Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/1/11

I liked DJ Hero's reply, something that might actually work on these boneheads.

And yes Norwegian I do actually read your walls of text :)

Today was semi-interesting...

First of all I went to the cardiologist, my blood pressure's fine, I'm at risk of hypertension due to family history, but otherwise I'm extremely healthy. Just gotta limit my salt intake.

Second, volleyball practice was tough, I was late after my appointment, but even then I was getting sweaty and ending up with sore feet. I'm doing fine compared to the other guys, I just have to get my timing of the spike back on track.

Lastly, my stupid friends are still stubbornly against learning about picking up women.

Now here's probably the most interesting thing that happened today...

For those of you that remember HB Sam, after she wanted to stop seeing me as more than friends I froze her out for a little more than a week now, no hugging, no talking to, nothing.

Until today I got a text from her that turned into the following conversation:

HB: So...i dont like not being friends and ignoring each other.
Me: Ok. What do you want to do about that?
HB: Be friends
Me: Why? you and i both have plenty of friends
HB: Because i want to be friends with you. I hate not talking to you and just walking past you.
Me: Then lets be more than friends
HB: I'm not looking for that right now. I have alot going on.
Me: Well that sucks. Too bad cus you looked delicious today
HB: So we can be just friends? Maybe something can happen later but i just cant deal w/the extra stress of trying to please someone I need me time for a tad
HB: And thanks :)
HB: So we can be just friends? I have alot going on and maybe something can happen later. I just need some me time for a little
HB: And thanks. Im not gonna lie i def checked you out yesterday.
Me: Fine. But only cus you asked nicely
HB: Thanks :)
Me: I'm lookin forward to the somethin happening later part
HB: I said maybe BPH
Me: I know what you said HB Sam

Feel free to leave your opinions on how well/badly I went about that and how I should play it tomorrow, I'd appreciate them

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definately not bad. Ive never tried as direct as that via text. I suppose you'll figure out how it went.
Something you might want to do is show your interest in your actions (kino and so forth), and show less interest in your words, as you've shown a lot of interest already.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/2/11

Not much special happened today...

Saw HB Sam today. In response to the little conversation you may or may not have read we had this amazing interaction today while walking past each other:

HB: Hey BPH *smiling*
Me: Hey HB Sam

Also saw HB Amanda today after practice. It's quite obvious that we're freezing each other out. She hasn't been coming to see me for hugs in the morning and I haven't been talking to her after my practices. She was hanging around with my friend Jarrett and I after practice, tossing around a lacrosse ball while blatantly ignoring her the whole time. I don't know how this will turn out in the long run...

HB Bree is somebody I might target. She's a cute manager for my volleyball team. She was somebody I once liked and she liked me back, but then I kinda stopped talking to her in favor of HB Sam at the time. Anyway she interacts with me all the time on the volleyball court, plenty of playful kino. I just don't know if it's TOO playful or too comfortable, maybe I fell into her friend zone in response to me putting her in my friend zone those couple of weeks ago. I don't know, I might target her.

Tried to do my workout after practice today, simply couldn't. Too much strain on my muscles, didn't want to hurt myself. Kinda upset about that, but practice is a great workout so I'll live with that while trying to fit my routine into this schedule.

Looking forward to your opinions as always :)

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading this in spurts over the past few days, so sorry if I forgot or misunderstood something.

What's your workout plan? I hink you can fit it around volleyball. And what's your size/height?

HBAmanda seems finicky. See if you can just keep her as a makeout buddy. I think it sounded lie that was your plan anyway.

If HBSam is giving you maybes, it seems promising. But maybe she just likes the attention?

HBErin sounds cool. Don't close optoins on yourself because you're pursuing another girl. Always keep your options open and have more than one girl on your wall, as Pook would say.

Sounds like you need to get them out of school more often too.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/3/11

Today was lame, not much to talk about because I went to a funeral instead of school. The sad part was that this funeral had more hot girls my age than my entire school...

It was for a high school senior guy so it made some sense...

Anyway tomorrow coach is picking players for Varsity and JV and I think I'll make the cut.

