Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

//The Chronicles of BPH\\

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
7/19/2013 - 7/26/13 Week 48

Not much went on this week. I don't really feel like typing up my feelings and experiences on here much anymore. I might leave this forum and go on to GoodLookingLoser.com or something. I feel I've learned the most I can from this site and the people on it. Nowadays I see the high school thread filled with hopeless AFCs that won't try any of the advice given to them...like rsofa...
I feel like the only reason I come on here anymore is when I can't sleep, or need a small break from studying. Then I read a post or 2 and get pissed and i re-realize why this place sucks

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Will update this when my new apartment gets wi-fi. Not like too many people read this anyway, else I think there would be less nooby mistakes all over this forum.
Just a heads up. I've been reading over your progress in this journal and you're making great improvements. Don't stop posting even if people do not reply!

:)

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read it to, Its a great inspiration for me.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/16/13 - 8/23/13 Week 52

So after a terrible summer I got really lucky and ended up back at UNCW. I was able to find a single apartment really close to campus, albeit in a sketchy part of town.

I came down with my mom on Tuesday and was able to move in on the same day. I visited Beach Blast for my school and didn't really see too many of my friends. Lots of hot girls though.

My mom would stay with me until Friday morning helping me get together furniture and buy me what I needed to get my apartment functional. Not way too much happened this weekend but I'll walk through it...

Wednesday a couple of my friends went to Courts & Sports to drink but I had no ride and wasn't about to pay for a taxi so I stayed in.

Thursday I went to Sandbar, which apparently costs money regardless of the time I arrive now. I danced with a lot of girls, got a number, and was just really happy to be back here. Wasn't too drunk, didn't hook up, but I enjoyed being here with my friends again.

Friday Miles threw a big party at his new ATO house and it was HUGE. At first it was thunderstorming but at around 11ish people started rolling in. It started in the house garage, then extended out into the big driveway, then the brother next door opened his house up. Saw a bunch of my friends that didn't think I was coming back and got really wasted. Passed out at Miles' place on one of the couches, had a pretty bad hangover, one of the worse ones I've had.

Saturday a different ATO brother threw a party at his house - Stephen. It was nowhere near as big or as good as Miles' and I saw HB Angela partying with brothers in DTD. I thought she was kind of attractive, although she is quite thick, she had a boyfriend last year, but not now. Long story short I ended up going back with her to her place and we messed around. She sucked me off, I ate her out, but didn't ****.

So still on my 5-month dry spell. Will update for this week later...kinda tired right now. Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I'm gonna try to update for these last 2 weeks, but if I only get one, so be it...

8/23/13 - 8/30/13 Week 53

Alright so this week had some good and some bad. Disregarding classes I went out and cold approached a bunch of girls this week because there were supposed to be some decent parties by ATO this weekend. It is Labor Day weekend and it is also Dry Week for the sororities, so parties are hit or miss.

I can't remember everyone I number closed...HB Adrienne, HB Alayna, HB Michelle, HB Haley, HB Shayna, and HB Sarah are the ones I can think of without going through my phone. I'm still a beast at cold approaching, getting numbers is no problem. I sometimes wonder how much further I can go though, whether or not I can invite them over and kiss close or f*** close. But college is a social circle game, and most of the ones I established last year are still in effect while most of these freshmen girls are still looking for one to belong to (sororities). I feel like I might be at a disadvantage by not being in a frat sometimes, other times I'm happy I don't have the responsibilities of cleaning up parties and paying dues, along with not having to be loyal to certain people at a party.

But sorority girls...not sure, but I think they dislike it when a guy they're into isn't part of their favorite frat...I could be wrong, just the vibe I get.

Anyway so let's get to the weekend...during a dinner at Wagoner Hall I met up with this girl Amy who has a huge crush for me, but I'm into her friend HB Allie. Thursday night I want to go with Brett to Sandbar, but Amy invites us to come pregame with her, HB Allie, and some other friends at their suite. So we head over and start drinking, Brett's already a little drunk. I tell him that Amy is into me, but that HB Allie is the one I want. Brett kinda has a girl so he agrees to wingman for me. I also have a friend Ashlea that's here and she does the same.

So we're playing King's Cup/Circle of Death, and having a good ole time. We play for a long time and decide to not even go to Sandbar. Brett's doing his job, and I'm having fun and being playful with HB Allie. Amy is really drunk and wants to hook up with me but Brett's doing a good job of preventing that. Ashlea told HB Allie that I like her and apparently she thinks I'm cute so at one point she invites me to come check out her room. We start making out for a while, but then Amy stumbles in and kills the mood while people begin to fall asleep and get tired and watnot. Brett decides to leave at some point so I decide to do the same.

HB Allie puts her number in my phone and tells me to text her when I make it back to my place safe. I do, and that's all for Thursday.

Friday I don't remember quite as well. I'm pretty sure it was myself and the girls from last night, along with this awesome guy I met named Eric, going out to a party or two.

I was in the back of a pickup truck while we were driving around to a party that got busted soon after we got there, and then returned to the suites. Tonight was the night I told most of the girls I closed about the party at ATO. I didn't go at first because I was trying to get with HB Allie at the time. Sent a good deal of them invites, a couple showed, most had work or something, thank god, because Stephen was throwing the party in his little garage and driveway...

At like 2AM HB Allie and Amy had some kind of drama going on with one of her distant friends calling about something. She was crying and I stayed for a bit, but eventually had one of her sober friends drive me to the ATO party. It was dead...I filled a beer and Thomas tackled me to say hi and spilled it everywhere. After that I just got on my bike and went home, wanted to fall asleep in my own bed.

Saturday morning I was having breakfast and I saw HB Sarah again with her friend Kathryn and had some conversation. She went to the beach and I later invited her to my pool. Surprisingly enough, she came over by herself and we went swimming. Talked a little bit, then kissed her, then again, and again. After we were done in the pool we went up to my room and continued making out. She kept her clothes on and didn't want to have sex because she wanted to get to know me better and didn't like it when guys would hook up with her once then just drop her. Anyway, made out and messed around for a good 2 hours or so, then she had to leave.

Her car got towed, so she had me buy her her dinner, her mom footed the bill while I almost paid half of the towing cost which was $100 (thank god I didn't, as you'll realize later on).

After that she invited me to come party with her and her friends. I accept, and have Brett come along with me, I needed him to buy me beer and he's always a good friend to have along. I'm riding in a car with 4 girls and 2 guys including myself, so it was a good ratio.

Went to a small party with my 18-pack, it got busted before long. I convinced HB Sarah to stay over at my place tonight, so I was happy about that.

Went to one of the ATO brother houses and drank a little more while saying hi to Miles and some others. I was a little pissed because of my 18-pack, I had only had 9 beers...I hate having to watch over my stuff in a house full of people I expect not to steal from me...

I end up going home with HB Sarah and having her spend the night. We make out, I eat her out, she sucks me off but doesn't make me ***, and eventually go to sleep. She wakes up early to get dressed for work and I say bye and that's that.

Sunday night was the night that pissed me off. If you want the full version, that I will update for next week, you can just read it here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=207935

Otherwise just follow along chronologically.

Tonight was a bid party for ATO pledges and girls. Me, being friends with a lot of the brothers, was allowed to come to this anyway. Originally I was a little upset about having to pay for beer here because the party where Thomas knocked the beer out of my hands was one where I paid and never drank, then the night where the brothers drank my beer from my 18-pack.

Regardless, I paid. There were cups just sitting out that I should have taken, but whatever.

Anyway, before the party, Alex asked me about HB Sarah. I told him he we didn't f***, but did other stuff and that I was into her. One of their pledges invited her to the party and I asked if that would be a problem, and he told me that since I already hooked up with her, I shouldn't have any worries...

A few girls show up to the party, none attractive, I'm just drinking and picking music. HB Sarah gets here with her girl friends from the other night and I say hi to them all. Twice I believe I went over to HB Sarah and just kissed her. She's talking to the pledge that invited her, but I don't worry, I'm not her parent and I don't think this guy will outshine me so I let it happen.

What annoys me is when I see Alex on the couch with his arm around her just talking for a while. At one point I walk past and step on his foot and look at him to try to give him a hint. Later I see him out with her smoking on the porch. After a while I get annoyed seeing this and decide to go hang out with HB Michelle at a different party. Brett picks me up and gives me a ride, it's just her and a few friends. They're all sober about to start drinking, while I'm already halfway drunk. I try to kiss HB Michelle, no dice, she won't even let me give her a neck massage in the car while we wait for her friend to buy beer.

Due to the resistance, and lack of a place to sleep since I have no ride, I just ask her to drop me back off at the ATO party. When I get back I see Alex and HB Sarah smoking again, alone and away from the party in the unlit part of the driveway. This is too much. I yell over right then and there that we need to talk, he sends HB Sarah away. I tell him how pissed I am that I see my best friend, who I told about this girl, sitting there flirting with her in front of me, not taking any hints. Alex read The Game and has a general understanding of pickup, so I can see what he's doing and what would happen. He tells me that he didn't do anything, blahblahblah go read the thread I linked, I don't feel like paraphrasing the conversation.

I basically left the conversation - he wasn't admitting his faults, I walk into the house, fill myself a beer and drink it as I leave the party and walk home. HB Allie is still up though, at another small party just about to leave. I offer to walk her home since it's on the way back to my place.

I meet up with her, make out a bit, and continue to walk back to her suites. She invites me in, a few girls are awake, but go to sleep pretty quickly. Amy walks outside to take a call, and I ask her how long, she replies about 30 minutes.

So I go inside and HB Allie asks if I have a condom, I do, so I have sex for the first time in 5-months, and she becomes the 12th girl I've ****ed thus far in my life. It was one of my worst performances, didn't last at all...which was surprising considering how much I had to drink.

But whatever...I walk back to my place after saying bye to HB Allie and Amy, and that was that.

Been watching Netflix and since this was extra long I don't feel like finishing the other week's update quite yet.

C ya later guys.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/30/13 - 9/6/13 Week 54

Alright so let's continue this so I can go to bed.

This week I got back into lifting for the first time since injuring my shoulder and wrist off of a bad power clean almost a month ago. Still doing SS, enjoying that and still training my friends from last year.

I went boxing with Alex on Wednesday, got some new gloves, and since I hadn't heard from HB Sarah much I told him that if the girl is more interested in him than me, that it's cool if he goes after her. He told me he didn't do anything with her at the party and just passed out later that night. So I think we're cool, but I find out later on that we're not...

I had dinner with Miles on Friday and explained to him that I gave him approval at some point in the meal. He brings up that Alex had HB Sarah spend the night at his place and she came over to make him dinner, but he didn't want to get involved for telling me this. So I text Alex later and ask him about this. He tells me that happened 2 days after I gave him approval...

If he had thought this lie out a little better he would know that 2 days later was today...I proceed to tell him that the fact that he did this behind my back when he knew I was into the girl, then lied right to me about it is disrespectful and greedy, and not something I expect from my best friend. I hate arguing with him because he won't admit he's wrong; he just tells me that I can't let it go, and to calm down, and that people make mistakes...but never admits he's wrong and didn't apologize for that, so I haven't talked to him in a while.

Again, you can find the more fleshed out version of this in the link I posted in my post for last week.

As for the weekend...

Thursday I decided to go to Sandbar. I thought I would have friends come with me but most people went to Fibbers, so I had some trouble getting alcohol or having other people that wanted to come with me. But then Bayley hits me up and comes over with a handle of Burnett's and we pregame. She has a crush on me and I THOUGHT she was cute but she doesn't really have a great body when I really look at her. After I get a little drunk I go with her to Sandbar and sneak in for free.

We dance at the beginning but then I go to the bathroom and come back to dance with this girl named HB Alex. When I walked in she said "oh my God you're cute", but I was on the way to the DJ to request a song so I didn't pay much mind to her. But yeah so I dance with her a little bit, then her friend HB April comes to dance with me. This girl was awesome so I dance with her literally for like an hour straight...I'm sweaty, my legs hurt, but I keep going as long as she goes. Eventually I invite her outside for some air, and wanted to isolate her, but her friend HB Alex comes with us. She has HB April put her number in my phone and I text her about hanging out tomorrow.

After the club closes I walk back to my place with a really drunk Bayley holding my arm, and she keeps making sexual remarks. We walk into my room and I think she wants to f*** so I let her lay in my bed and go take a quick shower. I come back and she's asleep, so thank god for that. That was my Thursday.

Friday I invited HB April over to hang out. She comes over and I try to kiss her but she doesn't want to do anything so early, so we decide to go to the store and get a RedBox movie. We go back to my place and about 40 minutes into the movie I try to kiss her again and we start making out. F*** the movie, I move the laptop away and we start messing around, she says she doesn't want to have sex so that doesn't happen, she didn't do too much here but I believe I made her ***, so I did my job.

After that her friend HB Alex hits her up about parties. And I can't find too much to do, and she invites me along, so I hop in a car with HB April and 3 other good-looking girls and head over to a Pike party. It was a bid party so no guys, but since I had 4 girls with me they were prepared to let me in for $5, but the girls didn't want to be at a party where it was ONLY frat guys.

So we head now to a Frisbee party, all I had tonight was a single beer, so I'm just chilling with HB April and her friends. Lots of people at this party know me, so I'm getting hugs from girls left and right. After a while HB Alex wants to tease this one guy Charlie, and HB April comes with me and we both start dancing over near the music. Again, this was killing my legs. After a little while HB April and I go outside and she agrees to spend the night at my place. We make out a bit and there's a cop called so we leave with all the girls.

They take a stop at McDonald's to get a snack, and after that HB April gets some clothes and comes with me back to my place. We do pretty much the same stuff as before, but now she sucks my d***, and she does this thing after I *** that feels AMAZING, but kinda hurts at the same time. Anyway...she doesn't want to have sex outside of a relationship...for f*** sake...

Whatever, I chill with her and talk with her a bit until we fall asleep and I walk her out Saturday morning.

Saturday night was rough because literally every party I heard about was a fraternity closed pledge party. The one exception was a basketball party. And since a lot of my friends are in fraternities, I couldn't rely on them to get me alcohol or get into their parties, so I go to the Quads on campus and decide to drink with my friends Ryan and Christian. There's an HB Emily and HB Alex (different girl, didn't get her last name).

We go down to the Quad apartment that has a little party going on and treat it like a pregame. I'm sober, everybody else in my group has been drinking, so I need to catch up. The guys here are so generous, the owner gave me a cup and told me no charge but donations are accepted, so since I had a $1 and a $20 I gave him the $1.

I proceeded to drink, be in charge of the music, and started up a few games of flip cup. The owner even gave me a few shots of Fireball. HB Alex (the one here immediately) is hot, but has a boyfriend, but the way she talks to me just seems a little flirty...I don't know, might turn into something later.

Ryan gets too drunk and pukes, so they carry him back upstairs. I hear that the party we planned to go to got busted, so I treat this like my final destination. I start texting HB April and since that party got busted she's heading home, so I ask her if it's cool for me to come over, and she says sure, so I drink a little more before leaving.

I had to help Ryan into his bath tub upstairs while he passed out hard. Some of his roommates wrote on him...rough, but he was drunk enough to justify it.

I make it to HB April's and after some short chats with HB Alex and Charlie, we go to her room and do the same stuff we did last night. I'm good at turning this girl on. She says she's not about regularly hooking up and really seems like the relationship type...which is a shame.

And that was my weekend. Peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/6/13 - 9/13/13 Week 55

Alright so let's see if I can't update this for the past 2 weeks since I have a good hour and a half with nothing to do.

Don't really remember the week, it's not that important anymore. I go to class, go eat somewhere, maybe number close a random girl or two, and continue on my merry way. But let's just skip to the weekend so I can do next week's post before posting my actual thoughts.

