Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the "Citizen Dildo" and why Pook is contradicting

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So it is generally frowned upon on this site to become a male slut. To live for pu$$y and make that your goal, when you should be focusing on urself. Pook writes in his post "Structures of Worlds", that one of the four categories that most men fall into (along with Materialist, Shining Star, and Nice Guy) is the Citizen Dildo, meaning his primary goal in life is to sleep with as many girls as possible. He writes "the Citizen Dildo has all those notches on his bedpost, but then what?" The way I see it, what else is there..

My argument is, what is the most pleasurable, satisfying, and fun thing a man can do. ****. Alot with many. NO WERE SUPPOSED TO FOCUS ON OURSELVES AND OUR HOBBIES AND PASSIONS. Ok so I'm going to go join a gym and work out and get really strong. Why? For women. Oh no wait im sorry, for myself. If im doing it for myself, then how come when I look back on how I've spent my time, what would I have rather done worked out at the gym or ****ed a new girl. I don't understand what "but then what" is referring to. So you focus on yourself and u do your hobby or read a book or go to the gym, "but then what." I'd rather be ****ing.

The point of life is really unknown no matter how you dillude yourself, so why not spend your time focusing on FUN and EXCITEMENT. What's the most fun thing you could do right now? I can't think of anything more exciting then ****ing.

If the most enjoyable and pleasurable thing in this world is sex, why not make that your goal when all the other stuff all comes back to sex anyway? We're all living our lives out, not knowing really whats going to happen or what the meaning of all this is. All we can do is enjoy the time we have here and have as much fun as we possibly can.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you. makes me laugh when guys say the most important thing is getting themselves a business and loads of money...to do what? Buy cool clothes, a fast car etc....but thats just to get more and better women!

I genuinely believe the meaning of life is to reproduce (i.e have sex), so yea I believe "pvssy" as you americans call it is the most important thing in life, just most guys don't like to admit it.

I mean think about it this way, if a guy gave you 2 choices, one, to become successful beyond your wildest dreams in a monetary sense, have the tightest, fittest body possible and the best sense of style and be really popular with other guys, a leader among men etc. BUT you could only get women the AFC way, i.e with difficulty, average quality and not that often

OR

You remain as you are, average Joe, but with amazing PU skills, to the extent where you can bang every 1 in 2 chicks you approach, for example.

Now obviously this is hypothetical and wouldn't happen that way, however it does highlight mine and the OP's point.

Although I don't see what this has to do with "Don Juan Tips", but it is somthing I've always thought.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying instead of basing your life on your own personal achievements you should base it on just sex. So.... How's sex going to pay your rent?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No obviously you don't gear your life just towards sex. But if I was lying on my deathbed at 75 and was looking back on my life, having made 30 grand a year in various 9 to 5s for 50 yrs, but having shagged 500 women, and had a family which I loved...I would be more than happy.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I genuinely believe the meaning of life is to reproduce (i.e have sex), so yea I believe "pvssy" as you americans call it is the most important thing in life, just most guys don't like to admit it.
You are equating sex with reproduction. Are you actions congruent with your beliefs? In other words, do you practice birth control? Or do you try to knock up every woman that you have sex with?

If you don't attempt to impregnate every woman you sleep with, then what is your reasoning behind sex being the most important thing in life?

My argument is, what is the most pleasurable, satisfying, and fun thing a man can do. ****. Alot with many. NO WERE SUPPOSED TO FOCUS ON OURSELVES AND OUR HOBBIES AND PASSIONS. Ok so I'm going to go join a gym and work out and get really strong. Why? For women. Oh no wait im sorry, for myself. If im doing it for myself, then how come when I look back on how I've spent my time, what would I have rather done worked out at the gym or ****ed a new girl. I don't understand what "but then what" is referring to. So you focus on yourself and u do your hobby or read a book or go to the gym, "but then what." I'd rather be ****ing.
If you want to devote your life solely to sex, then by all means go for it.

The reason why you feel you feel like you do after working out is because of your values. I disagree with your values myself.

Sex is a basic, temporary pleasure. After having sex with a random girl, what value have you created for yourself, or for others? The benefit of sex (pleasure) is only in the moment of the act. Other activities have lasting value.

Delayed gratification is what separates us from animals. Delayed gratification creates human progress. It creates tangible results thatlast.

Who has done more for society, Ron Jeremy or Isaac Newton? Who has lived a better life?

Personally, when I die I'd like to have accomplished more than a lot of sex. By itself, sex doesn't amount to a whole lot, and many of the things it does amount to are negative (i.e. unwanted children, STDs).

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
I get your point, but the problem with that sort of thinking is that eventually you'll let your fun and happiness depend on sex, rather than life. This is a path of a sex addict, like with all things you can get addicted to sex.

Your life shouldn't resolve around women, women should want to be a part of your life. When i'm just doing my thing, and enjoying myself i get more girl then when i'm after one.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faca said:
I get your point, but the problem with that sort of thinking is that eventually you'll let your fun and happiness depend on sex, rather than life. This is a path of a sex addict, like with all things you can get addicted to sex.

Your life shouldn't resolve around women, women should want to be a part of your life. When i'm just doing my thing, and enjoying myself i get more girl then when i'm after one.
Exactly. :up:

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unregistered said:
Who has done more for society, Ron Jeremy or Isaac Newton? Who has lived a better life?
This is debatable. What would YOU rather do, screw girls all day, or sit there with a protractor looking at apples?

