Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The continuing saga of the "you're too nice" girl...help?

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out what's going on with this girl.

The first date: I asked her what she thought of me, she said I was nice...maybe too nice.

The second date: dinner at my place and make out.

The third date: dinner out, then back to her place, got her down to her panties before she said she had gone far enough.

The FOURTH date: played frisbee in the park, had lunch at a deli, cuddled at my place, but she was up all night consoling a friend's husband since her friend was in a bad accident, so she was falling asleep. She apologized repeatedly for how tired she was being, and then goes:

HB: I want to make you a promise.
Me: What?
HB: Next time we go out, there will be full nudity.
Me: If there's full nudity next time, it will only be because we're both really ****ing horny. No promises.

We talked a bit about sex... she seemed uncomfortable about it and kind of naive. I asked if she was a moaner or screamer, and she goes "I'm kind of quiet, until the moment". I'm like "there's just one moment?" (implying my orgasm as well, or multiple O's of hers) and she said "yeah".

Whenever we make out or cuddle or fool around, she's always extremely passive. She is kind of pudgy and makes self conscious remarks about her body leading me to believe she is low self esteem.

ALL SIGNS point to this chick being a ****ing horrible lay. I mean only having ****ed one chick, I can still read this. My plan is to follow through with it, and if I don't **** her next date, just ditch her. Trust me, this is not oneitis, I don't even like the girl, I just want to **** her and move on, because she has big tits. Additionally, I am dating other girls. Plus, I got my **** sucked by TWO GIRLS in a parking lot last night, it was GREAT. LOL.

The odd thing is, she's into me. I mean, she'll call me to make a date, or eagerly accept my date. She's 29, and kind of a partier. She can hardly be a virgin.

ANY insight into this situation would help. ANY thing I can talk to her about (with specific questions I can ask) to figure out what's up with her would help.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Probably not the answers you want to hear but oh well...

The third date: dinner out, then back to her place, got her down to her panties before she said she had gone far enough.
If you put in a genuine attempt to overcome LMR why wasnt this the end of it? Why did it even make it to the 4th date?

We talked a bit about sex...
Never talk about sex with untapped chicks EVER, its just presumed your a sex god, your body language is more than enough anyway.

She's 29, and kind of a partier. She can hardly be a virgin.
None of your business or ours, but of course she's not, its irrelevant anyway.

I got my **** sucked by TWO GIRLS in a parking lot last night, it was GREAT. LOL.
Your faulting on basic sh!t yet you can get 2 chicks to suck you off?

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the BJ chicks weren't hot, and they were SUPER drunk. Yeah, it was incredible and I can't imagine it will ever happen again. I fully admit that it was not my game that got me the BJs, just being reasonably attractive and in the right place at the right time.

I didn't put in a genuine attempt to destroy her LMR, I pussed out.

I should add that though we haven't paid 50-50 for everything, the overall monetary expenditure of these 4 dates is about 50-50.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CoolRunning said:
Me: If there's full nudity next time, it will only be because we're both really ****ing horny. No promises.
LOL, good one.

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this - setting up a challenge, but I don't think you need to with this girl. What you need to do is basic stuff - make her feel comfortable, compliment her in some fashion to make her feel really sexy.

This girl sounds like she has low self esteem. You won't have to work too hard to lay her if you make her feel beautiful. Don't say anything really blatantly over the top like "wow you should be a model" and don't say anything that could be taken as a lie or deals with her weight e.g. "You look really thin tonight" -> duh, but some guys might say sh1t like that the girl is thinking "And the other nights... I must look fat".

But make her feel sexy by getting really into kissing, start making little moans as you kiss her, make sure she feels your package hard against her leg (that way she knows she's turning you on), go slow, don't undress her really quickly, but take your time, run your finger along her stomach at the belt line, blow on her neck... just go slowly and make her comfortable. Very essential. There will be no LMR this time.

And if she says NO this time -that's it. Walk away - she'll know why, she'll come back, and there will be no next date - instead she will be crawling over to your house to bang you because she won't want to lose such a powerful man.

EDIT: and oh yeah, congrats on the 2 bjs at once - I've never had that so I'm jealous even if they were butta faced.