Thursday I went to Sandbar with Bayley while Aubree came over to chill until Bayley was ready to go home. At Sandbar I don't think anything special happened. I tried to dance with HB April but her roommate, HB Alex, told me to leave her alone. When I talked to HB April she said that she saw me try to dance with HB Alex (which I never did, but she insists on believing it, so whatever). So that, along with the alcohol, left me feeling a little down that night. After the club closed HB April called me and wanted me to come over because she thought some guys were following her.

So I head over, she's fine, she comes outside to talk to me about why she wants to stop seeing me because she wants a serious boyfriend and that kind of stuff. And since I'm not ready for a relationship she doesn't want to like me. Felt a little depressed about that, made me feel like the girls I get attached to are the ones that aren't good for me. But yeah, walked Aubree home after that, pretty sure Bayley left with my friend John, and that was that.

Friday night wasn't too exciting. I don't think much was going on, and it was my friend Ashlea's birthday weekend so I was going to pregame at their suite before heading out to something. I hung out with HB Lena and watched a bit of a movie that night at her place. We made out and stuff but she didn't use tongue and would frequently move my hands off her breasts when I started to feel her up. She gave me the virgin vibe, but that was dispelled later, I'll mention that in the next week post.

But anyway, I arrived late to Ashlea's suite because I was busy playing a World of Tanks tournament (joined a team, won some gold, it required like 30-45 minutes of my team every night for the week). When I get there she and her roommates are getting written up by RAs for drinking. I'm sober and put my backpack with beers away so they don't ask to check it. I still get a ticket just for being there, they wrote me up and I now have to go to the dean. I feel bad for her roommates though...they all admitted to drinking...without hard proof they have no grounds to get somebody in trouble unless they confess. I learned that last year, screw honesty.

Saturday night was fun. Went with my friend Chris to an ATO party. Don't think there was any theme but yeah. Went out just to have some fun, tried to get the idea of getting laid out of my mind as I just got drunk, danced around, played drinking games, and had a good time. Alex treated me like there was nothing wrong, but I told him we weren't quite cool yet. At one point HB Sarah came to talk to me asking if I was mad at her. Told her I wasn't just upset at Alex, then she tried to convince me that it wasn't his fault and that I shouldn't be upset, but I wasn't having it. Ignored her, let hoes be hoes.

Instead I talked to Chris that night about him and his girl problems near the end of the party. I also got some texts from HB April inviting me to come over. Before I left I saw what happens to AFCs sometimes...my friend Miles, he pushed HB Adri down the stairs. This was made worse by the fact that she was on crutches with a broken foot; luckily she fell forward onto her friend's back so she didn't stumble down the stairs and get badly injured. That wasn't cool.

But yeah, went to HB April's, did our usual stuff. Despite not letting me f*** her, she's still a pretty dirty girl.

And that was my weekend.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/13/13 - 9/20/13 Week 56

This week wasn't nearly as eventful as the one I posted earlier.

Took a math test this week, didn't do too great on it, I f***ing hate math...

Also helped HB Michelle with some homework. I told her she could pay me back with a kiss on the cheek, but she's against that even. Very hot, very Christian, not a virgin, I don't understand.

Alex apologized to me for going after HB Sarah and lying to me about it. I forgave him, I just wanted him to understand the principle of why that was wrong and that it's something I don't expect from my best friends.

Anyway, to the weekend!

Thursday, gotta mention something before I move onto the weekend. I messaged some of my friends from SS about this because I didn't know what to do. HB Haley was a pretty good looking girl I met at my school's dining hall a few weeks back. I invited her to hang out and she agreed, but when she met with me she looked like absolute s***. Hair tied up, no make-up on, wearing a brotank and some spandex, apparently it was her running outfit but f*** it looked bad. We both came back and I studied on my computer while she studied on hers. Most awkward thing ever haha, didn't help that she was a little stuffy and had a nasally voice.

Anway...

Sandbar as usual with Bayley and Aubree again, except this time my friend Christian from the gym comes. He's a good looking guy so Bayley's into him. Not much happens at Sandbar, the math test I had was Friday and I couldn't get wasted so I just got a little drunk. Danced with some girls I knew, didn't do too much, kissed Bayley just because she thought I was really hot and wanted to be able to say she kissed me.

Anyway we go back and it's me, Christian, Aubree, and Bayley all trying to sleep in my full-sized bed. Christian and Bayley start making out but I fall asleep soon after. They didn't f***, and Christian actually regretted it a little so he left about an hour after that. And that was Thursday.

Friday was pretty good but also not good. There was a girl, HB Ashley, that I number closed while having dinner one night. I saw her in line and sat at a table where she would have to pass me to find her seat, called her over, told her I saw her around and thought she was cute, and got the number.

Anyway I invited her over for a movie tonight. She came over, looking pretty good. Started watching a movie on my laptop, about 20 minutes in I try to kiss her. She resists, saying she doesn't know me that well, but I try again in like another 3 minutes and she goes with it. I move the laptop away, we start making out, I get her clothes off, she gets mine off, I finger her and eat her out. She had a Nuva-Ring, which at first I thought it was a condom that was left inside her, and if it was I was going to freak out at how dirty that is.

Everything went well, she didn't do much, didn't want to have sex because she doesn't know me well enough and didn't do much other than jerk me off a little. She left at close to midnight, and by this time I didn't put much effort into finding a party. ATO had a toga party, but it was closed to brothers and girls, as is per usual this year, for whatever reason.

Saturday SUCKED. I had never been in my room so bored for so long. It was crappy weather, none of my friends were texting back to eat or whatever, so I was on track to spend my Saturday night indoors. I heard of a few parties but had nobody to go with and no ride to get to any. But when I started talking with NDJ on Facebook and began finishing my case and headed over to Christian and Ryan's place.

Christian stayed in, Ryan and I went out. Headed to a KS party only to find that somebody started a brawl and that the ambulance had came. That night I found out that Christian had only had sex with 6 girls and that Ryan had only had sex with 3. This surprised me, I knew that I have more sex than most guys my age, but I don't think I have that much to begin with...surprising.

Anyway after that HB Angela texted me to come over, but I don't think I want to f*** her, so I just went to Suite U where Ashlea was and drank and chilled with her friends. Ryan ended up staying over that night while I went back to sleep in my nice cozy bed.

And that was my weekend.

As for thoughts, I'm not having the kind of sex I want. So far I've only had sex with one girl this year, and while she's attractive, I consider her a little meatier than the girls I usually hook up with. I want my standards to stay high and I want to f*** a LOT more.

HB April won't have sex outside of a relationship.

HB Lena wants to make me wait or something.

HB Ashley feels like she needs to know me better (after that night when I invite her over she tells me to "ask somebody else, I'm sure you have lots of cute girls' numbers" because I didn't deny that I hook up a lot, rather I changed the subject or just made her stop talking).

HB Michelle isn't into intimacy (apparently lost her virginity against her will).

And there are several other hot girls who I would try to invite to parties or to hang out that aren't so consistent with their texting replies...

On top of that, I feel like I can't rely on my friends. Maybe it's because I live separate from them, maybe it's because they're almost all in the same fraternity while I'm not, or maybe it's something else.

All I know is that I'm pretty lonely, not having the sex I want to be having, and I don't have/have time for a job.

I still have my health, I'm still lifting a lot, and I still use my Penomet pump. I read through Conquer Your Campus again, but I'm not sure how to apply it to my situation.

I'm just happy that with all this flakiness I can still rely on myself. If anyone has some advice, or wants to comment on these thoughts, please leave a reply. Note that I don't want sex advice from people who are in monogamous relationships or haven't slept with many girls. I want to have sex with a lot of women a lot of times, and if that's not your goal with women, please post elsewhere...sorry but I hate getting girl advice from people who have had sex with like 3 or 4 average looking girls.

That's all for now, peace.

EDIT: Meant to post my current work weights for my SS lifting regiment:

Squat: 255
Bench: 210
Press: 145
Power Clean: 175
Deadlift: 350

6 feet tall, 182lbs., doin pretty good. Training some people too. If anyone wants some lifting advice, feel free to ask.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all you're doing great on the approaching, I can see you're not getting the follow-through results you want and I think it's because you are very attached to the outcome. When you just let go and have fun, the girls will come (or cvm lol)

Next, your lifting...

Look I've come here time and time again to bag on your routine, but hopefully this time you'll listen: We've been lifting the same amount of time. We should be very comparable. You train more than me and I'VE BEEN QUIT FOR 3 MONTHS NOW, as well as NOT HAVING LIFTED A WEIGHT IN 18 MONTHS. You also weigh 15 (EDIT: 21 hahaha) pounds more. So you should be like what, 10% stronger than me? More?

Here's our stats side by side, I even put them into pounds for you
Squat: 255 275 my weakest lift by far
Bench: 210 (I refuse to bench)
Press: 145 (I literally can't help but laugh here) 185
Power Clean: 175 175 (the other stats are from last month when I got a free gym pass and decided to go for the sake of nostalgia and testing my maxes. This one is from this time last year...)
Deadlift: 350 420

I don't lift weights. I weigh less than you by 15 pounds. I'm significantly stronger than you. I don't lift weights. I train less often. I'm stronger than you, not just for my lesser size, but in terms of max strength. I'm pretty sure I'm taller than you as well, so you should be a meaty mother****er pulling stacks heavier than me. In fact, by weight to strength you should be deadlifting another 100 pounds to be as strong as me. I don't. Even. ****ing. Deadlift.

Seriously man, you waste your gym time. This is a community where you have the luxury of comparing to other people all around the world. Well, use it. You might be a big fish in your pond, but you are weak as **** considering YOU ACTUALLY ****ING LIFT. You're losing to someone who doesn't lift because of your piece of **** routine. This is ranty as **** and will probably just piss you off. Good. I hope you don't take my advice, so I can stay the strongest on this forum and laugh my ass off at you again in a few months, when despite having still NOT EVEN LIFTED A WEIGHT I can blow your current numbers out of the water with numbers I test months prior. This isn't even competition for me, because I don't have to train for it. I do parkour now instead of lift weights, you step into my arena and I'd destroy you. Fair enough, I train that you don't. I step into your arena YOU SHOULD ****ING OWN ME. I should be your weight lifting *****. BUT, I had the intelligence to research the best program, you had the arrogance to follow one blindly. Look at where we are right now.

Enjoy last place you ****ing twiggy stick.

PS: IF you don't have those in America, they're basically ****ty low grade meat sausage. Another example would be canned ham. Lots of meat, little nutrition. You: Lots of muscle, little strength.

eastcoast15

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude, just a couple thoughts here

It honestly sounds like you're not building many solid connections with the girls you're trying to hook up with and just going for it anyway. I could be wrong however and thats just the way you're making it sound in the journal.

The general theme to your journal is negative though and that might reflect what type of person you are and what vibe you're giving off. Every time I read your journal its like... damn his life sucks, hes not having any fun. Even on the good things like you hooking up with April you're like.. yeah.. hooked up with her.. but life sucks.

