Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Dark Knight Joker

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been hearing a lot of girls who have told me that they found the Joker from the Dark Knight sexy. Not hot or handsome but sexy. Sexiness has really nothing to do with looks. A lot of them thought it was weird that they thought he was sexy. A couple of girls I heard said that they couldn't help but be attracted to him even and thought they were weird because they were attracted to him. And I mean this guy is crazy and not physically attractive. But like this board has been saying over and over you cannot control who you are attracted to you just are. Any guy can create attraction. So I went and asked a few girls why they liked him and this was what I was hearing. The joker was confident, charming, had a lot of charisma, didn't care what people thought of him, rebelious, mysterious, interesting, funny, etc. These are all traits that every pua should have. I'm not saying looks don't matter they do to a certain point but you don't have to have them. I've also heard similar things about Bill Clinton. What are your guys thoughts?

Juanito

Don Juan
Reaction score
just bcoz hes a movie character

if there was an actually person who behaved like that, I don't think many chicks would find it 'sexy'

but I guess that whole 'I don't give a F***' attitude can be very appealing

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You also have to consider that the joker was played by Kieth Ledger, most girls find him hot. Also Charlie Manson was a PUA.

Reaction score
No,this just proves that women are idiots and fall for the same crap over and over again.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard the same thing.

The Joker is really menacing, unpredictable, and uncontrollable. Plus his self-confidence is off the charts, obviously. Imagine a girl pulling a sh!t test on the fvcking Joker.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forty0ztoFreedom said:
I've heard the same thing.

The Joker is really menacing, unpredictable, and uncontrollable. Plus his self-confidence is off the charts, obviously. Imagine a girl pulling a sh!t test on the fvcking Joker.

I would like to the result of that.

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These woman just have a fantasy for clowns...... i believe this occurs when they are exposed to one too many McDonalds happy meals as children. That Ronald sure has an awful lot to answer for...

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insanity is attractive, in the same way Ignorance is Bliss.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went and asked a few girls why they liked him and this was what I was hearing. The joker was confident, charming, had a lot of charisma, didn't care what people thought of him, rebelious, mysterious, interesting, funny, etc....

I've also heard similar things about Bill Clinton.
Really? Bill Clinton thinks the Joker is sexy?

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Insanity is attractive, in the same way Ignorance is Bliss.
I have to give you props for that its a really cool comment almost worthy of a quote in my book

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Do you know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if caught one. You know I just do things. The mob has plans, cop's has plans, gordan's got plans. .. they're schemers.. schemers trying to control there little worlds.. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are....
This is what I call an essential part of the DJ mindset.

DJ Shaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
I've been hearing a lot of girls who have told me that they found the Joker from the Dark Knight sexy. Not hot or handsome but sexy. Sexiness has really nothing to do with looks. A lot of them thought it was weird that they thought he was sexy. A couple of girls I heard said that they couldn't help but be attracted to him even and thought they were weird because they were attracted to him. And I mean this guy is crazy and not physically attractive. But like this board has been saying over and over you cannot control who you are attracted to you just are. Any guy can create attraction. So I went and asked a few girls why they liked him and this was what I was hearing. The joker was confident, charming, had a lot of charisma, didn't care what people thought of him, rebelious, mysterious, interesting, funny, etc. These are all traits that every pua should have. I'm not saying looks don't matter they do to a certain point but you don't have to have them. I've also heard similar things about Bill Clinton. What are your guys thoughts?
My thoughts?

I agree 100% with you. Totally.