The close-mindedness of the PUA astonishes

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
The PUA ideas are only focused on ****y and funny, interest level, alpha male and a number of other ideas I'll deem PUA. But whatever happend to the other ways to get laid, where's the focus on tricking women to sleep with you or how to pay a women for sex.

If love is like war, where are all the guerilla warfare tactics, you know how to convince a girl to keep drinking then convince her to come home with you.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outsider said:
The PUA ideas are only focused on ****y and funny, interest level, alpha male and a number of other ideas I'll deem PUA. But whatever happend to the other ways to get laid, where's the focus on tricking women to sleep with you or how to pay a women for sex.

If love is like war, where are all the guerilla warfare tactics, you know how to convince a girl to keep drinking then convince her to come home with you.
I don't know if I'd call that being a PUA..

Being an alpha male and being funny with women isn't something someone does in their "offtime". It's a way of life to those who are successful with women. I believe everyone has their ****y moments in life, and that is ok in moderation.

I don't call this tricking a women to come back and sleep with you, because to a real DJ this isn't his ultimate goal, but more of a bonus that comes with the territory. Whom who acts and lives like a man shall reap the bonuses of being a man.

In my mind a PUA is someone who has techniques to pickup women that are thought up and sometimes scripted. They have their methods and pickup lines. They have their guidelines about how to act and how to dress. Most of all the thing that sets them apart from a DJ is their #1 Goal.. to pickup women.

To me, I'd like to think that I act the way I want to act. I dress how I'd like to dress. If it lands me more women than most other men, then so be it. These same traits that attract women also attract other good things. How?

Women like driven men.
Society awards driven men.

Women like men who aren't afraid to speak their mind.
All people respect someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind.

Women like well dressed men.
Most of society react well to well dressed men.

And the list goes on..

So you see, a lot of traits of a DJ overlap with success in society. So the question is, why wouldn't you adapt more attractive personality traits? Changing yourself totally is one thing, but improving your traits is another. Improving how you look and how you speak is a good start. Some out there claim that by doing this you're "changing" yourself. Well of course you are! Change is necessary to all things in life. If one thing isn't working, change is the positive option! If you are lazy and not driven in life, change is good!

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea we need more discussions on drugging girls to sleep with you. Seems like everyone's forgotten about this useful trick.
:sarcasm: