Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The circle winding down of confidence theory

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So , If we have absolute belief in our selves is a vital and important aspect of our game.

IF we start to care about what other people say or think about ourselves. If our core beliefs internally doesn’t believe that we are valuable and smart and attractive.
If we give a **** what they think, we go into the first set, and we our belief gets a little hammered, and then we go into the next set with lower energy and power and we end up failing that one because we didn’t believe in ourselves, and because we lost that one, we lower our internally belief a little more because we derive our value from this interaction. And so what ends up happening is that slowly and slowly our belief and confidence goes down in a circular fashion winds down until we no longer approach anybody.

It should be like a video game where you go up to a girl , if you lose that game you hit reset and start over again.
One of the best pua once said “ just go out and try to pick up every girl , who cares “ one of the things that struck me hard core. Just go out to her and let her frank out your dhv story , attraction with confidence without flicking ( another dhv) and etc

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck are you talking about? Half that sh!t didn't make sense.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I;ve made some sense of it, and while it sounds nice in hypothesis, I frankly think it's bull**** in practice.

First off when you try to pretend you don't care what anyone thinks, you disengage some of the most attractive parts of the human condition--warmth empathy compassion emotion. I believe this often causes people to come across like a bit of a turd and a little strange. I'd much rather go in admitting I care what people think, and I'd like to make them smile and have a nice chat leading to touching and then maybe more if all is well. If you really had any confidence in yourself at all, you wouldnt have to keep trying to convince yourself and others that you don't care what anyone thinks as a self defense tatic because you'd know you had worth and you would know that if you put your true personality out there, some really interesting people would love you for it. Sharing your greatness with others *is* caring and is enjoyable and benefits everyone and is just about the opposite of walking around in a defensive shell trying to protect oneself from the fear of critisism and rejection by repeating I dont care, I dont care, I dont care.