Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The COMEBACK

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOVE comebacks. REALLY clever ones can get the girl in a good shy/nervous mood or get them laughing genuinely calling you a jerk. After learning from many DJ's here and practicing the skill, my whit increased tremendously, and will increase yours too if you just practice.

So LET'S PRACTICE and LEARN. DJs,,let's hear some of the best comebacks (either smooth line comebacks or bad boy can't-beat-me comebacks) you've come up with. Comebacks that you are REALLY proud of.

(the best comebacks will make comebacks of the week)
COMEBACK OF THE WEEK:
- You're retarded
- So is this the type of screen test you do on men? Well, let me tell you, unfortunately, you are not the one who tests. I AM. And so far by your attitude and behaviour, you're failing bad. So my advice for you is to apologize and tell me you were sorry for misbehaving if you want to stay in my waiting list.

tarotale
I'll start with a couple:

So my friend told me her husband said this to her,,and she needed a snappy comeback quick,,I told her to use this:
- If your name was homework, I'd be doing you on my desk right now.
- If your name was homework, I'd be ignoring you to play video games.

- Apparently I sexually harrassed Mr. Old Geezerd over here.
- Yea, do it better next time, and I just might not sue.

Last edited:

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That comeback for being called a 'retard' was too long in my opinion lol.

If someone a girl ever calls me a 'retard', I'd sarcastically say "Thank you, that was very thoughtful."

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,,since it's the ADVICE thread,,here are some GENERAL line comebacks for when she catches you offguard,,and u just can't think of anything:

- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA cute (act amused)
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA whatever (with a TOTAL diregard to what she said since she can't EVER get the better of you).
- GO SHAVE YOURSELF! (with a finality)

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ehh, don't know if this qualifies, but I wanted to share this somewhere. On sunday I was gaming this girl at a party and then it got to the point where I asked for her number. She said "I have a boyfriend." I said "cool." At that point I was already writing down her first name in my create a contact window, and since I already had another girl with the same first name, I asked "What's your last name?"

Then her friends call her over and tell her that they're going. At first I was thinking "damn, stupid c0ckblocking friends," but then she yelled back at them "Hold on wait I'm doing something here!"

This probably fits better with the topic at hand but it happened a long long time ago. I was with a group of friends and they brought along this ball busting girl, I swear she's a dyke. Anyways she wanted to be cute with me and crack down on me fobbing out. She said to me something along these lines "lol go back to Loserville!" Then I said to her on reaction "All right, Loserville? I'll meet you over there." I knew it got into her skin because she started talking a lot more and louder too, but It seemed everyone was annoyed of it.