Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Boss Chronicles

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
well figured this mite help me, i'm 17 i go to blue springs south high school, and i'm about to start hittin them females up! any way i feel i should define the 3 types of women i'm dealin with here:
1. a B!tch - the "never gonna get it" type, they all have different reasons be it religion, boundary issues or if she jus plain stuck-up, not even worth the time
2. a Chickenhead - ever noticed how a chicken moves when it feeds? you get what i mean. not the type you'd keep around jus the "take em home wear em out" kinda girl
3. a Female - a respectable, smart young lady, girlfriend material
(now the classification needs to be made early, but not too early of course)
the first entry will be in tomoro!

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
well not much happened today, missed school so i cant do **** tonite

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i've been slacking on the entries here but this week was pretty uneventful however last night i had a few friends over and they brought some friends, any way i was talking to this chick, HB Jess, it was going good up until her gay friend comes out of nowhere and starts trying to butt in to the convo, i wanted to jus knock his ass but that probably wouldn't have gone over to well, anyway he started *****in bout he needs to be home an sum other sh!t, and he came over in this chicks car so she had to leave, i got her numer at least, but fvck i coulda landed her that night! i'm not homophobic but fvck that ****blockin faggot