The Centipede and the Toad

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here I got from a Zen book that I’m reading, so bear with me as I translate the hidden wisdom:

The centipede was happy, quite,
Until a toad in fun
Said, ‘Pray, which leg goes after which?
This worked his mind to such a pitch,
He lay distracted in a ditch,
Considering how to run.

Translation:

The centipede never considered how he moved all one hundred legs in a consecutive manner, he just did. After the toad smart @ss challenged him on how to do something second natured, he got confused and couldn’t do it.

What does this have to do with DJing?

You don’t ask a Don Juan how he attracts all the HB’s, its second natured, it’s in the DNA of DJ’s.
In fact we are all Don Juan’s, we are all genetically identical, again, WE ARE ALL GENETICALLY IDENTICAL, which makes us the same, (OK for all you smart @ss’s we are about 99.999....% identical because of differences of skin colour, eye colour, hair colour, whatever, JUST SHUT THE F^%K UP AREADY!!! NO WONDER YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU EMASCULATED SON OF A B1TCH).

We are all DJ’s, it’s natural, we are human, we act like human, it’s natural.

All on this site is The Centipede confused by the Smart @ss toad.

Translation:

You are a Man confused by television, radio, magazines, friends, family, women........... society!

All telling you what to do, who you should be, what cereal you should eat in the morning, what cloths to wear, what car to drive, what bank to mortgage with to buy that new home that’s exactly the same one you saw on the television and work the rest of your life to guarantee ownership.

That’s of course if your wife doesn’t walk out of you and take half of it (or all of it)?

OK, so to be Don Juan is easier than you think, just be the Centipede that DIDN’T listen to the toad

Frog X

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say, hypothetically, that the centipede never had a clue how to run in the first place.

Thats were so sauve comes in.

blueblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
re:OP

jav01,.

You have very keen insight to connect the meaning of this parable with the no nonsense meaning of nature. HUMAN NATURE CAN NOT BE DEFIED.

Flashing of the T&A is how the cash is being generated and stolen from very ignorant men in this country and around the most of the world.

To have very meaningful relationships with just about any woman, you have to “play” to what the woman is all about…………….and it deals with her NATURE………the one that her brain is wired with. Do not get caught up to what society says you have to do. If you follow society you will live a miserable life. All you see on TV is for one thing only………CA$H BABY CA$H.

Understand this and you’re well on your way..