Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Cardinal Rule of Relationships

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up!

NOW!

kanaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely agree cos its happened to me on several occasions, i.e power shifting from the other party to me simply because i exhibited behaviors (moving on to date other people after an initial rejection and giving no rats ass) that sent clear messages that i didn't need them anymore.

Now they call me, asking for dates and 'hang outs', calling to see if i'm ok etc.

It's like magic except it's freaking real!.

Reaction score
By nature, genetic design, as created by God, the man is at the forefront, the powerhouse, the power, behind the relationship with the female - the woman is always in need of the male more so than the male in need of the female -- the homo/hor agenda of the 20th century has artificially changed this balance to the detriment of both parties involved and and to society - thus the rampant social familial ills we face today!!!

Men, by default, have the power and thus control over the female unless there has been an artificial contrivance to make it otherwise!

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true...I even have a recent example to back it up.

Cute girl in my bedroom, after the first date....we're watching my band on youtube....I'm kinoing, she's receptive...then I ASK if I can kiss her (weak I know, but I wasn't thinking). She says, 'its too early' and gets up to leave....I say "I'll see you again though, right?" To which she replies "Sure."

Needless to say, we haven't done anything to this day.

I'm usually decent at closing, but I read this one wrong....I think I wasn't more agressive because I really liked her.

Anyway, the point is, the whole relationship dynamic changed from ME in control to HER in control from then on....and girls need a challenge.

Don't make the same mistake. I know i won't do it again.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But RT there is really symbiosis going on. Your boss doesn't need you, but he needs somebody, otherwise he is out of business. Like the old Abbott and Costello routine, "I get it, you're the boss and I'm nothing. Some boss, boss over nothing."

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kanaka said:
I absolutely agree cos its happened to me on several occasions, i.e power shifting from the other party to me simply because i exhibited behaviors (moving on to date other people after an initial rejection and giving no rats ass) that sent clear messages that i didn't need them anymore.

Now they call me, asking for dates and 'hang outs', calling to see if i'm ok etc.

It's like magic except it's freaking real!.
Its happed me too but no more. I realise the mistake I made and won't be making another.