you almost by definition. IMO.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got bored midway through this test and moved on. Which I noticed was one of the criteria.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You scored 81% on Machiavellianism, higher than 83% of your peers.
You scored 68% on Narcissism, higher than 71% of your peers.
You scored 61% on Psychopathy, higher than 75% of your peers.

Oh boy. Now if only I could figure out how to make some fvcking money i'd be straight.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
83% Machiavellianism, higher than 84% of your peers.
53% Narcissism, higher than 31% of your peers.
55% Psychopathy!, higher than 66% of your peers.

Hmm....

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site's a riot! I can't stop trollin those bıtches now lmao. Here's my psycho test results:

You scored 61Machiavellianism, 46 Narcissism, 39 Psychopathy!

Ranges for the factors tracked in this test are as follows:

Machiavellianism

25% is roughly normal range.
60% of more is the level for a personality disorder.

Narcissism

25% is roughly normal range.
60% or more is the level for a personality disorder.

Psychopathy

20% is roughly normal range.
Non-psychopathic compulsive criminals range between 45% and 55%.
If you have a score of 75% or more, it's more than likely that you are a psychopath.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Interesting results. I had to refrain from "trying" to get a certain score and choosing "strongly agree/disagree" sparingly.
I'm assuming you were wanting to get a high score on this. It's funny, only in PUA world would guys aspire to score highly on a test testing for personality disorders.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
I'm assuming you were wanting to get a high score on this. It's funny, only in PUA world would guys aspire to score highly on a test testing for personality disorders.
But I scored the highest. I'm not a pua at all. I've never had to put much thought or effort into the women I've been with. Usually they are just naturally attracted to me based on my personality. Also all the women I've been with, I was with before i found sosuave, or pua sites.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
M 56
N 63
P 56

...as far as validity and reliability goes. Cool test.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not so sure I'd place too much weight in this test. I scored very low. According to this article I should be a complete loser. Yet, I do just fine with women.

M 19
N 26
P 6

I'm less than 1% of the people who have taken this test.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
I'm not so sure I'd place too much weight in this test. I scored very low. According to this article I should be a complete loser. Yet, I do just fine with women.

M 19
N 26
P 6

Or maybe too many people put weight into this "Dark Triad". You doing fine with women and scoring much less than average in the Dark Triad traits is completely fine. If people met true narcissistic, and psychopathic people in their lives, they would understand it is something to not emulate. I don't consider myself scoring very high on this yet I do fine with women. Dark Triad is the equivalent of horoscopes for women, except aimed at Heartiste's readers. Heartiste gives good advice from time to time, but at the crux of it, he is an entertainer. And these DT tests are all another version of the e-d1ck measuring contest known since the beginning of the internet.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading some of those questions I'm not sure I WANT to be in the Dark Triad. I will stay here with my long term platonic friendships and lack of criminal record.

Life is easier this way. I don't think you need to be like this to get laid either. You might have to be this way to get super rich but again, I'm comfortable here.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I'm more narcissistic than I'd like to be. Less than my peers but only narcissistic peers would take a test like this!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
Or maybe too many people put weight into this "Dark Triad". You doing fine with women and scoring much less than average in the Dark Triad traits is completely fine. If people met true narcissistic, and psychopathic people in their lives, they would understand it is something to not emulate. I don't consider myself scoring very high on this yet I do fine with women. Dark Triad is the equivalent of horoscopes for women, except aimed at Heartiste's readers. Heartiste gives good advice from time to time, but at the crux of it, he is an entertainer. And these DT tests are all another version of the e-d1ck measuring contest known since the beginning of the internet.
Totally agree.

Mr. Positive said:
I don't buy into all the Dark Triad stuff, but even if you did: Maybe there is some value to being on the extreme opposite end of the spectrum.