Planning on doing some approaches this weekend now that my dance I mentioned earlier got cancelled and likely moved to a later date.

HB Sam texted me out of nowhere a few minutes ago so I'll see where that goes, might post the convo up here tomorrow if I feel it's worth it.

Otherwise, boring day, not much happened, looking forward to tomorrow and the weekend. Good night everyone!

EDIT:
where do you do your approaches?
Lately I've been doing them at the mall, but it's not the greatest place to find cute girls.

Also here's the convo with HB Sam from last night for those interested:

HB *sent me a picture of myself from a middle school yearbook*
Me: No comment
HB: Haha. You were cute.
Me: Were?
HB: Haha well youve grown up...
Me: There we go that makes me happy
HB: Lol that was middle school cute. Now your high school cute
Me: Cute eh? sounds like i got demoted from delicious
HB: Haha your still delicious dont worry about it
Me: So are you...but i wouldnt know...i havent tasted your lips in a while
HB: They are still the same :)
Me: Prove it
HB: I can not...
Me: Aww what a shame
HB: For you...
Me: Im not so sure about that
HB: Why?
Me: Its a secret. If you wanna know why youll have to find out
HB: And how do i find out?
Me: Well youre a smart girl...figure it out
HB: Idk how. You tell me
Me: How bout YOU tell ME
HB: Because idk!
Me: Schedule a time to hang out. that way i can SHOW you
HB: tomorrow at lunch just tell me.
Me: I can show you. But i wont tell you
HB: Idk if that can happen
Me: Of course it can. The question is will it happen?
HB: Idk. I told you i dont want a fun buddy right now. And if anything happened with us again my friends would kill me.
Me: We dont have to be anything serious we just have fun. But it sounds like you have some decisions to make so ill let you sleep on it. Sweet dreams sexy

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/4/11

Today was also quite boring due to my dance being canceled...

HB Sam is claiming that she still doesn't want to do anything with me, in response to my last text from the phone convo she told me the answer was still no, I think she still likes me but at this point it asks for too much of my own effort I think.

HB Amanda is probably a total flake at this point. I broke my freeze and talked to her a bit today, when I mentioned chilling this weekend she told me she's gonna be busy and has to go here and there (as she always has). I also asked her when she's gonna come see me (AKA make out) and she told me "when I get time", so she's becoming less of an option.

HB Bree I don't really care about right now, I don't need to have that affect how I perform on the court with her as manager.

In other news I made the cut for Varsity on my volleyball team, I was surprised, we have tons of talent this year.

I want to try to go to the mall or something this weekend, I'm becoming less and less satisfied with the girls that I have around at my school, I just don't know where to find such girls. The mall really doesn't have much to offer either.

Give me your input guys, I need to get laid at this point and it probably won't happen within my own school.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read what I said about parties. Use the friends. In your quest help they shall.

Ask your female friends. Where does everyone hang out during the school year?

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck, I just noticed I didn't post this, even though I said I did. I'm a fvkcing idiot sometimes.

amohield said:
HBErin sounds cool. Don't close optoins on yourself because you're pursuing another girl. Always keep your options open and have more than one girl on your wall, as Pook would say.
Fvck, I have no idea where HBErin came from. I meant to say HBBree.

Must be the sleep dep kicking in. :p

BPH said:
I want to try to go to the mall or something this weekend, I'm becoming less and less satisfied with the girls that I have around at my school, I just don't know where to find such girls. The mall really doesn't have much to offer either.
Parties

Time to start kicking in favors. Find out from your football buds and other friends where the parties are. Keep an ear to the gossip for parties. Use those DJ skills and expand your circle of friends/acquaintances to almost fvkcing everyone, both at parties and at school. Part of high school game is the popularity game - you don't need to and might not neccessarily want to be "popular", but you want to be on very good terms with those that are, because they are where the parties, and therefore the hot chicks, are at.

I'm just guessing, but parties will come kicking down your door if you expand that circle of friends. And you have football friends, so it should be relatively easy to get into parties.

And maybe this is wrong, but don't be afraid to ask your friends about their plans - if it sounds good and it doesn't sound like they mind, tag along.