You have to change your perspective as a whole to a more positive one. I can see how its very difficult when you're surrounded with best friends who you cant even trust and are ****s to you. I'd try and surround myself with more people who are positive and bring good vibes to you than what you have now.

In terms of the sex issue. If you want to have girls coming back and having consistent sex theres a few different aspects I've found to help things out.

The first thing is how good the sex is. If you give it to her well and the sex is good they almost always want to come back. You're trying to make your junk bigger so you probably have some insecurities in the bedroom. (not trying to hate just a possibility im throwing out there)
Another thing is how well you and the girl communicate in the bedroom. You should be comfortable enough with her to talk about what you both like. I know it sounds super douchey or uncomfortable but seriously try it out. Like I'll tell girls that I like when they bite my ears. Sounds weird to say but it gets me going and then they are more likely to open up to you about what they like.

It kind of all ties in to something I've been ironing out myself lately is being willing to be vulnerable with the girl and opening up to who you really are. If you have the balls to put yourself out there in a one on one conversation you actually create REAL connections. The example I used in the bedroom is only a small part but sharing real parts of your personality help too. And when you do that girls want to come back around because they enjoy talking to you and being with YOU. The other benefits such as sex come from there.

If you want to find me and we can chat more I can help you out. It would be cool if you started posting over in the college game forum too. Hopefully something I said there hit home.

Cheers dude,
-Eastcoast

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eastcoast15 said:
Hey dude, just a couple thoughts here

It honestly sounds like you're not building many solid connections with the girls you're trying to hook up with and just going for it anyway. I could be wrong however and thats just the way you're making it sound in the journal.

The general theme to your journal is negative though and that might reflect what type of person you are and what vibe you're giving off. Every time I read your journal its like... damn his life sucks, hes not having any fun. Even on the good things like you hooking up with April you're like.. yeah.. hooked up with her.. but life sucks.

You have to change your perspective as a whole to a more positive one. I can see how its very difficult when you're surrounded with best friends who you cant even trust and are ****s to you. I'd try and surround myself with more people who are positive and bring good vibes to you than what you have now.

In terms of the sex issue. If you want to have girls coming back and having consistent sex theres a few different aspects I've found to help things out.

The first thing is how good the sex is. If you give it to her well and the sex is good they almost always want to come back. You're trying to make your junk bigger so you probably have some insecurities in the bedroom. (not trying to hate just a possibility im throwing out there)
Another thing is how well you and the girl communicate in the bedroom. You should be comfortable enough with her to talk about what you both like. I know it sounds super douchey or uncomfortable but seriously try it out. Like I'll tell girls that I like when they bite my ears. Sounds weird to say but it gets me going and then they are more likely to open up to you about what they like.

It kind of all ties in to something I've been ironing out myself lately is being willing to be vulnerable with the girl and opening up to who you really are. If you have the balls to put yourself out there in a one on one conversation you actually create REAL connections. The example I used in the bedroom is only a small part but sharing real parts of your personality help too. And when you do that girls want to come back around because they enjoy talking to you and being with YOU. The other benefits such as sex come from there.

If you want to find me and we can chat more I can help you out. It would be cool if you started posting over in the college game forum too. Hopefully something I said there hit home.

Cheers dude,
-Eastcoast
Thanks for the reply man. Yeah the vibe my journal gives off is kinda negative right now because after a 5-month dry spell over the summer I haven't really been enjoying myself at school. The girls are hot and great, and I'm getting more action than the average guy, but I'm not closing as much as I'd like to. But my friends are unreliable, the girls are giving me LMR, and I've got the burden of finances overhead that is highlighted by my lack of ability to secure a job. The bright sides are that I can still make friends very easily, as I have a group of friends I see most times when I visit the gym, girls still find me attractive, good hygiene, dress nicely, in good shape and all that, and I think I'm more self-aware and confident than the people around me.

As for the times when I DO hook up and I don't sound happy or excited, that's often because the moment is passed or I don't feel the need to describe it in detail or maybe I just want to get my journal updated so the weeks don't begin to start piling up. I'm never the type of person to get really excited about something - I can't remember the last time I was giddy over something in the recent past.

As for the sex, I've only f***ed once so far this year and I already detailed how terribly I did that night haha. I could probably f*** her again but she isn't quite up to my usual standards when it comes to women; a little meatier than what I'm used to.

The penis pump is a result of slight insecurity, but I invested more in that because if I could get a bigger d***, why not.

And it's odd that you should mention connecting with girls that I want to f***...I opened up to HB Ashley and HB April quite a bit when I was just laying in bed with them. I told them the embarrassing story behind the scar on my forehead, poked fun at them or cracked a little joke (in HB Ashley's case when she told me I had other girls I could call I told her that I wanted to hang out with sexy blondes that have ankle braces, but that there aren't so many of those these days).

I find that when I open up to girls I get just a little attached and when they don't want to f*** or move on to another guy (HB Sarah), it hurts a little, especially shown by how I handled things with HB Paige after last year.

I don't really know what I should be doing, I've been watching BoyToyStory on YouTube, 20 year old guy that has had sex with 150+ women, lives in Denmark and his girls are pretty attractive for the most part. One of his videos said that "getting laid is a business, and you are the product". I might start trying to apply that mindset.