Keep in mind that 90% of the population will end up in jobs that really aren't very fulfilling. That's where the rest of your life comes in.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not talking about one night stands here FYI, im talking about great friendships with women that you are having sex with. I took it to the extreme I had 3 girlfriends at once and none of them knew about the other and I bet you I was still the best boyfriend to all 3 of them that any guy will be in their lives. It was amazing, going from one girl to the next, getting intimate with all of them, I tried my best not to fool around with more then 1 in a single day. Call me immoral, but do you think I give a **** if I'm a millionaire or not or if my focus is on self improvement. Im too busy with my girlfriends. I'm in no way saying to do this because I can pull it off. I spend my off hours on self improvement and i wouldnt have any of these girls if it wasnt for what this site taught me about improving. The most important part of the way that I do things is that I make sure that I have my life in order and in a good direction.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
dice said:
So it is generally frowned upon on this site to become a male slut. To live for pu$$y and make that your goal, when you should be focusing on urself. Pook writes in his post "Structures of Worlds", that one of the four categories that most men fall into (along with Materialist, Shining Star, and Nice Guy) is the Citizen Dildo, meaning his primary goal in life is to sleep with as many girls as possible. He writes "the Citizen Dildo has all those notches on his bedpost, but then what?" The way I see it, what else is there..

The point of life is really unknown no matter how you dillude yourself, so why not spend your time focusing on FUN and EXCITEMENT. What's the most fun thing you could do right now? I can't think of anything more exciting then ****ing.

If the most enjoyable and pleasurable thing in this world is sex, why not make that your goal when all the other stuff all comes back to sex anyway? We're all living our lives out, not knowing really whats going to happen or what the meaning of all this is. All we can do is enjoy the time we have here and have as much fun as we possibly can.
The question is whether you're making sex your goal...or sex is making your goal for you.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook doesn't necessarily see being a millionaire as being successful. What he does seem to advocate is being 'financially free'. In order to get the most out of life, you need time. Time is the essence of life. Something you have limited amounts of. He doesn't care about the material stuff. When you are financially free, you can pursue your passions, hobbies, achievements, and women all at once.

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
dice....

I disagree with you bud. I'm not a follower of Pook, but the underlying message he portrayed was plain and simple. Follow your dreams! If it is your dream to have sex all the time then let that be your dream. But anyone who is anyone knows that Sex, Drugs and any other short term pleasures are just that - short term. Ask yourself if you if you would not want anything more out of life? You again are also missing the point when you speak of one working out for women, or ones true end goal for working out is for women. Honestly, I could vouch and tell you that I LOVE WORKING OUT. I enjoy it passionately, its my passion, its my thing. Can a woman replace the feeling I get working out? No. Does the fact that getting big muscles working out also attracts women a plus? Of course! But does that mean I workout for women? No. I workout because I like to. Dude what Pook is saying is not different then from any other personal motivators or self-help books say. They all explictitly say to follow your dreams. As hard as it is, even if people doubt you. What do you REALLY LIKE? What are you passionate about? What pook advocates that if you follow your dreams *there is no formula to life* then the women will come with it. And if the women don't like YOU for who you are than **** em! Theres always more, thats the additude hes trying to teach. You've got dreams, ambition. What is the same woman that would reject you when you are nothing only to come back begging for you once YOU have ACHEIVED all your PERSONAL GOALS AND DREAMS. Think about it bro..

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm

dice, dice, dice......

So, dice says,
"My argument is, what is the most pleasurable, satisfying, and fun thing a man can do. ****. Alot with many. NO WERE SUPPOSED TO FOCUS ON OURSELVES AND OUR HOBBIES AND PASSIONS"

Dice lol, I see YOUR POINT.....but however, it's very freshmen.

I'm a Junior, soon to be Senior, meaning I've graduated UP in the class of the PUA, and while little "freshmen" things still entice you, I've actually moved up to bigger, better, and more enjoyable things.

Oh dicey dice don't get me wrong, pvssy is a great thing.........

But pvssy and real relationships (friends) are better. I always say that.

Dice would you rather have:

1. 12 women you fvck.
2. 12 women that cater to you, support you, love you, and make love to you.

Which one dice? Which is better, number one or two?

If you are a "freshmen" you'll probably say it doesn't matter just as long as I get laid. But once you "get on my level" you'll understand that pvssy is only pvssy, what makes pvssy great is the chick behind it.

Pvssy is a lot better, when it's coming from your "Catering Chicks" instead of your "Party Chicks."

Trust me.

And as far as what Pook said, Pook wanted you to STOP living by tips, and techniques. STOP doing what you are doing JUST TO GET AZZ. I'm sick of guys doing everything just to get azz, I mean it just shows that you guys GET NO AZZ!!

AZZ is just azz. There should come a time that once you've had enough, you demand more out of your chicks, like catering, love, and support. Think about it, you are a new man now, chasing your dreams, etc. Why put a chick in your life that isn't going anywhere? So what if she looks good, her vibe will fvck your life up.

Trust me.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
Whats more FUN THE FaCKING... MAKING LOTS OF MONEY>>>