Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Compliment and Run

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday I go to the bar with a new technique that I have never tried before. A friend told me about it and we decided to give it a try. We called it the compliment and run.

It works like this. You see a hot girl you want to talk to. You walk up to her, give her a compliment, such as "You're, hot/beautiful/gorgeous." whichever words you prefer. Then turn around and walk back to where you were when you noticed her. If she's interested, she'll chase you down.

So we head out to the bar/club and hang around in there until we feel comfortable. Everytime we seen some girls we wanted to talk to, we did our compliment and run.

I was amazed, we tried this on around 10 girls and got at least 7 of them chasing after us after we walked away. (Give or take a few, we didn't fully keep track.)

1 Girl said "Hey, wait!" and came after me asking me my name.
Another girl came over just to say thanks and stayed around to have conversation for a little bit.
Another girl came over and wanted me to dance.

The thing about this technique is that it seems like it would only work well in places where you and the girl are going to be in the same vicinity of each other for an extended period of time. As some girls waited a few minutes before making their moves.

The Compliment and Run technique also requires you to use the correct tone when giving the compliment, it took some toying around to get it right. We basically leaned in and said it as softly and smoothly as we could over the music.

I suggest trying this technique out, it seemed to work well. I'm going to try it again next time to make sure we weren't just having our rare lucky nights.

Thanks for reading

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see those techniques working well in bars where the atmosphere is more calm and chilled, Im not sure that would necessarily work in a high end lounge/bar where the girls are stuck up. Overall I like that technique, definitely giving it a shot next time I go out with my wing.