But yeah, thanks for replying. I love to hear from people who are more experienced than me and are where I want to be. As for the College Game forum I could post there if you'd like, I guess I consider myself good compared to most of the younger guys on this forum, but I'm still not quite where I want to be.

Again, thanks :)

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/20/13 - 9/27/13 Week 57

Sup guys, trying to get this journal back on track, so let's go.

I don't really remember too much of this week. I believe this was the week HB Ashley texted me when I asked her to hang out and she told me she doesn't want to just hook up and is more of the relationship type girl. That's fine, I told her if she ever wants to just hook up or mess around without needing to be tied down, she knows who to call.

Thursday is worth noting because I had dinner at Wagoner and saw my gay friend Garry, who introduced me to HB Nicole. While biking back I pretended to be about to crash into them and texted Garry that she was kinda cute. Later that night she adds me on Facebook, I message her and get her number, but it's Thursday so we aren't going to hang out. Made plans for her to come over and watch a movie tomorrow.

Went to Sandbar with Bayley, Brett, and this guy Chris that Bayley brought with her. I believe I had a test the next morning so I didn't WANT to get really drunk, but I ended up getting pretty drunk.

Had fun, danced with some girls, had some alcohol at the club, but what's fun is that at the end of the night Bayley decided to winggirl for me and had me point out a girl. I did, and Bayley goes over to her and starts talking with her at the bar. I let her do her thing and after maybe 15 minutes she leaves with the girl, her name is HB Rachel, and Chris and I follow them to wherever they were going. They went to some gas station that was closed then had to take a piss. When they got back we sat on the curb and made some small talk. Then I tell HB Rachel to close her eyes and go in for the kiss. She told me I was "tricky" and we made out for a bit. Bayley and Chris do the same thing a few moments after us.

HB Rachel puts her number in my phone and goes back to find her friends to leave. Bayley and Chris leave together. I get back to my room and HB Rachel texts me and adds me on Facebook. I tell her I won't add her until we hang out and agree to chill tomorrow. Then I finally go to sleep.

Friday, took that test, found out I got an 88 on it, so I was happy considering the amount of time I spent studying.

I text HB Rachel after I get out of class and I forget what she said but basically she wasn't free to hang out. I accidentally added her on Facebook when I was accepting other people. It says she's in a relationship but doesn't say who with. A bunch of pictures of her with another guy who so happens to be named Bryce. Weird. But whatever.

I invite HB Nicole over to watch a movie. She comes over and about 15 or 20 minutes into the movie I kiss her. Then again and we start making out. She tells me since she doesn't know me that well that we aren't going any further than this...wink wink...

I ended up getting her topless and had her feeling my d***. I think I massaged her ***** through her pants, not sure if she let me put my hand in her pants or not.

I forget what/if there were any good parties tonight, but after hanging out with her it was pretty late and I tried to get her to come spend the night after she went home to eat and shower. She declined but we made plans for the next night.

So Saturday night I don't think much was going on. Some closed fraternity parties, I went to my friend Christian and Ryan's place and drank with them a little bit until HB Nicole got off work. When she was done she came over and I think I just had the TV running.

Almost immediately I have her on the bed, making out, tearing her clothes off, all that good stuff. This time she was ready to get f***ed. I f***ed her twice, well technically three, but I didn't finish the 2nd time because I was hurting her and afterwards she said I "broke her" haha.

I've made it a general habit to finger and eat out the girl I'm with. I like seeing my women get turned on and I know I'll get off so I like giving them something they want to keep coming back for.

She spent the night, slept naked, woke her up in the morning by fingering her. Made out some more and f***ed one last time before she had to leave. Then I went off for breakfast.

Quite a nice weekend :)

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/27/13 - 10/4/13 Week 58

One thing I forgot to mention. It was my little brother and little sister's birthdays on the 25th and 27th. Not relevant but still nice.

Alright so this week was quite fun. First and foremost, HB Nicole would be going to Florida on Wednesday until next Wednesday, and she came over Monday and Tuesday to get f***ed before leaving and told me not to make any plans on Wednesday when she gets back. She's been texting me most days since, I'll usually stop texting her at some point and she'll revive the conversation later or double text. I must have laid some good pipe ;)

Also worth mentioning this week was that Bayley continued with her habit of winggirl-ing. There's this girl HB Allie, different from the one I f***ed at the beginning of the year. So I guess I'll call this one HB AllieG. She saw the pictures Bayley would post of her and I on Instagram and asked how she knew all these hot guys. Bayley showed me HB AllieG and I thought she was hot so Bayley invited her to eat with us on Wednesday. Hit it off pretty well, gorgeous girl, seems a teensy bit shy, but whatever. I got her number after we all finished lunch. I believe I made plans with her to hang out on Thursday.

Later Wednesday though I just remembered that I made plans with the HB Rachel I met in the dining hall about a month and a half ago. The one that never has time to hang out. I'm not sure how many Rachels this is so I'll call the one from Sandbar HB RachelD and this one HB RachelH. So HB RachelH told me she could come hang out at the pool with me after class. I meet her and we walk to my place. Lay out, talk, I pull her into the water at one point. Nice hanging with her. We go back up to my place to get her dressed for her next class, I go in for the kiss and she reciprocates. Attractive girl but not overly hot so I probably won't really pursue.

Come Thursday I invite HB AllieG to come hang out at the pool with me since it was such a beautiful day. Same thing with HB RachelH pretty much, except this girl I kiss at the pool and we kinda make out without giving a s*** who's around to see. After a little while we go back up to my room where we just make out for a little while on my bed. Nothing comes off this time. After a little while I walk her back to her car and kiss her goodbye. She thinks I'm sweet. We make plans for Friday night.