Malls & Town
I noticed you said that malls don't seem to have a lot of cute chicks. Perhaps you're going at the wrong time? I find it really hard to believe that they're aren't any. My hometown was a beach town, and you could always find chicks along the boardwalk, both tourists and locals - more of the first during the summer and more of the latter during the off-season. Like I said, the malls were pretty big too, and some places like Panera Bread and cafes. Think hard about where you've seen chicks in the past couple years, you'll think of places. Ask your female friends too - the ones you don't plan on doing anything with. I think they'll be more than helpful.

Right, that's all I can think of. Take my advice with a grain of salt, I'm more of a beginner than most on here. I'm not gonna lie about that, and I don't want to sound like an expert where I'm not. But I think what I've said is pretty sound.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3/5/11

Boring day, nothing happened.

Did some makeup homework, didn't end up going to the mall, might hit up some friends and see if I can tomorrow.

@amohield: Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately I don't know the first thing about parties so I'll just have to network some more. There's a cool stoner dude that transferred from a school full of hotties, so hopefully he can hook me up.

Trying to figure out how I can do my volleyball practices while I continue my workouts, after practice I'm simply too sore to complete my rep and sets.

So yea, nothing cool happened today, wanna change that tomorrow. The dance I mentioned earlier got rescheduled to March 25th, so until then I need suggestions on how I can improve myself in the free time I have between now and then.

Please leave your suggestions, I'll read this in the morning. Goodnight guys

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
3/5/11

Boring day, nothing happened.

Did some makeup homework, didn't end up going to the mall, might hit up some friends and see if I can tomorrow.

@amohield: Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately I don't know the first thing about parties so I'll just have to network some more. There's a cool stoner dude that transferred from a school full of hotties, so hopefully he can hook me up.
Where I live, parties are advertized over facebook. See if that might be the case where you live too.

Trying to figure out how I can do my volleyball practices while I continue my workouts, after practice I'm simply too sore to complete my rep and sets.Alternate days?

So yea, nothing cool happened today, wanna change that tomorrow. The dance I mentioned earlier got rescheduled to March 25th, so until then I need suggestions on how I can improve myself in the free time I have between now and then.Start meditating. The next time there's something scary you want to do, do it.

Please leave your suggestions, I'll read this in the morning. Goodnight guys
Bold

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just in contrast to that, all the good parties here in Bahrain aren't advertised over fb, mostly word of mouth - but that's because it's a small, tight community of three or so private schools.

My hometown VB wasn't as big as parties - maybe the school I went to didn't get much because we were the "smart" public school. Public high schools in the eastern states are tamer as a rule, really. You might have DIY and hold a party, like Norway did or is or is going to (I haven't read your journal in a while, N. Sorry.). You've got plently of social momentum, from your AFC days and from now - use it.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@NorwegianDJ: I can't alternate days because I have practice every weekday and the only days I get off are Saturdays and Sundays.

In response to the party thing, I deleted my Facebook a little while ago, but when I DID have it I rarely saw anything regarding parties. Most of the parties I did sere were hosted by the black kids at my school, nothing wrong with that aside from the fact that I'm repulsed by most black women.

@amohield: Read above. I don't think people at my school even party, and if they do it's really on the down-low. Nearby schools have them all the time, A.I., St. Marks, but I don't have social circles there so I neither hear about them or get invited to them.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really can't be that hard. Good location, music, and enough food and drink are what you need for any good party. And people who are likely to invite other people.

Find out if your friends know anybody from the other schools and go hang out with them. And don't be the awkward third or fourth wheel. Alternatively, find out where those other school kids hang out and make friends.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a pool out back with radio speakers, tiki torches, and pool lights. Overall that's a great place for a summer party...

But my family is rarely out of the house at the same time, and when they are it's not at night with several hours to spare.

Without my parents being home I'd have to worry about people stealing stuff or getting hurt after getting drunk.

Speaking of getting drunk I've never been drunk and have no idea how I'd get a hold of alcohol or any of that.

I have the location but I don't have anything else here guys