Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Cube; Best Friends' Test; etc.

jrodbendi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read about this stuff in The Game...where can I learn more about it? Is it in Mystery's book? I always seem to end up reverting to interview type questions when talking to girls, which gets me nowhere.

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, don't use routines...they'll only prevent attraction.

The best way would be find out about her, but have it be an active interest and of how u can relate to her on some level...as girls love talking about themselves...we as humans have to have atleast gone through similiar positive experiences as one another....so its not impossible to not relate to her. It may seem like an interview, because your just asking regular questions...but maybe some of the good questions you ask...you should talk about an experience u have urself and then she'll be more comfortable to talk with.

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have field tested the "Cube" to the point it is almost blue.

In my experiences, the "Cube" is not meant to be an opener, or one of the first routines. I have done this in all stages of the interaction. I found the later I wait to use this, the better. Always ask them if they have heard before you use this routine. Be sure you congruently convey you read it in some magazine or heard it from somewhere.

Second, if someone has been "Cubed", flip it around in a way where she is Miss Smarty and she will ask you all the questions. Chances are she won't know or remember and you are able to continue or switch the subject. A couple other methods to overcome the "Cubed" is accuse her in a playful way by trying to brush up on Men's magazines or tell her I need to see how you score.

Third, the "Cube" is not meant to be a centerpiece to the conversation. Be as brief and articulate as possible and stack a more natural unrelated routine once finished.

Fourth, be selective on who and when you do the "Cube". I have seen many women with intrigue when I "Cubed" them and I have seen ones that weren't. The ones were not intrigued, I brought it up too early. Waiting longer in the interaction once you get interest is the best time to pull out this routine.

Even though thousands of us are using this out there, in my opinion, this is an effective crutch when done correctly.