Thursday night Bayley decides to stay in and study and Christian doesn't feel like going out, so I hit up Sandbar solo. It's kinda lame and there were a lot more guys than usual. They also boarded up the entrance that I use to sneak in for free, so I might start going to Fibbers. I did dance with HB RachelK (I know, another one right?) and she gave me her number. Doesn't seem that interested though. I saw HB April there, she was dancing with my friend John. I didn't overreact this time. But I did tell John what to expect from this girl. John left and I saw HB April dancing with some other guy. Nothing really happened tonight so I left Sandbar a little early and walked home...saw a couple making out...maybe f***ing against a car in my parking lot...that was funny.

Friday was Midnight Madness. Bayley is part of the cheerleading team for basketball and I didn't go last year, so I wanted to go this year and do it right. I wanted to get painted up for it and go drunk.

Brett, Chris, and I go to this guy Parker's place. Parker is a party animal but he's also kinda eccentric, so people either love him or hate, but most everyone knows him. We all drink some mojito while we get everything from the waist up painted teal for the school. Brett, Chris, and Parker put some feathers on their shoulders to look like our seahawks. I just put on some face paint, get my body painted green, and later had handprints on my chest and some Oregon Mighty Duck-looking feathers painted onto my shoulders.

We go to this dorm and wait for the basketball team to come, it's called Trek to Trask, and we just keep coming up with these chants and got people going. That in itself was fun, and when we got to the actual basketball court it just got better. Brett, Chris, and I were together while Parker and Hunter were on the other side of the court. At one point the DJ plays "Wobble" and I just have to dance to it. The UNCW dance team comes out and starts dancing to it and I just fall in, the only guy shirtless painted all green. I showed up on the titantron a few times. After a while we all head over to Parker's side and start up some chants. Appeared on the titantron some more and just watched the rest of the show.

After that I met up with Bayley and Aubree with Christian and we all tried to hit up the same party. That didn't really end up happening. I went back to Christian's to get showered off and found out everyone went to different places. Parker went to a really chill party on Maple, Bayley and Aubree went to a track party on Page, and I think there was some Delts triple-kegger. Nothing within walking distance, and Christian wanted to sleep while Ryan was super drunk and about to pass out. HB AllieG didn't want to hang out because I was already drunk, so we made plans for Saturday.

Pretty sure I biked home after that. On a side note, the Delts party I knew about because of my other friend Ryan that's in the fraternity. He always tells me about these parties but then tells me they're closed to brothers. I mean I train the guy and give him all the help he wants with lifting and I consider us pretty good friends but he won't ever try to make an exception to the brothers-only rule. It's kinda annoying, and this last Sunday I wanted to train without him. Seems like a lot of my fraternity friends are a bunch of lames.

On the plus side Christian is one of the better friends I've made recently. Really good-looking guy with decent game, he just needs to figure out what to do with this girl that he's a bit *****-whipped by.

ANYWAY!

Saturday HB AllieG texted me early to reschedule for Sunday since she didn't want to hang out so late Saturday. That was fine with me.

Not much was really going on Saturday. It's been a lame year in terms of parties. After rush week most parties are either brothers and girls only, lame, or both. Brett invited me to one of his parties but I didn't feel like partying with his fraternity. Bayley and Aubree wanted to go to Panic Attack, which is like some kind of haunted house thing. Christian and I almost went, but we're gonna save that for Bayley's birthday in a few weeks.

Bayley and Aubree go to this party with a guy on the basketball team while Christian and I chill at his place and drink, waiting for an address. I text and call a few girls but everyone's either doing their own thing or not replying.

Also, tonight is ATO's Tour de Franzia party, the one where teams of four have to drink a box wine. I was going to be Miles' partner, I asked him several days in advance. But he's flakey in nature, and even after saying I would be his partner, come Saturday, I'm sitting with him asking him about the party and he tells me a brother asked to be his partner so he's going to do it with him. Saw it coming, thank god I didn't invite a girl.

Anyway, after a while John comes over and we decide to head to the ATO party late at night. Everybody's wasted so nobody cares. A few girls are there, HB Sarah saw me and came over to give me a hug. Strange but whatever. Alex is nowhere to be seen, he gave me a haircut earlier that day and told me he would have his phone on for when I called about the party.

I have my backpack of beers and some of the brothers are asking for a brew, I keep telling them the one in my hand was my last. I feel no obligation to share with some of these a**holes.

Not much is really going on so we leave and each head home.

One last thing worth mentioning is that I met HB Hannah at cardio dance last Monday. Bayley introduced me to her and she seemed really interested...up until she mentioned a boyfriend. She texts me a decent bit and is always happy to see me, but I don't know what this will end up turning into.

Finally, Sunday HB AllieG comes over. We sit on my bed and watch Small Soldiers and make out some more. She's nervous around me and is a little shy so it took her a little time to warm up to me. I got her topless and she let me finger her, but the pants were staying on for tonight. She's gonna be in town for fall break just like HB Nicole, so that might be nice. Nice girl, kinda sweet though, I think she's down to hook up next time though.

Quite a long update. By the way, for those counting, HB Nicole is my 13th lay. I just like that number for some reason...it's like becoming a teenager in terms of lays instead of years...I don't know...maybe that's just me.

Anyway peace.