Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The cure to one-itis

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I have fallen into episodes of one-itis over a girl recently and have finally figured out an easy step by step method of curing it.

1. ****ING QUIT THINKING ABOUT HER
2. Occupy your mind and time with something else, such as:

- Approaching other girls (absolute best thing to do, second only to fvcking another chick)
- Spend time planning ways of improving yourself, and FOLLOWING THROUGH
- Do something you enjoy (hobbies etc.)
- Do anything to boost your ego or reclaim your self-esteem and confidence

3. Lastly, if there is absolutely NO chance (don't lie to yourself now) of you getting with this girl, BREAK ALL CONTACT!

Read, do, and learn.

That is all.

soxfan31

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im new to this site. I have a huge case of one-itis, where i overlook ever shady thing she does just in the slight hope she'll come around. Yesterday I was out with her and after she brushed off some playfull touching i said screw it and got up and integrated myself into a group of strangers and became friends with them by the end of the night. Well my one-itis, who knows i like her, was the first one to leave the bar, not even coming over and saying goodbye to me, saying to her one friend she had to get some sleep. But she went to another bar by herself. I felt great about that, knowing that she wasn't having a good time because she didn't have a lovesick puppy drooling over her. Its good for the soul

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as corny as it sounds when i find myself down and out i'll play video games (ps3, xbox360)

i find that and working out at the gym is pretty much all i need to get over anything lol i'm a simple guy when it comes to getting over shyt